Go to CruxDreams.com
Didn't surprise me! :p
It did me! While not lifting lyrics it amazes me who covers what others songs. Ian Hunter (with Mott the Hoople) covered Melanie's ('Brand New Key' -the 'I've got a brand new pair of roller skates' song) then his solo song 'Ships' was done by Barry Manilow. David Bowie gave Mott the Hoople 'All the Young Dudes' then did his own cover of it after became a hit!!!

Tree

I do hope Wragg writes more soon before this thread is hopelessly stolen!!!

View attachment 362336 I suggest you clowns guys call a halt while Wragg can still recognize his own thread. :p
Let's see, someone was lying on a cross, all frightened and unsure of her decision...
Then there was something about a pig. :confused: I'm sure that wasn't meant to happen. Too early for delirium to set in.

There's a man with a heavy looking hammer, the smell of fear and sweat, a clear blue sky and a soft breeze. :confused::eek:
It is so strange. She's so alive now. This whole situation is surreal.

Let's see, someone was lying on a cross, all frightened and unsure of her decision...
Then there was something about a pig. :confused: I'm sure that wasn't meant to happen. Too early for delirium to set in.

There's a man with a heavy looking hammer, the smell of fear and sweat, a clear blue sky and a soft breeze. :confused::eek:
It is so strange. She's so alive now. This whole situation is surreal.
I'll go back a few pages and confirm that jolly has this right... Tomorrow...

Goodnight all and an early 'good morning to you somewhat east of the Tree estate near the coffee shop in Pacific, Mo...

Tree

View attachment 362735
What a shy girl! Her arms are about to be nailed and she is worried about her legs.
Repertor? :confused:

Who is that pretty girl on her cross? :confused:

Is she someone that you and I should be rescuing with a dragon? :confused:

Is Dante Phlebas Rossetti supposed to be painting her? :confused:

Dashed if I can remember! :doh:

View attachment 362735
What a shy girl! Her arms are about to be nailed and she is worried about her legs.

I think she's worried about what's between her legs, Repertor.
Nice work btw

Repertor? :confused:

Who is that pretty girl on her cross? :confused:

Is she someone that you and I should be rescuing with a dragon? :confused:

Is Dante Phlebas Rossetti supposed to be painting her? :confused:

Dashed if I can remember! :doh:

Sit down over here Wragg old boy and I'll get you a nice cup of tea.
The English spring has obviously taken you by surprise, heat stroke if I'm not mistaken!

Ian Hunter (with Mott the Hoople) covered Melanie's ('Brand New Key' -the 'I've got a brand new pair of roller skates' song)
which, if I'm not mistaken, became immortalised in England by the Wurzels
as 'I've got a brand new combine harvester' :p

The English spring has obviously taken you by surprise, heat stroke if I'm not mistaken!
:duke: you cannot be serious!

It's early in the morning isn't it?
One should not leave CF alone too long.
You can't trust them.

Indeed you can't.... but Crux forums wouldn't be Crux forums without the fun and games. Like I've never clowned about on other people's threads! :rolleyes:

The angle of that latest image really tells us what she thinks about the arrival of the Carnifex, nicely done, Repertor! :beer:

Indeed you can't.... but Crux forums wouldn't be Crux forums without the fun and games. Like I've never clowned about on other people's threads! :rolleyes:

The angle of that latest image really tells us what she thinks about the arrival of the Carnifex, nicely done, Repertor! :beer:

I think I am focused on that nail ... and getting the point :eek:

Back
Top Bottom