Go to CruxDreams.com
The nail tore through the bones in her wrist. Nothing could have prepared her for such pain. Bones and ligaments shattered as the metal of the nail passed through. She felt the repeated shocks of the hammer, and she screamed and screamed and screamed. “PLEASE! NO! STOP! I MADE A MISTAKE! STOP! NOOOO!! AAARGHRGH!”

CFR 40D.jpg

The nail tore through the bones in her wrist. Nothing could have prepared her for such pain. Bones and ligaments shattered as the metal of the nail passed through. She felt the repeated shocks of the hammer, and she screamed and screamed and screamed. “PLEASE! NO! STOP! I MADE A MISTAKE! STOP! NOOOO!! AAARGHRGH!”

View attachment 365007

Can you see the size of that nail? :eek:

Can you imagine how much that hurts? :eek:

Poor Jasmine. :( What are they doing to you? :(

I wish there was something I could do to comfort you. :(

Repertor, it's usually only words that make me feel like this. You've done it with pictures! :clapping:

There there.:rolleyes::oops:
It'll all look better after a nice cup of tea and a bun. Pull yourselves together and then you can get that cross up.
Look. We've got jam for the buns. :)

Don't worry folks. We'll get them sorted out. Temporary delay only, I fancy. :rolleyes::cool:

There there.:rolleyes::oops:
It'll all look better after a nice cup of tea and a bun. Pull yourselves together and then you can get that cross up.
Look. We've got jam for the buns. :)

Don't worry folks. We'll get them sorted out. Temporary delay only, I fancy. :rolleyes::cool:

Tea and buns! :)

1.gif

That's better. :rolleyes:

And jam! Thanks Jollyrei! :) I feel better already! :)

Repertor, old bean?

spike.jpg

You'll be needing this! ;) :D

Total panic seized her. At all costs she had to get off this cross. This pain could not be endured. So, so much worse than she’d believed possible. She fought and struggled, but the assistants held her down.
View attachment 365751

Looks like she's giving those guys a run for their money! She'd be off that cross if it wasn't for the small matter of...well, you know. :eek:

Another masterpiece, Repertor! :)

Total panic seized her. At all costs she had to get off this cross. This pain could not be endured. So, so much worse than she’d believed possible. She fought and struggled, but the assistants held her down.
View attachment 365751

Lively and heartfelt, this one.
Her pain and our entertainment, and the executioners job well don. All in a day's work for them.

She screamed and swore, begged and pleaded, and then she felt that tiny pinprick in her right wrist. View attachment 367140

The mallet fell again. .View attachment 367139. . “PLEASE! NOOOO!!! AAAARGHH!” White hot waves of pain poured down her right arm into her overwhelmed brain. She writhed and bucked.

HOLY SHIT! THAT REALLY HURTS!!!!!

She screamed and swore, begged and pleaded, and then she felt that tiny pinprick in her right wrist. View attachment 367140

The mallet fell again. .View attachment 367139. . “PLEASE! NOOOO!!! AAAARGHH!” White hot waves of pain poured down her right arm into her overwhelmed brain. She writhed and bucked.
HOLY SHIT! THAT REALLY HURTS!!!!!

I've had a sneaky preview of some of Repertor's masterpieces, Barb, but these two I'm seeing for the first time.... and do you know what? I think " HOLY SHIT! " sums it up just about perfectly!

Gentle Reader, I've written one or two stories for Crux Forums (":doh:" - Moderators) but this is the first one I've seen come to life before my spellbound eyes! :)

The experience, let me tell you, is highly agreeable.

(That is what the Brit's call 'understatement' :doh: - Moderators)

Back
Top Bottom