Go to CruxDreams.com
I've had a sneaky preview of some of Repertor's masterpieces, Barb, but these two I'm seeing for the first time.... and do you know what? I think " HOLY SHIT! " sums it up just about perfectly!

Gentle Reader, I've written one or two stories for Crux Forums (":doh:" - Moderators) but this is the first one I've seen come to life before my spellbound eyes! :)

The experience, let me tell you, is highly agreeable.

(That is what the Brit's call 'understatement' :doh: - Moderators)
Leave me alone! I'm busy writing and I am only a 'staff member'!!!

T

:devil:

It is senseless to struggle, but the sheer horror of feeling the power and the pain of those terrible nails leaves no room for sense. She is seized by the animal instinct to escape this nightmare, alien experience and this unbelievable pain. Surely the nails cannot fix her wrists so firmly - they must come out! If only she can fight hard enough, her wrists must come free, and she can run and escape this torment!

But no. No matter how much she struggles, the nails do not shift. She has been nailed to this cross and, in an awful parody of the wedding ceremony, they will be united unto death.

She and her cross are one.

How incredibly well Repertor has captured these feelings!

:goodjob:

Jasmine was laying, naked, on her cross, her arms firmly pinioned to the wood by two grotesque gobs of steel. She looked at them in utter horror. Blood poured around them, dripping down onto the cross. Her blood.
CFR 40K.jpg "It is senseless to struggle. No matter how much she struggles, the nails do not shift. She has been nailed to this cross and, in an awful parody of the wedding ceremony, they will be united unto death."

Jasmine has understood.

View attachment 368646 "It is senseless to struggle. No matter how much she struggles, the nails do not shift. She has been nailed to this cross and, in an awful parody of the wedding ceremony, they will be united unto death."

Jasmine has understood.

The realization hits home ... :confused::eek:

View attachment 368646 "It is senseless to struggle. No matter how much she struggles, the nails do not shift. She has been nailed to this cross and, in an awful parody of the wedding ceremony, they will be united unto death."

Jasmine has understood.

Jasmine is just beginning to understand. It is a lot to grasp. Once again, you capture another vital step in her crucifixion, Repertor! :)

The titulus (Or 'tittyloss' as Old Slave called it recently :)) is an important part of the crucifixion process. Yes, it identifies the person on the cross and their crime to the casual bystander, sending the deterrent message required. But, as Jasmine realised, it also reduced her to just that. All her hopes and achievements, including the heroism that she's shown just this morning; now she's just a common murderer. Stripped, nailed, and labelled. Poor Jasmine.

Still, if the titulus told the whole story, we wouldn't need Chroniclers of Crux!;)

Thanks for another evocative image, Repertor! :)

Her strong legs and supple body struggle against the cross, but it has her, and it will never let her go.
She struggles for the sake of her own instincts, her own sanity.
And we, to our shame, take pleasure in it!
Shame and pleasure go hand in hand. The "sinful" pleasures are always sought after. Sex was great fun when her parents might catch you - it had that extra element. Fortunately, at CF, we just get Wragg and Repertor to nail up a few people in a story. We can safely enjoy and explore that shame, as the crux girls can safely explore humiliations. I do sometimes wonder if I would have gone to see public executions in the past.

The titulus (Or 'tittyloss' as Old Slave called it recently :)) is an important part of the crucifixion process. Yes, it identifies the person on the cross and their crime to the casual bystander, sending the deterrent message required. But, as Jasmine realised, it also reduced her to just that. All her hopes and achievements, including the heroism that she's shown just this morning; now she's just a common murderer. Stripped, nailed, and labelled. Poor Jasmine.

Still, if the titulus told the whole story, we wouldn't need Chroniclers of Crux!;)

Thanks for another evocative image, Repertor! :)
Tree prefers not to bother with the placard. If the deserve to die crucified they can die anonymously but, hey, whoever is paying the bills get what they want...

T

Great additions Repertor!!!

Back
Top Bottom