Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, will you look at that.... now her full weight is on those nails.

Phlebas, I think it was, said that any body looks good on a cross. He's right, but Repertor has Jasmine looking incredible.

Poor girl. Don't worry. Your feet will soon share the burden.

Phlebas, I think it was, said that any body looks good on a cross. He's right, but Repertor has Jasmine looking incredible.

That is certainly one of my beliefs, and I haven't been shy to express it here :)
Still, some do look especially good, and Jasmine is up there with the best. Her smooth limbs, firm breasts and nice bush make a lovely combination to go with a tightly stretched torso, and her face reflects the horror of someone confronting the clash between her ideals and reality. At least she has plenty of time to come to terms with it.

That is...the horror of someone confronting the clash between her ideals and reality. At least she has plenty of time to come to terms with it.
There's another conundrum of the cross. She has lots of time to come to terms with things nobody wants time to come to terms with. Her beauty is like a curse now, just a disposable thing, devalued and more fleeting than ever. She's not a desirable, beautiful girl anymore. She's just "they crucified a nice one today", easy to forget when the next slave girl goes up. Never to be touched or loved. She looks good until she finally gets dumped in a pit with the other refuse. That's a lot to come to terms with when you're hanging by 3-4 nails and can't wipe the sweat out of your own eyes. I don't think you ever come to terms. It's a long time just to realize that someone wanted your whole life to be pain, helplessness, and humiliation. And you have to watch your best friend stand there and sob, on top of everything else.

Back
Top Bottom