Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 377888 Then the weight came off her wrists as her cross went into free-fall for a split second, before it crashed into the bottom of its socket.

View attachment 377889 She was sure she was going to fall off, and the pain was utterly, utterly unbelievable.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

View attachment 377888 Then the weight came off her wrists as her cross went into free-fall for a split second, before it crashed into the bottom of its socket.

View attachment 377889 She was sure she was going to fall off, and the pain was utterly, utterly unbelievable.

You can hear the thud! :eek:

You can imagine her jerking around as the cross comes to a standstill! :eek:

Dynamic, Repertor. Dynamic!:)

You would probably not give a damn about your exposed nakedness at that point, right? :)

I never forget about that. I am a very modest girl, you know. But you are right pain and terror would probably be most on my mind as I swung out from my shuddering cross and then crashed back into it.

All the noble trappings and postures of her former status are peeled away. She is making the cruel transition to being just a naked dying body. Her attempts to find footing are her last voluntary use of her feet, her last try to have some control. But she's unable to get purchase. Soon she will have some, but won't want it, because it spells the end of any free movement.

It's obviously a lot of work, Repertor, but so much appreciated. :)

Aesthetically and mechanically, I tend to feel that nailing the heels to the side of the cross is best. However it seems clear that it would not be possible to do this with the cross laying on the ground, hence the raising of the cross with only the wrists nailed.

Repertor has shown that this method has its own rewards! We get to see her scrabbling desperately for purchase on the cross, anything to get some weight off her wrists while the Carnifex leisurely prepares for the next stage...

As Jollyrei says, none of her former dignity remains.

Aesthetically and mechanically, I tend to feel that nailing the heels to the side of the cross is best. However it seems clear that it would not be possible to do this with the cross laying on the ground, hence the raising of the cross with only the wrists nailed.

Repertor has shown that this method has its own rewards! We get to see her scrabbling desperately for purchase on the cross, anything to get some weight off her wrists while the Carnifex leisurely prepares for the next stage...

I'm sure the raising of the cross or the lifting of the patibulum is possible with only the wrists nailed, the wrist bones will hold the weight.

Aesthetically and mechanically, I tendhttp://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/rzr_quoom_tfotbq_104-jpg.28824/ to feel that nailing the heels to the side of the cross is best. However it seems clear that it would not be possible to do this with the cross laying on the ground, hence the raising of the cross with only the wrists nailed.

As I've said elsewhere on CF, I think an upright with 45° bevelled edges would be ideal,
so, with my feet nailed to those edges, my knees would be flexed, 90° apart,
able to lift up - painfully - or sink down, but quite unable to hide my shame.

And, yes, Naildance, haul me up with my wrists nailed to the crossbar,
and while a couple of guards fit the bar to the upright,
the Executioners can start nailing my feet.

As I've said elsewhere on CF, I think an upright with 45° bevelled edges would be ideal,

will you squirm like here, what do you think? http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/rzr_quoom_tfotbq_136-jpg.28904/

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/rzr_quoom_tfotbq_136-jpg.28904/

Naildance has it, Eulalia. Imagine yourself like this Quoom pic. Your wrists already nailed and all your weight hanging on them. Then men take hold of your legs, you feel hard fingers, rough, unmoving. There is no way you can avoid the second set of nails.
Do you want to? Your nailed feet will provide a new support, and take the weight off your wrists. You want to use your legs, you need the relief. Soon you will have the choice, feet or wrists? Stand or hang.
Your choice.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/rzr_quoom_tfotbq_136-jpg.28904/

Naildance has it, Eulalia. Imagine yourself like this Quoom pic. Your wrists already nailed and all your weight hanging on them. Then men take hold of your legs, you feel hard fingers, rough, unmoving. There is no way you can avoid the second set of nails.
Do you want to? Your nailed feet will provide a new support, and take the weight off your wrists. You want to use your legs, you need the relief. Soon you will have the choice, feet or wrists? Stand or hang.
Your choice.
what would you do first, hang by the wrists or take your weight with the legs?

Back
Top Bottom