Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Monday, March 12, 2018–Day 71: Apostate asked yesterday if I could share this image from 2012 called "Bring Out Your Dead" ("but I’m not dead..." apologies to all Python fans.) Like yesterday’s image, it was a composite of several different images. It went through several variations as I developed it. I even changed the sky this morning as I was never really satisfied with what I had in the original posting. I’ve also attached several different elements so you manipulators can have some fun with them–put them in Times Square or in front of Buckingham Palace. Knock yourselves out.

Attachments

• brringoutyourdead2 r.jpg
    brringoutyourdead2 r.jpg
    647.4 KB · Views: 772
  • boyd.jpg
    boyd.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 691
  • boyd5.jpg
    boyd5.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 587
  • boyd 6.jpg
    boyd 6.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 624
Monday, March 12, 2018–Day 71: Apostate asked yesterday if I could share this image from 2012 called "Bring Out Your Dead" ("but I’m not dead..." apologies to all Python fans.) Like yesterday’s image, it was a composite of several different images. It went through several variations as I developed it. I even changed the sky this morning as I was never really satisfied with what I had in the original posting. I’ve also attached several different elements so you manipulators can have some fun with them–put them in Times Square or in front of Buckingham Palace. Knock yourselves out.

I dunno ... I think it's a pretty effective effort ... so many details, and the facial expressions on the crucified are perfect IMO.

I dunno ... I think it's a pretty effective effort ... so many details, and the facial expressions on the crucified are perfect IMO.

Yeah, Barb. What you said. Jastrow knows how to nail 'em. :devil:

Thanks for another rapid response, Jas. I can’t see any motive to manipulate the ladies elsewhere other than whimsy. Which is not an invalid reason. The Hogwarts Express platform, for example, in order to freak and/or gross out Harry Potter fans.

Attachments

• 4D9BECDD-8A0B-46F1-A641-B6C8D9641E14.jpeg
    4D9BECDD-8A0B-46F1-A641-B6C8D9641E14.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 573
Another classic!:rolleyes:
The slave will have to be patient, since they are not yet dead.
But does he mind? He seems to enjoy the view.

Yeah, Barb. What you said. Jastrow knows how to nail 'em. :devil:

Thanks for another rapid response, Jas. I can’t see any motive to manipulate the ladies elsewhere other than whimsy. Which is not an invalid reason. The Hogwarts Express platform, for example, in order to freak and/or gross out Harry Potter fans.
I'm relative sure, that's "Cruxton Station".
Madiosi-2018-144-Cruxton Station.jpg

Last edited:
Tuesday March 13, 2018–Day 72: So who doesn’t like a nice pair of lovely shapely breasts? So smooth, sensitive and delicate... The thing is, they make such tempting targets... From 2014 called "Tit whipping 2".

Attachments

• tit whipping 2r.jpg
    tit whipping 2r.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 779
Jas, dude. If you’re gonna last in this business you’re gonna have to stop pulling your punches. Er, lashes. By which I mean, "OUCH!!!"

I'm relative sure, that's "Cruxton Station".
View attachment 567619
It's actually King's Cross! :D
(not kidding)

I'll take the liberty of copying this post into the CMCK resources thread - thanks Jastrow

Back
Top Bottom