Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wednesday, May 23, 2018–Day 143. This is from 2008 and is called "Lingering Memory".
"As I stood on the hillside gazing at the ruins of the Roman city below, I was struck with the unsettling but unmistakable sense that something terrible had happened on this spot long, long ago....."

I like the shadow effect used to express the memory of the crucifixion. It is a nice reminder.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018–Day 143. This is from 2008 and is called "Lingering Memory".
"As I stood on the hillside gazing at the ruins of the Roman city below, I was struck with the unsettling but unmistakable sense that something terrible had happened on this spot long, long ago....."

Still think her head should loll forward and not to the side, but she’s your most memorable and melancholy image.

Well damn done, Jas. :clapping:

Windar, IMHO sex isn’t degrading, but is rather "the most fun you can have without laughing." Getting used as a meat fuck doll 20+ times a day sounds pretty damn degrading to me. I’ve read accounts of low end, dockside brothels in Victorian England. "Fucked to death" isn’t a figure of speech.

I may yet endure dementia myself, but I’ve already seen how my Dad died. Oh yeah, degrading.

And I will now back away from reality and attempt to reset to crux fantasy mode. Recall that such fantasies involve the shame and degradation and terror and unspeakable agony of the victims, the sadism and unholy glee of the tormentors.

That’s what the crux pervs sign up for. I did. :firedevil:

Looks to me like she must have jilted at least four lovers! Now they are exacting their cruel revenge! :confused:

Notice that the cross is not fully vertical--it leans to her left. Maybe her head would follow suit...

Yeah, but it’s her head pitched forward, her abused body totally limp, that give her that unmistakable consummatum est vibe that zaps my unholy libido, Jas.

But I can appreciate that many would prefer the poignancy of her head lolling to the left or right.

Attachments

• 7234F0CB-5129-4A63-9BAE-BA24B211200C.jpeg
    7234F0CB-5129-4A63-9BAE-BA24B211200C.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 480
  • B45C1E12-A889-4A97-9EE8-073CB27800A9.jpeg
    B45C1E12-A889-4A97-9EE8-073CB27800A9.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 435
Looks to me like she must have jilted at least four lovers! Now they are exacting their cruel revenge! :confused:

Barb, if you’re referring to that bas relief, I’ve read that sculptures in the Greek and Roman world were painted in lifelike colors, and this one may have originally looked akin to the attached photo.

At least in the photo all four jilted lovers are present and accounted for. :devil:

Attachments

• 5C2BE9D4-74FD-4C26-BAC7-C56A4E499528.jpeg
    5C2BE9D4-74FD-4C26-BAC7-C56A4E499528.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 400
  • 04AFEC4A-1006-46C9-88D7-128F6A9D2FA1.jpeg
    04AFEC4A-1006-46C9-88D7-128F6A9D2FA1.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 537
Thursday, May 24, 2018–Day 144. "For this one, its all over–done–finished. Justice has been served–the deed is done. No curtain call for her. She’s toast now–she’s rounded third and reached home base–put a fork in her–she’s history. Still, I can’t help but wonder who she was? I wonder if she could have ever imagined in her worst nightmare that it would all end like this..." Entitled "Final Scene".

Attachments

• Final Scene.jpg
    Final Scene.jpg
    764.1 KB · Views: 676
Thursday, May 24, 2018–Day 144. "For this one, its all over–done–finished. Justice has been served–the deed is done. No curtain call for her. She’s toast now–she’s rounded third and reached home base–put a fork in her–she’s history. Still, I can’t help but wonder who she was? I wonder if she could have ever imagined in her worst nightmare that it would all end like this..." Entitled "Final Scene".

That’s more like it, Jas! I don’t remember her. Any more where she came from? A Consummatum Est triptych would be . . . intense.

I’ve got to admit though, your commentary brought to mind this:

'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, rung down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!!

I thought to edit this to reflect the scene, gender and species, but the Parrot Sketch is too much a gem of English letters to alter. :D

With a threatening thunderstorm approaching.
But I wonder whether she will still be able to notice it!?

That’s more like it, Jas! I don’t remember her. Any more where she came from? A Consummatum Est triptych would be . . . intense.

I’ve got to admit though, your commentary brought to mind this:

'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, rung down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!!

I thought to edit this to reflect the scene, gender and species, but the Parrot Sketch is too much a gem of English letters to alter. :D
This was a new one so I could do more if I find the time. Not familiar with Parrot sketch. Source?

Friday, May 25, 2018–Day 145. "She had only been nailed to the tree for a few hours. Although the heavy canopy of trees shielded her from the blazing sun, the air was heavy...humid. If the air was still, it was warm, sticky and unpleasant. If the wind stirred, the dampness caused her to be chilled. Either way, she was in misery. The stinging, biting insects had found her naked body and were feasting on it. A fly crawling across her face was maddening, but she was utterly helpless and could do nothing to shoo it away. And now he had returned... Earlier, he had stripped her, raped her, beaten her and nailed her to the tree as she had screamed in agony. And now he was back–his hands roaming freely over her naked flesh–stroking, teasing, probing and violating her in ways made her shudder with revulsion and disgust. Still he persisted and her body somehow responded. The unwelcome wetness that flowed from her cunny–the scent of her arousal filled her nostrils and blanketed her in shame. He brought her to the edge-- to the point where she was nearly ready to cum–and then stopped and only laughed at her and walked away. "I’ll be back to play some more with your precious cunt in a little while, " he said as he walked away. She struggled futilely to breathe and to somehow ease the pain and discomfort that racked her body. Now the swarming flies had found the wetness that leaked freely from her ravaged cunt...adding another layer of degradation to what she was feeling. She sobbed in despair and whispered to herself, "How long....how much more do I have to endure...?" From 2012 and Entitled "Forrest Fondle".

Attachments

• forrest fondle2.jpg
    forrest fondle2.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 569
Last edited:
I overuse the word "unholy" to describe the erotic thrill I get from just this scenario, Jas. And in all eye-level crux scenes I get off on eye contact, whether fearful or defiant.

That being said, another well damn done. Thanks.

Attachments

• 8EE38ED1-4C0E-4040-A319-7ED05C6B7240.jpeg
    8EE38ED1-4C0E-4040-A319-7ED05C6B7240.jpeg
    401.3 KB · Views: 591
Saturday, May 26, 2018–Day 146. This is a very early emulation dating way back to 2006. I can’t seem to locate the drawing on which it was based. I believe it was one of Baurang’s drawings but I really can’t remember. Perhaps someone can locate the original drawing and post it for comparison. I did a little work on the positioning of the legs which always bothered me in the original rendering. I’m not sure a human being’s legs could be put in that position without dislocation of the hip joints. The V3 figure I was using back then didn’t like the pose, either. This new version looks a little more feasible (if only marginally!) It is an early work so a lot of it is pretty crude. Entitled "Crucified and Impaled" (which is not a good way to spend a nice late spring day!)

Attachments

• Crucified And Impaled r.jpg
    Crucified And Impaled r.jpg
    695.8 KB · Views: 634
Ouch. I am reminded that impalement is not one of my kinks. But they’ll still be off shortly to Obscene Display. ;)

I found it! Here's the original drawing that yesterday's rendering was based upon. I think it is by Baurang (not sure if that's the correct spelling).

All right! I remember those two! And my first impression!

OUCH!!! :eek:

Ouch. I am reminded that impalement is not one of my kinks. But they’ll still be off shortly to Obscene Display. ;)

It does not look like full impalement, since the waist ropes may limit their downward moving. But still, they have to do a continuous physical effort not to lower their bodies too deep into the pole. Particularly they have to keep their legs uneasily stretched.

I wonder what's the story about it? Captives? Conspirators? Spies? Kin punishment?

I wonder what's the story about it? Captives? Conspirators? Spies? Kin punishment?

I was thinking "Just for grins and chuckles," but in that case there’d but a lot more dudes hanging around.

Sunday, May 27, 2018–Day 147. This is another early rendering dating way back to 2006. We seem to have gone from winter, to a very cool spring to very sticky and warm summer-like conditions in just a couple of weeks. It does not bode well for comfort for the next few months given that it is still May. Oh, well. We can always imagine a chilly night when a warm fire might be welcome–for him, maybe. I’m not so sure she’s enjoying it nearly so much... Entitled "Warmth on a Cold Night".

Attachments

• Warmth on a Cold Night 2.jpg
    Warmth on a Cold Night 2.jpg
    577.7 KB · Views: 538
Back
Top Bottom