Go to CruxDreams.com
Well Brutus already stripped me down to the waist for the humiliating walk in front of the crowds ... the dress is ruined anyway ... so I will let it go ... but not the small white linen skirt I am wearing beneath it. That you will have to take from me forcibly.
What parts does this small skirt cover, exactly?

Sorry, Brutus says that buttocks and vagina are considered "private parts," and are in fact the most important parts to exhibit. And by the way, I'm sure we won't have to use force to remove your last undergarment. Remember Yupar?

You wouldn't?!?! :eek:

Hold your horses! The striping is an important ritual focal point that will come only when we arrive at the place of crucifixion and we have the full attention of all of Rome.

oh, sorry ... give me my skirt back again then ... I am happy to wear it ... I don't like being naked in front of all these people.

Brutus is rethinking his position on the loincloth. He says if you can give a satisfactory answer to this question, he will let you wear a very small loincloth tied around your hips and tied under your groin: How will you ride your cornu?

Brutus is rethinking his position on the loincloth. He says if you can give a satisfactory answer to this question, he will let you wear a very small loincloth tied around your hips and tied under your groin: How will you ride your cornu?

cornu????? who said anything about a cornu???? I suppose that means I have two choices, doesn't it? So hard. Neither is good? Damn that Brutus!!!!! Maybe I can balance with the point halfway in between? But I suppose that would really be painful and exhausting after a while. OK. Tell Brutus I will take it up my vagina. Now can I have that loincloth please!

cornu????? who said anything about a cornu???? I suppose that means I have two choices, doesn't it? So hard. Neither is good? Damn that Brutus!!!!! Maybe I can balance with the point halfway in between? But I suppose that would really be painful and exhausting after a while. OK. Tell Brutus I will take it up my vagina. Now can I have that loincloth please!
He wants to know how you'll take it up your vagina if you're wearing a loincloth.

How will you push it aside? Remember, your arms will be spread out above you and nailed to the platibulum...

Hmmmm .... good point. OK, here is the deal. If Brutus lets me wear a loincloth for my nailing and raising, he can remove it when I become to weak to dance and have to impale myself on the cornu.

At least you didn't give me some rubbish about moving your hips from side to side and using the cornu itself as a tool to push the cloth aside. Brutus might have done worse than just laugh.

To be honest, I thought about that. Look, just tell Brutus that I will accept the loss of my loincloth after I am nailed, but not before. My final offer.

Back
Top Bottom