Juan's Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Are you using 'Attach files' from below the reply box and selecting from your own equipment?
I think that's what I tried at first. But I ended up using Imgur Direct Link, and I think that did what I wanted. That won't take up space on the forum, right?

I think that's what I tried at first. But I ended up using Imgur Direct Link, and I think that did what I wanted. That won't take up space on the forum, right?
Yes, that's better for our usage charges.

Modern girl getting undressed for her crucifixion.View attachment 1178706

I`m really inspired by this piece of clothes, it appears in all my stories and manipulations. It fits to female body, enhances hips, forms buttocks, it`s forezipper mimics slits or place of vagina itself. The first exciting part of crucifixion when the girl must show how is her shape without a skinny jeans. I used to put on display all the clothes besides or below the cross, sometimes a clothed image of the condemned for permanent possibility of comparison

3LWez66.jpg

Original way of making sure the prisoner is no virgin before you nail her up..
Love it!

Hope you will continue making DAZ stuff!!!!
:ole::ole::ole:

It's nice how she braces herself against the cross where she's soon going to be nailed. Not needing any restraints, she's learnt it's best just to obey, co-operate, submit - they can always make it even worse ...

Back
Top Bottom