Just a few pix

Go to CruxDreams.com
I love the third picture. The body is beautiful, the pain is real, the expression is tortured. One question: how long can a girl be expected (or forced) to endure hanging on the tree like this?

bfrsadch1 said:
One question: how long can a girl be expected (or forced) to endure hanging on the tree like this?
Makar that question. He told me his models, a hardy bunch to begin with, can endure being up there for no longer than fifteen minutes at a time.

Which is a reminder of how much of an ordeal the real thing was, even when only ropes were used.

I don't like black and white pictures. I prefer photos in color, especially for the old skin.

I do like black and white pix but I don't mind seeing colour pix made by you, sir :wink:

Gentlemen, I really prefer Green Label. Thank you for confirming my belief that no one could endure actual suspension on a cross (not standing on a pedestal) for more than a few minutes before risking a pontetially life-endangering situation. It is indeed unimaginable what terrible suffering a crucified victim was subjected to, (notwithstanding Mel Gibson's movie). Maakar's exquisite photography of his beautiful (yet sturdy) models inspired me to experiment with a carefully planned self crucifixion two years ago. Five minutes into my experiment, I was ready to come down. Only problem was my planning was not perfected. My leg straps unexpectedly tightened around my ankels, preventing me from freeing my legs to stand and support my weight on a step placed higher on the upright. I hung helplessly on my own cross by my arms, with only brief respite being provided by what little lift my aching legs could provide. For at least ten more agonizing and desperate minutes, I began to believe I would commit suicide by crucifixion, and probably would have had I not been rescued by a hiker who heard my terminal struggling cries.
This angel of mercy, who literally saved my life, admitted that she was so turned on by the sight of a nude girl dancing on a cross that she watched my plight for several minutes before coming to my rescue. Later in our relationship she let me crucify her, twice. She endured over 20 minutes on the cross, but she was younger than I, weighed only 105 pounds, and was incredibly physically strong. I wrote a detailed account of my crucifixion, trying to describe all of my feelings--physical, emotional, and sexual. I would like to compare my experience with that of one of Maakar's models, if possible. Could one of them possibly write a narrative describing how it feels to be crucified? How helpless and vulnerable it feels to hang naked on the cross. How the pain builds in the arm and leg muscles, and eventually in the chest muscles and lungs. How the adrenalin begins to increase the pulse and sweat flows from every inch of the body. How the mind begins to go into a frantic survival mode, and the excitement of being tortured turns into sexual stimulation. I thought this might make for some interesting reading and discussion in this most enlightening forum. Thank you for enduring this unusually lengthy post.

Actually, based on both my experiences "crucifying" women and being there myself (over the last three decades), I can state w/ certainty that "victims" can last longer than you might think (even without a foot rest or sedile). The crucial variable has to be degree of physical fitness. I've played w/ women who were in such lousy shape that they made the Pillsbury Doughboy look like a marine--average time on the cross: 8 to 10 minutes (average weight: 150-185 lbs). On the other hand, I've played w/ women who were in excellent shape (marathoners, 10K runners, weight trainers, etc.) who lasted anywhere between 45 minutes and an hour (average weight: 115-135 lbs). As for me, someone who has maintained excellent physical conditioning (despite his recent graduation into the "50 club" [lol!!]), I have lasted around an hour and 20 minutes (I'm 6'0", 165 lbs.).

Back
Top Bottom