Kidnapped As Executioner

Go to CruxDreams.com

avalon

Executioner
Part 1

The strangest thing that ever happened to me
By Eric Saunders

I have tried to keep this silent and hidden for several years now, hoping against hope that somehow I could mannage to forget. But it's time that I finaly face the facts: I haven't, nor will I ever be able to whipe out the memories of June 7th 'till June 14th 2001.
Maybe writing it down and making the world know, will make me wake up from this nightmare. Please let it be so...

Part 2

My name is Eric Saunders and I'm a representative for a small firm up state. My job get's me about anywhere in the country, as I am the guy that needs to pay our new costumers a visit, each time they ask for it. On June first 2001 I got to do a job in a little town called Ogden Ville, Montana. The job itself was quite easily done, yet it will remain in my memory forever. As I drove back to the airport at 9 a.am. on June 6th, nothing indicated the horror that was about to happen. It was a sunny day, and not a single car in sight. After half an hour I spotted a mini-van just next to the road. Just after that I saw the girl, and she saw me. Immediatly she made signs that I should pull over. Normally I would have driven strade on, but as this was by far one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen, I couldn't resist. I stopped an lowered the window.
"Hi, we've got some trouble ith the van, would you be so kind to help us out? Girls and car engines you know..." Having her standing next to me she looked absolutely gorgious. I got out of the car and walked over to the van. It was only then that I saw the other four. I could have sworn that a ran into a bikiniteam as all of them were beautygoddesses. For a second or ten I was in heaven.
"So what's the problem, then ?" The answer to my question never came. One of the girls pulled out a gun. "Get in the van!" Before I could react someone hit me on the back of my head.
The trip with the van is a complete blur. When I woke up I found myself strapped into a chair in some motelroom, the place I cannot tell. All five of the girls, or should I say kidnappers, were sitting on the bed looking at me. "Nice to see you're still alave. We still need you, you know." One of the two brunettes, she just spoke to me, walked over to my chair. "Now that you are officially our prisoner it's time we introduce ourselves. I'm Cinthya and these are Amie, Ashley, - two blonds - Jill - the other brunette - and Audrey - she had black hair ( I think she was latino ). In a way you could call us party entertainers. And who are you, ...Eric...? At this time I realised she was holding my wallet.
-"I'm just a representative of a small firm, and they won't pay a randsom!"
-"Ow, but Eric, who ever said we wanted a randsom? We just need you.
-" What the hell for!?" I should have been scared, but I'm ashamed to say that I wasn't. seeing five of these "party entertainers, although I pictured them as bikinimodels, I could only feel exitment.
-"Well, we need you for the entertainment on a party, that's all you need to know for now. You're going to stay here for the night. we'll just be next door, but Amie here will keep you company." The other four girls left the room while Amie remained seated on the bed just looking at me. Looking at her she couldn't be much over 20, and that seemed a bit to young to be involved in a kidnapping like this. Maybe I could hear her out.
-"Do your parents know that you're not attending classes like you should be?"
-"I'm 21, just like the rest, we gave up school a long time ago. As for our parents, they think we're dead."
-"Your parents think you're dead!?"
-" We ran away from home four years ago. Just last year we publihed out own death notices and they bought it."
-"Why would you want to do that?"
-"You ask to many questions, in fact may be I should start asking some... Do you think we' re pretty?" She went into the drawer next to the bed and showed me some pics of her and the rest of the girls in kinky outfits and poses. "I'm dealing with hardcore feminists that want to avvenge a rape!!" I thought. "They want to see how long I can be with them without wanting to sleep and have sex with them! They can't find the rapist so they take the first guy that comes along and turn him into a horney beast so they can believe he's a basterd an kill him." Yet my answer was
-"Well ya, you are ..."
-"Good." She cut the straps that held me to the chair and put me on one of the to queen size beds. She closed the curtains and went into the bathroom. despite of all the commotion that day and the fact that I still had my hands and legs couffed together, I fell asleep before Amie returned from the bathroom.
-"Are you awake?" I was staring at the ceiling in the middle of the night when Amie suddenly asked it.
-" Yep." I heard her getting up and suddenly I felt something against my arm. When I watched to check what it was, Amie was lying on my bed turned towards me resting on her arms.
"I think you should know, we're gonna do a very big spectacle spectacle tomorrow, you know., and appart from us, you're gonna have the best part in it. "
-"And what spectacle might that be?" I was already seeing things likke ritual rapist-killings and stuff like that. Despite of the upmost sexy appearence of Amie right next to me I was starting to get very scared...
-"We're gonna do a big crucifixion party and since nobody volunteerd for your role, we had to abduct you.You'll see it's gonna be so great!" As Amie was filled with anticipation, I was no longer filled with fear, I was filled with compite terror.
-"Any chance we could NOT go to that party?"
-"Are you nuts !? We've been dreaming of this, and planning this for about six months now; There's no way we're calling it off!" She must have spotted some of the massive amount of terror in my voice because she tucked her in very close to me, putting her arms around my chest. " There's no need to worry, I know you're gonna do just great." I think I must have been shivvering in fear then. Not even the fact that a top class pin-up model like Amie was sleeping next to me, almost completely naked and above the sheets, couldn't ease my mind.
The next morning I had to get up very early. The other girls returned to our room and I got to eat a very small breakfast, of wich I thought it was gonna be my last. After that we drove off. In the van the girls were constantly whispering to eachother. Suddenly Jill turned around to me. -"So Amie here as told you everything no? Well, since you now then, how important this is for us, you better not fuck it up. And if you do, we'll kill you in a way that is beyond your imagination." The girls were laughing now, I wasn't.
After quite a drive - we started driving at 7a.m. and stopped at half past nine - we left the main road and arrived at a large plain in the middle of nowhere. Yet it was crowded with people, cars and mobile-homes. Further on I could see lot's of tents, wich was exactly were we were going. While we were approaching the biggest tent, the girls were saying hi to almost all of the people we came accross. They all seemed to know eachother, I didn't know anybody there.
When we got inside the big tent, I saw that it was divide into different rooms. We were greeted by a man in a very expensive costume, who seemed to be in charge. "Hi Larry, we"ve got ourselves THE guy, you take care of him now while we go change" Audrey said, and they disappearde in one of the side compartiments of the tent. So you're the guy" Larry said, "I'd never want to be you, anyway, you should change too." He uncuffed me and pushed me in another sid compartiment. There I found what appearde to be some ancient, semi militaristic clothing. It took me a while but I finally got it on with the "help" of Larry. As we left the dressing room throuhg the other side, we came in to a bigger room where the girls were already waiting. If they weren't going to crucify me, I would have been in heaven: all of them were dressed up as sexy amazons or something. Very tiny ancient skirts and tops, and those ancient sandals with leather strips up to your knees. Kinky, very kinky and far better than the best of pictures in any nude-magazine I had ever seen.
"Alright, listen up!" Larry said. " In about fifteen minutes you're gonna walk out of this tent and follow the road up the hill. As you'll get there, everything will be in place. First you do the wrists, then you raise the cross, and after that you nail the feet. That's the standard procedure. You - he was pointing at me now - will walk in front of the girls. Once you get up there, your part will be pretty obvious. Any questions? - this was to all of us again - "Can you just take the nails and the hamer? We're not going to need any ropes." Ashley said.
-"No ropes, are you sure?" Larry asked?
-"Absolutely, tying up first is for losers." the girls said.
We left the tent, me up front as was said - I didn't forgot what they said about killing me in a way beyond imagination if I fucked up, although it couldn't be much worse than this - alwalking along the dusty road at 10:30 a.m. Along the entire road people were folowing us, taking pictures and taping the event.apparently I wasn't the only one that thought that the girls were hot. I don't know how I did it but I walked up the hill seamingly without fear.
When we arrived at the top, I saw four other very nervous guys dressed up like me and five crosses lying down on the sand, at least I wasn't going to be alone. The girls went standing on a line so that the public could see them all very well. They were realy enjoying this. And for a moment, so was I : The slight wind playing with their hair, the sunlight reflecting on their bronzed skin, it was like watching a five star soft-erotic movie, only better. Then first Audrey adresses the public then one of the other guys did the same. Both spoke in a strange language that I didn't know, probably latin. The only things that I could understand were "cruciare" and mortiis" wich ment something like "crucify" and "death". Anyway, I knew what was going to happen so... I looked at the crosses in front of me. Three were just simple crosses with four nails next to each of them. One simple cross had only three nails next to it, and the fifth cross had to crossbeams one on top like you would expect, and one closer to the bottom. The victim would probably be streched out in an X-shape to fit on that one. I really didn't know wich cross I' d prefer. The guy that had been talking was ready now, and another guy, who stood right behind me said " walk over to the far left cross, it's your turn now." In a kind of trance I managed to walk over to the cross. As I reached it I saw that Jill had followed me. We looked at eachother. Jill was smiling mysteriously, her face filled with anticipation and exitment. As I wanted to start undressing myself - there wasn't any use in resisting, the place was packed with people that, apparently, wanted to see five guys on a cross - I saw how Jill started stripping of her clothes. She started with her sandals and went on with her top. Then she gave me and the crowd a sedusive smile and lowered her barbaric hipcloth. Then, being butnaked, she got in position on, what now turned out to be, her cross. As she looked back to me once more she said "standard procedure please..." She went lying down and put her firts wrist on the crossbeam. There she was lying down naked on a cross waiting to be nailed... by me.

Part 3

At first I didn't want to, but all of a sudden within one second my mind turned over. Who do these people think they are? They abduct me, abuse me and now they want me to torture them! In fact I should punish them as hard as I could, and by any means did I have the opportunity now. So I picked up the hammer and the first nail. I put the nail on her wrist, just under the bone. "Higher.." Jill said "You need to put the nail on the bone, exactly between hand and arm." I didn't say anything and did what she asked. "Good" she said, "now it 'll hurt more." I ignored this rather strange comment and raised the hammer up in the air.
As I made it come down I realised that nobody was holding Jill's wrist in place. When the nailpoint entered her flesh, her back arched. Shee threw her head in her neck so that only her but and the top of her head were toutching the cross. Her wrist staid in place. With her other hand she grabbed the other side of the crossbeam. Then she fell back on the cross. I waited a moment and hit the nail a second time. Again she arched her back and again did she yelp a short " Ahg!" She was really sweating and breathing deeply now. "Go on!" she gasped, "go on!" And on I went. I needed about seven more blows to finish the job on her first wrist. During that time, aswell during the nailing of her other wrist - wich she put in place herself as well - , Jill was twisting and turning on her cross. Arching her back and shreaking, releasing constant yelps. Begging me not to stop. It was a strange medley of fear, pain and above all the pleasure of seeing her dream come true. I do not exagerate if I say that even during the nailing she was loving it. when I was done nailing her wrists, she was lying down on her cross, her arms spread out above her head, gasping and smiling at the same time. With her arms spread out like that, her tits were a real joy to look at. Nice, firm, big tits, completely exposed.
Now the other four guys came into action aswell. They raised the cross as I stood and watched. Jill started yelping and gasping again as her weight was hanging on both of her pierced wrists instead of being supported by the rather thin crossbeam. Then it was my turn again. A short ladder was placed against the longpole (this was also a rather thin piece of wood aswell), and I went up to nail her feet. As Jill saw me climbing up the ladder she lowered her left foot and brought it in to place. "You need to slightly bend her leg so she will have to choose where to put her weight: on her feet or on her wrists. She'll last longer that way." one of the othet four guys said, as he handed me my hammer and an other nail. "Ohw, yeah" Jill gasped " Do as he sais and make... me suffer.." So I put the nail on the most central spot of her beautifully shaped foot and started the job. The nails were real massive steel spikes, about 0,8 inches thick and 8 inches long. Again she tried to escape the pain by twisting and turning, but she kept her foot in place as I nailed it. Instead of just uttering screams now, she gasped " more!" with every blow, although it was quite obvious she was in the most terrible agony you could ever imagine. When I finished her left foot, she put her right one right next to it. Despite of the unbearable pain she kept it still as I put the last nail on top of it. One final time Jill started yelping and gasping at the horrible feeling of a massive spike entering her flesh, crushing bones and piercing skin. When I gave the final blow, I could almost swear that she had an orgasm. As Jill saw me climbing down the ladder she thanked me for having been her most cruel bully and having her put in this kind of unsupportable agony. Only afterwards did I realise how strange that was. She was hanging on a cross now, butnaked and nailed through wrists and feet; but the worst part was that she liked it even more than the crowd that was watching. "One up, four to go!" said one of the four guys that I was working with.

Part 4

Now Audrey walked over to the cross with the two beams. After one of the guys gave me a push, so did I. Like Jill, she undressed and lied down on the cross. The nailing of her wrists was pretty much the same as Jill's. Only Audrey didn't dare to look at what I was doing to her. Also she was slightly sobbing, but when I stopped for a moment because I thougth she might have changed her mind, she asked me to continue. Her cross was raised as well. When I had to nail her first foot, she placed it as far to the side of the beam as possible, leaving her a little room to bend her leg. Instead of placing her foot on top of the beam, she pressed it against the frontside. Like this, she would also be standing on the nails if she put the weight on her feet. I don't know how she mannaged not to kick me with her free leg while I nailed her left foot to the beam. After having one foot nailed, she really had some trouble keeping the other one in place, stretched out as she was. During the nailing of both her feet, I couldn't stop noticing her whispering in between the gasps: "HooOOoow yes, OOooOOow yEeAhH,...." Despite of the pain she was smiling when I finished the nailing.

After Audrey, it was Ashley's turn. I had to nail her to one of the normal crosses with four nails. She stripped naked, but instead of lying down on the cross she sat down, saying " One foot first, please..." As she placed her foot on the longpole, someone from the crowd shouted " awsome boobs!" As a reply she put her hands under her tits and shaked them, giving a kiss to the air as the person who shouted it was too far away. Then she reclined and leaning on her underarms she looked at me. Breafly she rubbed her foot over the beam. "Come on now, I wanna get nailed!" she smiled, as if she had to seduce me to do it. She watched carefully as I placed the nail on het foot. Then I started nailing. Ashley had to release a very gasping "AaGh!" every time the nail went deeper. Like the two other girls, she curved her back. After that foot, she went lying down completely and placed her wrists on the beam. They were shivering, but as it was very warm that day it wasn't from the cold but from the pain. Again she looked at me when I placed the nail on her wrist. "Do it... like my foot... its marve- marvellously painfull... like that..." she gasped. During the nailing of her wrists she swore by god that I was the "damn best executionner in the world" as the pain I put her in was " fabulously agonizing". After the raised her cross, I nailed her other foot while she kept on enjoying her own torture.
The next girl was Cinthya. She had the cross with only three nails next to it. Instead of just undressing she did a sensual striptease, and with some kind of elegant dance moves, she took position on her cross. During all that she kept on looking at me with that seducive, volouptious look of hers. "Be cross with me!" she said as she spread out her arms on the crossbeam. Cinthya kept looking me in the eyes while I was nailing her wrists to the beam. Even during her gasps and back-curving she couldn't keep her eyes of me. "Hurt me more, hurt me more, ..." she kept moaning, and as they rose her cross, " lovely, lovely pain..." When it was my turn again she placed her left foot on the longpole and carefully placed her right foot upon her left one. The nail for her feet was about one foot long. I placed it on top of her feet and started the job. As the nail made its way through her feet, the right one first, then the left one, Cinthya moaned and gasped in pure agony. As I gave the final blow, the nail was strill sticking out a bit, but I didn't mind. "One more blow, oow please, hit it once more...!" She begged me. GhaAh! Cinthya gasped once more as I fullfilled her request.
Amie was the only girl left now and she walked to the last cross; a normal one with four nails. As I waited at her cross, she came towards me. "Undress me!" She said. I had to strip of her top and her hipcloth. Se did not resist. Then she took of her sandals and went to her cross. As she turned around I could see that she had shaved her pussy in a very specific way: very thin except for two knots at the top left and right. The shape of a cross. "didn't I tell you it was gonna be great?" She asked me while she got in position, waiting for the nails to give her her desired pain. "WaaGh" She gasped as the first nail entered her wrist. Even being crucified all of them still got this sexy perfume over them, like the enjoyed it as much as sex. She kept on shocking in a very sensual way. "You 're good, she moaned, as I finished her second wrist. They raised her cross and I got to nail the final pair of feet. The first foot was no different than the others. When she offered me her right foot, she wanted me to take of her ankle bracelet. After that I had to nail it " before it got jeallous of the other foot." Meanwhile the other four guys had put up a tent close to the crosses. As I joined them under the tentsheet into the shadow, I noticed the little medallion attached to the bracelet. "For the best bully in the world, with love, A.C.A.J.A."

Final Part

Soon after that larry joined us in the tent. "You looked possessed with terror when you left, back then. You know that!?"
-"I thought that THEY were gonna nail ME!" I said. "They said they couldn't find a volunteer for my part, so they had to kidnap me!"
Larry started laughing. "Good heavens no! They just ment they couldn't find an executionner. After all if they die up there, you committed five murders, like I said before, I don't wonna be you, you see?"
-"IF they die up there?"I asked, "what does that mean, you' re gonna leave them there to die? You' re not telling me that they offered themselves to be crucified knowing they 'd die!"
-"Well, in a way you see, they want the audience to decide that, so we 're gonna do a poll in about five hours.
-"Right, that's it, get me my clothes! I'm going to the police, you can't do that!"
-"Hey there, I did nothing, nor did anyone else here; YOU nailed them remember?" "But anyway, I thought something like this might happen. So walk with me." We went down to the big tent where we started. Larry got out a briefcase. When he opened it, High value dollar bills were staring me in the face. "Will this be what it takes to shut you up for the comming weak? It's about 30 million dollars U.S."
I stood ther and I watched, dazzled by the money.I wanted to say how sick this all was, but greed got the upper hand in me and I kept silent. "Good boy!" Larry said. "Now come back up and enjoy the rest of the show with me.
We watched all day how the five girls that I nailed were " dancing" on their crosses. For most of the people it was a very erotic sight, as they were snapping and filming away.Even now, all of the girls were enjoying the attention and the crucifixion. At 4 p.m. we got to fill in a form for the poll.
How long must they be nailed?
Get them of now
Get them of at dusk
Leave them ther for 24 hours
Leave them there for 72 hours
Leave them there to die
encircle the option of your choise
The girls themselves got to choose aswell. They all choose to stay there at least 72 hours, but if the crowd wanted them to die, they said they wouldn't protest. What the public wanted would be known only an hour later.
"In about five minutes we'll know what the people want." Larry said. "I understand if you don't wonna know, so if you want you can take your money and leave."
-"What if I drive streight to the cops and tell them everything?"
-"We' ll deny everything. You abducted the girls, and nailed them. Officially all of us are having a party up north, so we provide our own alliby, as for you, you have none. If you keep this silent, I'll arrannge for a couple of people to say that you were at our party too, if you ever get in trouble for this."
So I took my money and I left. Somehow they had mannaged to recover my car. I never spoke to anybody about this. Not for three years. But now I must as most recently I got a letter most mysteriously.

Yes, I think after all that time, it's good to bring it out again :D

I wasn't here in 2005 myself, but I must have read it and, having a good memory for stories and poems,
when I read it again here I thought 'that's familiar' - a little search turned it up :p

Back
Top Bottom