Looking to HIRE an ARTIST

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello, wonderful folks!!!

I am looking to commission one SADISTIC, FUN, CREATIVE, and Talented Graphic designer to provide multiple graphic illustrations for a dark fantasy my partner and I created. I am willing to pay top dollar to an artist looking to jump in and get weird.

Images are GRAPHIC dep[icting nudity and torture/murder by FIRE

Anyone who is interested should DM me.

Thank you!

After reading the burning scene, I combined this out of 2 AI generated pics.

Attachments

• woman on fire in burning bedroom edited.png
    woman on fire in burning bedroom edited.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 130
Hello, wonderful folks!!!

I am looking to commission one SADISTIC, FUN, CREATIVE, and Talented Graphic designer to provide multiple graphic illustrations for a dark fantasy my partner and I created. I am willing to pay top dollar to an artist looking to jump in and get weird.

Images are GRAPHIC dep[icting nudity and torture/murder by FIRE

Anyone who is interested should DM me.

Thank you!
I'm studying very Blender and Daz studying to learn how to do what you like. I got tired of not being able to realize my ideas and always depending on others. My tastes in torture are very, very extreme. You could ask me anything that for me there would be no problem. But unfortunately I still need time!! I envy some artists who are very good but in the end they always do the same things. Especially in the hard. And that's a shame.

I'm studying very Blender and Daz studying to learn how to do what you like. I got tired of not being able to realize my ideas and always depending on others. My tastes in torture are very, very extreme. You could ask me anything that for me there would be no problem. But unfortunately I still need time!! I envy some artists who are very good but in the end they always do the same things. Especially in the hard. And that's a shame.

I’m in the same boat. My tastes are more extreme and unique than what many folks enjoy, which is fine, but it does leave me with few options for help on getting ideas rendered. I have thought to try and learn the softwares myself, but with all the other projects I have going on learning this skill set ONLY for creating artwork for myself is a bit unrealistic. I much prefer hiring and supporting an artist that already has the passion and skills for these sorts of works.

Then I get what I want, and help to support them in the process!!!

I’m in the same boat. My tastes are more extreme and unique than what many folks enjoy, which is fine, but it does leave me with few options for help on getting ideas rendered. I have thought to try and learn the softwares myself, but with all the other projects I have going on learning this skill set ONLY for creating artwork for myself is a bit unrealistic. I much prefer hiring and supporting an artist that already has the passion and skills for these sorts of works.

Then I get what I want, and help to support them in the process!!!
When I have a good level of skill I will be happy to be able to realize your fantasies!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom