1. Sign up or login, and you'll have full access to opportunities of forum.

Male Crucifixion

Discussion in 'Crucifixion' started by andyrew, May 7, 2010.

1. andyrew

andyrew Condemned

Really keen to get tips on access to male crucifixion sites, images, stories, discussions, especially Roman orientated slave and criminal erotic punishments/executions .....

Please get in touch - so happy to find this website after so long alone.

Richard likes this.
  2. goldenruler

goldenruler Spectator

Since I've spent my entire life crucifying myself and fantasize on being crucified by others, I guess you couid say I'm into male crucifixion. Although, I do believe good crucifixion isn't gender spacific and I do enjoy some female crucifixion images/video too. However, I do realate and fuel my fantasies easier with male crucifixion.

Over the past few years I've been creating my own personal video / movie / story of me being crucified and have posted a few still image videos of female crucifixion that I created:

Church Picnic http://www.sendspace.com/file/nkf6u6 315 Downloads

Footprints in the Sand http://www.sendspace.com/file/gw52r8 758 Downloads

My Story http://www.sendspace.com/file/ujzx1n 196 Downloads

I am currently working on three more female crux videos.

If you would like to catch up on much of the male crux content on these forums click on my forum name and select 'all posts by this member.' As you get into that material, you will see other persons interested in male crux and you can click on their handles and do the same.

The sister forum of this one is http://www.cruxfoundation.com/forum/index.php

You will note that a very small portion of the vast membership of these forums post to them and very few of them post and respond to male crucifixion, but if you take a look at the number of views male crux content gets, you will be surprised at the amount of interest.

Welcome and good luck in your quest!

Always feel free to Pm me.

GR

3. PhilX

PhilX Guard

There is interest in male crucifixion here though I suspect only from a few males, we've had discussions from our female contributers about how they dislike male crucifixion & how disinterested they are in the subject; though I wonder if they were in ancient Rome they wouldn't go along to watch the fun! It would seem that most interested in this would be gay men, & there are two sites that are specifically about male crucifixion (one on Yahoo) & seem to have the gay element. However not everyone here who likes it are gay, I am not & I know others who aren't either. I can only think the interest is a kind of empathy, or putting themselves in the role of victim. Though as well as that I find it a fascinating & heady subject for many reasons.

4. PhilX

PhilX Guard

5. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Hi,
    This is a pic posted on the Foundation. We modified it and called it ct because that is what GR is known as over there.
    Melissa

Attached Files:

• ct.jpg
      ct.jpg
      File size:
      312 KB
      Views:
    JoeyRainbow likes this.
  6. Naraku

Naraku Draconarius

Well, this isn't my kink, but it is CT/GR's. I'm sure he'll be pleased. And I think he'll also be flattered that you think he looks that good. 8)

7. goldenruler

goldenruler Spectator

I'm pleased, flattered and thankful! It is fun to see something close to my fantasy. I don't mind not being as chunky as this dude and having a woody doesn't play a part in my fantasy, but who knows, if such a thing did happen, I might have one. I sure do when I'm thinking about it! GR/CT

8. sm8591

sm8591 Condemned