Male Crux Animation: Erection While Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
I thank you all for your kind feedback which encouraged me to continue this work.

Wow-- you have outdone yourself with these animations of the handsome young man on the cross! I personally cannot imagine anything more erotic or pleasing to me than your work. Please continue along this theme if you can.
His body is incredibly beautiful and breathtaking!

Ok, Ok Admihoek you win. i love to suck cock but i would also feel sorry for the poor man on the cross and want to give him comfort, i am a girl with a kind heart
that's why

Where does your Penis give you most pain Penispaain, tell me and i will rub and suck it better for you
Hah dorothy you've mistaken the meaning for my name. Is that I love to have pain inflicted on it. Anywhere and everywhere and in any manner as much as I can take while still keeping it intact :) so as to be able to enjoy the other pleasures it was designed for :) so I do appreciate your offer :)

Wow, this is just outstanding! The body proportions and flawless animations during the "cross dance" of this poor boy are so well done as is the expression of pain. I love it. Its exactly my taste, even if I generally dont care about the "erection or not-erection" theme, but slender boys being crucified this way are exactly my thing ;-) Fantastic work!

thanks for creating and sharing.
best regards
Ty.

Oh I Could`nt do that love, i would cry my eyes out, i think cock`s are the must beautiful things in the world
yes I understand.. been told mine is quite lovely too :)
Cock will do for a start Admihoek
LOL
Wow, this is just outstanding! The body proportions and flawless animations during the "cross dance" of this poor boy are so well done as is the expression of pain. I love it. Its exactly my taste, even if I generally dont care about the "erection or not-erection" theme, but slender boys being crucified this way are exactly my thing ;-) Fantastic work!

thanks for creating and sharing.
best regards
Ty.
Hard erect cocks during crucifixion is so much hotter to me though than limp dicks IMHO :)

Would my husbands cock get big if i had him naked and noosed on a stool,
i could kick the stool away, have a quick suck, then put him back on the stool,
would he be able to stand that,i don`t want to lose him and hang him for real
we all know your cruelties my dear that's why you enjoy this site

Would my husbands cock get big if i had him naked and noosed on a stool,
i could kick the stool away, have a quick suck, then put him back on the stool,
would he be able to stand that,i don`t want to lose him and hang him for real

Something like this, Dorothy ?
user3102_pic5228_1266698385.jpg

PS Jerkbot, your animation has caused quite a stir over at Male_Crux_Research, they'd like to know just how you created it.

Back
Top Bottom