Malins Gets Her Titulus...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
It was a lazy Saturday afternoon when a courier comes to my door. He hands me an envelope and has me sign for it. The only thing print on it was my name and address.

I open the envelope and read the letter. I am to report to an address on Wednesday at 1:15 PM to be tried for my ‘crimes’ but it did not list any charges! I look up the address and find it is register as my ‘local IMF Correctional Facility’.

computer 4.jpg

The ‘IMF’ sounds familiar but an on-line check only finds the ‘International Monetary Fund’. I figure this is so bogus I go to work on Wednesday. At 2:20 pm a SWAT team bursts into my office, handcuffs me and leads me past the Phalanx of media still and video cameras and more microphones than I can count!!!

This can’t be good.
perp arrest 003.jpg

But I do look great!

-Malins

Tree

1,2,3 .... She has much better cheek bones!

Plump ... other cheeks but tasteful.

Am I right?

Malins? ;)

My clothes are ripped from me and I locked in all kinds of irons. I demand that I have rights and don’t even know what I am being charged. My protests fall on deaf ears and I am dragged into a courtroom unlike I have ever seen even in pictures!

d 6.jpg

I am brought before the strange looking judge who says to me “Ms. Malins, You have been rightfully accused of a ‘Class One’ felony. How do you plea?”

“Your honor, I have no idea what I charged with! How can I enter a plea?” I ask.

“Ms. Malins, you stand accused of wonton decadence! Do you deny it?”

“’Wonton decadence’… What kind of charge is…” I begin to protest.

“Ms. Malins, do you belong to the website ‘Crux Forums’?” he asks.

“Well, yes, but…”

“Then you are guilty as charged! You will be hanged by the neck until dead the first Saturday after the first of the month!” he yells.

“Are you crazy?” I ask. “It’s a website! I refuse to recognize this court or its rulings!’

“Very well” he replies. “We will up the sentence!”

“You already condemned me to death. What more can you do to me” I snarl.

“Hmm… Let’s see… I condemn you to death by crucifixion… debauchery, contempt of court, and anarchy! Bailiff, contact Tree and be sure he has a Premium French Wood Crucifixion Cross ready and has his team available” Judge Admi declares. “Can you fit that on a titulus?...”

Tree

Company coming Sunday... Goodnight all

I go to work on Wednesday.
...one of these days my tendency to procrastinate was going to be my downfall... but really...
‘local IMF Correctional Facility’.
This IMF is a completely illegitmate organization! A mockery of judicial process! I refuse to recognize them! How did they say it? 'He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance...'
Plump ... other cheeks
This woman! They haven't even torn off my clothes yet and she's talking like that!
you stand accused of wonton decadence!
Wanton decadence...
They must have got that from Russian hackers!?
I thought I had a deal with them... so it goes...
the court proceedings are a farce... calling this a kangaroo court would be an insult to antipodean fauna...
It’s a website!
Too late I understand it's nothing but a trap run by this IMF... a honeypot!
... and if he hasn't, I send to him one of them immediately ...
Messa! You are supporting this oppression, making yourself a cog in the machinery of their tyranny! Don't think that will save you!

Anyway I hope there aren't too many crude spelling mistakes on my titulus...!

I like but this photo was already used in the past to show Messaline in Messaline's Plans Go Awry...

You could sometimes renew your photos'stock, Tree !:D
I try but sometimes fail....
...one of these days my tendency to procrastinate was going to be my downfall... but really...

This IMF is a completely illegitmate organization! A mockery of judicial process! I refuse to recognize them! How did they say it? 'He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance...'

This woman! They haven't even torn off my clothes yet and she's talking like that!

Wanton decadence...
the court proceedings are a farce... calling this a kangaroo court would be an insult to antipodean fauna...

Messa! You are supporting this oppression, making yourself a cog in the machinery of their tyranny! Don't think that will save you!

Misspellings should be the least of your worries!!!

moderate yourself lady it is my court and we treat most people fairly, a good quality cross is always ready

she is Melissa our purveyor, she deliver first qualty french wood
a honeypot!
Messa a honeypost care your words lady
this a kangaroo
we are proud with them

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon when a courier comes to my door. He hands me an envelope and has me sign for it. The only thing print on it was my name and address.

I open the envelope and read the letter. I am to report to an address on Wednesday at 1:15 PM to be tried for my ‘crimes’ but it did not list any charges! I look up the address and find it is register as my ‘local IMF Correctional Facility’.

View attachment 432360

The ‘IMF’ sounds familiar but an on-line check only finds the ‘International Monetary Fund’. I figure this is so bogus I go to work on Wednesday. At 2:20 pm a SWAT team bursts into my office, handcuffs me and leads me past the Phalanx of media still and video cameras and more microphones than I can count!!!

This can’t be good.
View attachment 432361

But I do look great!

-Malins

Tree
Yes she does look great!!!

Wanton decadence...

She wanted a titulus so she's going to get one and she still complains! I'm thinking she related to Barb!!!

...Anyway I hope there aren't too many crude spelling mistakes on my titulus...!

Nonsense. It's bad enough being crucified by a kangaroo court of a probably illegitimate organization, without having to hang for days and die under bad spelling.:oops: People have to maintain some standards.:cool: :devil:

All I wanted was to have a titulus added to one damn picture and this happens! I am forced into a small metal cage that is loaded into a van and am taken to the IMF Induction facility. There I am weighed and measured…

inspection 003.jpg

…and poked and prodded.

prison 171.jpg

One of the inspectors tells me to raise my hands above my head and listens to my heart. I ask what this is all about and she says “We have to be sure you are healthy enough to be executed by crucifixion.”
inspection  004.jpg

I drop my arms and shout “You people are crazy! You can’t do this to me!”

A stern-looking uniformed woman walks over and grabs my neck growling “Listen, Malins, I am Warden Joan Tree and your ass is mine until they come to crucify you. If I hear just one more time you failed to obey or you misbehave in any way every night I’ll have you chained to your bunk and I will fuck your little ass with a fat foot-long strap-on. Do you understand?”

prison 082.jpg

I glare up at but do not reply. She says “The proper answer is ‘yes, Warden Tree’. When you are done with her, have her locked in a pillory so I can teach the cunt a lesson. I will be in my office having an afternoon cocktail.”

-I think I am screwed

Malins

Tree

I know, I know.
I could spend my time picturing nails being driven through my wrists, crippling my hands into useless claws and fixing me to unforgiving wood, the tearing agony of my weight on them, the days of dreadly suffering...

But I'll try to dissociate my mind from that, try to shove those thoughts away into some dark corner of my mind, so that it's not myself who ends up huddled in a corner, rocking back and forth, whimpering while chewing my nails down to the bone...

So I'll worry about the little things. Like what goes on my titulus and what people think of it. Or with what exactly they're going to lay into my 'tastefully plump cheeks'. They always want to do that!
All I wanted was to have a titulus added to one damn picture and this happens!
That's of course nonsense but they don't want to admit in public why they're really doing this!
she still complains! I'm thinking she related to Barb!!!
Not related at all!
Have any of you at this IMF ever pondered, that if all you ever get is complaints, contempt and rebellion from such different people, ... that is not because they are all by some coincidence born rebellious... it's because that's the only way any person with a last shred of honor and self-respect can possibly react?
I've two faces, malins ... but when business is engaged, I cant resist
So the Amazon warrior disappears in a puff of smoke ... and what's revealed instead is a heartless profiteer without principles, who obeys every whim and arbitrary rule imposed on an innocent woman by these wicked men, just for her part of the pay-out! I say, I'm sorely disappointed!
People have to maintain some standards.
At least someone understands!!!!
"I think I am screwed" - No, only if you don't follow orders..
Orders?
If I resist, I'm screwed and nailed, in that order.
If I comply, I'm nailed nevertheless...
...and probably screwed while the nails go in... they'd love that wouldn't they, one of them pounding the spikes through my wrists while the other is furiously raping me... feeling me bucking wildly underneath him...

But really... that inspection...
432720-50a1d5b339be9f487b28a30b5ad45e5d.jpg
432721-1293d8ff77bb147484b9a982603e9f63.jpg

they've taken the irons off... my hands are free ... my legs too...
this despicable creature has her hand at my throat but not applying force, no firm grip, she's not closing my windpipe.
She's so busy gloating, reveling in her threats.
Standing so close.
So very sure that her uniform and the 'authority' of the IMF protects her.
Of course I can't escape this compound alive but I'm marked for death anyway.
If I do something it will be now ...

Standing so close.
So very sure that her uniform and the 'authority' of the IMF protects her.
Of course I can't escape this compound alive but I'm marked for death anyway.
If I do something it will be now ...

Go for it Malins! Good lass! You can do it! Yay!!!! :clapping:

(Tree, old bean, you're going to need sharper nails and a higher cross. You'll also be needing a bigger titulus ;))

[QUOTE="Wragg134, post: 282169,

(Tree, old bean, you're going to need sharper nails and a higher cross. You'll also be needing a bigger titulus ;))[/QUOTE]

Oh! Here comes that big wanker pic again! :doh:

Back
Top Bottom