Marcella Gets Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree is less than pleased with his sisters Joan and Jane and asks Bull and Gunner to round them up as only they can do! They are placed in irons and Jane is forced to watch Bull ream her sister’s ass…

bull and gunner 002.jpg

…while Gunner tells Jane “This should almost be as good as when we did Barb and Siss!”

An hour later as the sun starts to set Joan and Jane stand bound to stakes.

Jane (left) says “I thought you said we wouldn’t get caught.”

“Shut up, Jane, the Rodent has cameras and microphones everywhere!”

“What can they do to us? Tree will protect us” Joan replies.

“Do you really so” Jane asks. “I have a quart of Gunner’s cum oozing out of my ass!”

‘Shut up, Jane’ I think as I have what has to be gallon of Bull’s spunk pouring out my bum and rolling down my thighs.

-Joan Tree

“Hi, dear sisters” I say as I walk up to Joan and Jane.

“What the fuck is this about, Tree” Joan demands.

“What the fuck was shooting the three with horny darts all about?”

“How did you find out” asks Joan.

“Barb doesn’t usually ask me to finger her pussy.”

I walk around behind my sisters and using an air-pistol pop a horny potion dart into their ass-buns. I light up a cigarette and say “Enjoy the night.”

b and s 2 a.jpg

“Fuck you” Joan replies…

Tree

June 21, 2017, 20:29 (8:29 CDT)

Another cheer roars as the last beam of sunlight disappears beneath the St. Louis skyline to the west. The sky darkens as dusk turns into night. The druids light their candles (with Bic lighters… whatever happened to their ‘eternal flame’?) and proceed in dual file down the steps of Monks Mound leaving the three crucified women alone. They have been crucified almost 17 hours now.

“So what happens now” I ask.

Barb pushes up and groans “I think we wait to die.”

crux 52 a.jpg

“Well how long can that take?”

“When Tree killed me ‘Plans go Awry’ I had lasted more than 36 hours. I doubt we are half-way there and Tree told me I easily would have made another 24 hours” Messa says.

I would blow her comment off as Messa being delusional but she does have two cunt tags to my one. As dusk fades to night I wonder how I could take more than another forty hours crucified and if I could possibly be sane if I did.

crux 166.jpg

-Marcella

“When Tree killed me ‘Plans go Awry’ I had lasted more than 36 hours. I doubt we are half-way there and Tree told me I easily would have made another 24 hours” Messa says.
Yes, it's true, Marcella , but I was younger :D and some hours more, OK, but I doubt about 24hours ...
Anyway, try to resist and be proud : you're a great cruxgirl !:clapping:

QUOTE="messaline, post: 300735, member: 6964"]Yes, it's true, Marcella , but I was younger :D and some hours more, OK, but I doubt about 24hours ...
[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm hanging in there!

It's odd. I can't remember a life without such pain, such persistent, unrelieved agony. My whole body glows with pain as though it were hot coals. Yet fresh pain flashes through me as I am forced to change positions -- even if very slightly -- in order to breathe or relieve overtaxed muscles.

I know exactly what I will feel if I dare to move in this way or that way. How much agony will flash through me if I twitch a particular muscle or shift my weight slightly.

I feel the iron spikes though me, so utterly immovable, as my body moves against them, raw flesh pushing and pulling against their remorseless solidity, sending waves of unendurable agony throughout me.

I try my best to hang equally from both wrists but with one foot nailed on top of the other I cannot transfer my weight to my feet without having to make innumerable, small position changes, each of which blaze like a flash of fire through me as my foot bones grind against the iron..

My muscles, especially those in my arms, shoulders and thighs, are stretched and strained beyond endurance at this point. They are numb, yet they scream for relief. But there is nothing I can do to find even the slightest relief. The pain is remorseless and escalating.

But nailed as I am, all I can do is hang and endure and move against my will as my body commands I do.

Sometimes I briefly pass out, but only momentarily, as the surging agony brings me back to consciousness, the searing agony roaring in my ears like the relentless, demanding monster it is.

I don't move my head much anymore; I just let it drop unless I am forced to push up to breathe. I stare down between my breasts most of the time. My nailed feet appearing between my flexed and spread legs. I can't see my tag, but I feel it between my thighs as it flutters in the breeze or shakes when my body shudders with a fresh bolt of agony. I can feel it tug on my pussy.

I am horny, still. Yes! So fucking horny!!!

We wait to die, wrapped in our agonies . . .

QUOTE="messaline, post: 300735, member: 6964"]Yes, it's true, Marcella , but I was younger :D and some hours more, OK, but I doubt about 24hours ...

It's odd. I can't remember a life without such pain, such persistent, unrelieved agony. My whole body glows with pain as though it were hot coals. Yet fresh pain flashes through me as I am forced to change positions -- even if very slightly -- in order to breathe or relieve overtaxed muscles.

I know exactly what I will feel if I dare to move in this way or that way. How much agony will flash through me if I twitch a particular muscle or shift my weight slightly.

I feel the iron spikes though me, so utterly immovable, as my body moves against them, raw flesh pushing and pulling against their remorseless solidity, sending waves of unendurable agony throughout me.

I try my best to hang equally from both wrists but with one foot nailed on top of the other I cannot transfer my weight to my feet without having to make innumerable, small position changes, each of which blaze like a flash of fire through me as my foot bones grind against the iron..

My muscles, especially those in my arms, shoulders and thighs, are stretched and strained beyond endurance at this point. They are numb, yet they scream for relief. But there is nothing I can do to find even the slightest relief. The pain is remorseless and escalating.

But nailed as I am, all I can do is hang and endure and move against my will as my body commands I do.

Sometimes I briefly pass out, but only momentarily, as the surging agony brings me back to consciousness, the searing agony roaring in my ears like the relentless, demanding monster it is.

I don't move my head much anymore; I just let it drop unless I am forced to push up to breathe. I stare down between my breasts most of the time. My nailed feet appearing between my flexed and spread legs. I can't see my tag, but I feel it between my thighs as it flutters in the breeze or shakes when my body shudders with a fresh bolt of agony. I can feel it tug on my pussy.

We wait to die, wrapped in our agonies . . .[/QUOTE]

crux 52 a.jpg Spoken like a true novice, Marcie. :rolleyes:

You're still amazed at the pain, the aching, the eroticism ... ;)

Just wait, after Tree nails you to a piece of French Premium wood enough times, the wonder wears off!!!! :oops:

How many more hours now, Tree? :mad:

We wait to die, wrapped in our agonies . . .

View attachment 460696 Spoken like a true novice, Marcie. :rolleyes:

Just wait, after Tree nails you to a piece of French Premium wood enough times, the wonder wears off!!!! :oops:

[/QUOTE]

You mean I die, but I don't die?! I have to go through this whenever Tree gets it in his mind he wants to crucify me again?

That's horrifying! :eek:

Yet, yet . . . might I really wish for this again? How is that possible?

It must be that tag between my legs! Yes! That's it! That damnable piece of metal that fills me with such unquenchable lust and desire despite the horrendous suffering!

I will never be free from it.

But, do I want to be?:eek:

View attachment 460696 Spoken like a true novice, Marcie. :rolleyes:

You mean I die, but I don't die?! I have to go through this whenever Tree gets it in his mind he wants to crucify me again?

It must be that tag between my legs! Yes! That's it! That damnable piece of metal that fills me with such unquenchable lust and desire despite the horrendous suffering!

But, do I want to be?:eek:[/QUOTE]

crux 284.jpg Of course you want it to be, Marcie ... ask Messa ... she'll tell you. She's a pro. The sooner you get this straight, Marcie, the better off your life on CF will be.

Last edited:

We wait to die, wrapped in our agonies . . .[/QUOTE]
Tree is just hired to do his job... I don't make up the rules... just carry them out!!!
tree god dark 2.jpg

But, do I want to be?:eek:

View attachment 460711 Of course you want it to be, Marcie ... ask Messa ... she'll tell you. She's a pro. The sooner you get this straight, Marcie, the better off your life on CF will be.[/QUOTE]

Six months ago I was a young woman with a good job, a boyfriend who loved me, friends, a future! Such promises! I wanted a family - lots of kids. And to die in bed at an old age surrounded by loved ones.

But no!!! Fucking Tree had me tagged and my life went to shit! JUST SHIT! Like that! And I was filled with fear, horror and utter dread for what would happen to me. Crucifixion! For what? What the fuck did I ever do? Nothing explained! Ever! Just pain and utter degradation.

But that damn tag! It changed me. Whatever the horror and dread I had for my fate, to be nailed to a cross in front of a crowd of curious, dirty-minded spectators, the tag turned it into horror erotica for me. I was seduced by it! It made me unquenchably horny, a slut, a ravenous cunt no man could satisfy for long!

Even now, on my cross, naked and humiliated, the desire burns thr0ugh my agony as I hang.

What has become of me? What am I? I know the answer to that!

I am just a crux-bitch, a condemned cunt!

Damn you Tree! The pain is just too much . . . too fucking much . . . damn you!!!!

No, no, no . . .NO! I'm forgetting the pleasure . . . my tag, a part of me, dangling from my pussy, between my legs. Always there, filling me with such desire!

No!

Thank you Tree! Thank you . . . for the rules, whatever the hell they are!

(Who is behind all this? Who does Tree report to? Will I ever know?)

Back
Top Bottom