Marcella Gets Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
You really want to get us in trouble, don't you? :p
It seems like inhibitions are fading fast as the days click off...

What else could happen???

Tree

'Please, don't ask!!!' -Eulrika

(Who is Eulrika?):confused:

Come on Barb! You were flashing your tagged genitalia on trains weeks ago.

What possible trouble could we get into? You think Tree cares what we do? He's old. Probably goes to bed by 8:00.

What? No, I don't think this room is bugged. Do you?

Oh yes! ;)

Say, Barb, does this place have a bar? Maybe some place to dance?

We should get into our coochie skirts and see if we can stir up some passions around here.;)
It's not really the sort of pre-crux prep period we normally see, but then again, I've never been to one of these St. Louis festivals before. When not in Rome, so to speak...;)

If you're coming down to the bar, can I get an autograph?

(Who is Eulrika?):confused:

Come on Barb! You were flashing your tagged genitalia on trains weeks ago.

What possible trouble could we get into? You think Tree cares what we do? He's old. Probably goes to bed by 8:00.

What? No, I don't think this room is bugged. Do you?
Eulrika is Ulrika (and a typo-error, unheard of here!!!) made up by Admi and stolen by Tree to move stories along...

She cannot be killed and knows everything!!!

As for trouble 14 days is a long time... Tree is sure you will think of something!!!

It's not really the sort of pre-crux prep period we normally see, but then again, I've never been to one of these St. Louis festivals before. When not in Rome, so to speak...;)

If you're coming down to the bar, can I get an autograph?

Of course! Hey, I'll even let you take a picture of my -- well, you know!:p;)

Gee, I hope I'm not violating any decorum rules from the Condemned Cunt Handbook!

But if I am -- FUCK IT!:devil:

Of course! Hey, I'll even let you take a picture of my -- well, you know!:p;)

Gee, I hope I'm not violating any decorum rules from the Condemned Cunt Handbook!

But if I am -- FUCK IT!:devil:
Rule #1 of the 'condemned cunt' is indeed 'Fuck it'... Nice work, Marcella!!!
Travel certainly expands one's horizons. All these quaint new southern US customs. :) If we were in Quebec City, you'd probably freeze, getting crucified in the ice hotel.:eek::doh::devil:
Hotel-Photo-by-Hotel-de-Glace2.jpg

Well that was not what I was expecting tonight! Barb says she has a midnight dinner in Park Plasa’s ‘Starlight Room’. She asks me to come along but I need another shower.

-Marcella

I wonder what they did in that room. Where is the rodent when you need him? But back to the story…

I stroll into the Starlight Room wearing only dangling diamond earrings, a hugely expensive mink shawl, black stilettos, and of course my cunt tag. I sat down and the shawl drops off my right shoulder. The Crux Chronicle reporter, some dick called ‘Spike’ Sharp, sitting at my left, practically (maybe???) ejaculates in his suit’s pants.
Tree party.jpg

Without my ordering the waiter appears with a VERY dry martini, an ashtray, a pack of Madame Wu Premium Blunts, and a gold-cased THT Zippo lighter. It is illegal to smoke in a public place in St. Louis but this tag gives a girl privileges.

-Barbara Moore

Hmm… It seems facing death can also be liberating. Shall we go on???

Is it a dream?

I don’t know!

hunt 021.jpg

A vulture lands on my shoulder and arm. I scream “I am not dead, you bastard!”

It seems not to matter…

A woman approaches me wearing a shear blouse and a bull whip. I don’t know which I want more
whip 171.jpg

I wake in a cold sweat… I was just dreaming. Or was I???

owp 233.jpg

-Marcella

Tree

Back
Top Bottom