Markus, The Great

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think Marcus is one of the best sketch artists. His ability to capture emotions is second to none. By his own admission he loves to do big boobs and tit torture- neither of which appeal to me- but even when he does those type pictures I must admit the facial expressions require me to look at the pictures...

t

I think Marcus is one of the best sketch artists. His ability to capture emotions is second to none. By his own admission he loves to do big boobs and tit torture- neither of which appeal to me- but even when he does those type pictures I must admit the facial expressions require me to look at the pictures...

t
agree.............and yes I'm not amused by his tits-obsession

That's it. Feminae delendae sunt.

"women are to be wiped out"
only a few of us at a time,
and slowly and painfully on crosses,
with replacement stock being bred and brought along...
:devil:

t

I am glad you said that...I really admire his work and fascinated by the scenarios and pics...but I too am not a big fan of tit torture or grotesquely big features....small quibble though....his artwork and stories are great.

Back
Top Bottom