Marquis De La Croix

Go to CruxDreams.com
thanks Wragg - she's a lovely victime​
and it's great to see you back
:)

So, is that Amy Hesketh in the 'Goddess' video on Vimeo?
Goddess.jpg

W

Admi knows all things

:)

Who is she? i think she is mixed wz asian idian :D...that short movie is the first one i hv seen abt female crux..after another around 3 years later..i found Hesi n others..i was travelling long way to arrive here..;)
that was a long ramble.......a very long one:D

Damn couldn't get to it. Unsupported video format or invalid file path, but Amy Hesketh looks as though she has done some good stuff.

Damn couldn't get to it. Unsupported video format or invalid file path, but Amy Hesketh looks as though she has done some good stuff.

Hi all!!..I see I'm needed here. I also got the above message but Mozilla Firefox downloadhelper can still download it so here it is..

Oh, excellent, thanks Jonesygirl, I was wondering how to upload the video!

W

Le Marquis de la Croix is a film directed by Amy Hesketh, with Mila Joya and Jac Avila in the leading roles. It's inspired by the writings of the Marquis de Sade.
LeMarquiPoster.jpg
This film was made in 2011, when Amy and Jac were shooting THREE movies almost simultaneously:
Barbazul (Bluebeard) directed by Amy, her second feature then.
Barbazul01272124.jpg
The first film Amy directed is Sirwiñakuy.
Sirwinakuy01361616.jpg

Maleficarum, directed by Jac Avila, described by a critic as the ultimate inquisition film.
Maleficarum0685.jpg

And Le Marquis.
LeMarquisTeaseCaps01155316.jpg

Amy has a small role in her film, she's a tourist in a museum dedicated to the infamous Marquis de la Croix.
LeMarquisTeaseCaps00003332.jpg
The story itself is a collaboration between Amy and Jac.
Maleficarum0454.jpg

It is at the end of 2010 and beginning of 2011 that Jac and Amy began a new journey into films with big budgets, for us, big production values, large casts, amazing locations and so on. This has become a yearly task, with one to three films per year.
DBD00473816.jpg
Most of the new films were released theatrically, and most of them are receiving great reviews:

Review of Le Marquis de la Croix
Posted on June 24, 2013

The following review was published on June 24th, 2013 in the Beverly Hills Outlook magazine

RECENTLY RELEASED

Le Marquis de la Croix

REVIEWED BY CHARLES LONBERGER

This intense and supremely focused Bolivian production, handsomely mounted by Amy Hesketh and Jac Avila with just the right visual accents and splashes of color for Decadent Cinema, is a master class in film direction, courtesy of Hesketh herself. Read more

LeMarquisTeaseCaps00214310.jpg
I will return with more of the reviews, pictures and anecdotes around this great film Le Marquis de la Croix.

Le Marquis de la Croix is a film directed by Amy Hesketh, with Mila Joya and Jac Avila in the leading roles. It's inspired by the writings of the Marquis de Sade.

While I certainly appreciate your work this really belongs on 'links to pay sites'...

T​

Just replying to posts here.
View attachment 207659
I will be referring to this and other films in the more "commercial" threads.
Thanks, Margot...

I may be a moderator but don't even know how to work it... Just a (rare) thoughtful suggestion...

Glad to see you here...

Tree
she awaked this old thread started by Wragg:devil:
I've found a trailer for a rather interesting video by, and starring, Amy Hesketh.

http://vermeerworks.com/trailers-video-clips/trailers/le-marquis-de-la-croix/

View attachment 75126

Enjoy!

W
and it is the same stupid what happened already the very first time she came back and was blocked.
also not her foult because she replied on a very old one

Back
Top Bottom