Merry Christmas From Damian

Go to CruxDreams.com
While Damian was slaving over a hot computer in the land of BDSM artwork earning an honest Euro (?) or two I remember we produced a short series of spoof Damian pics.
Hahaha! That is quite good, although the background is hardly "mine" and free to be used by all. Can't wait to see the rest of the series!

Hahaha! That is quite good, although the background is hardly "mine" and free to be used by all. Can't wait to see the rest of the series!
yep she and her friend Julia had a nice garden and it was fun to play there. She was a stern teacher and landlady from the coffee-shop:devil:

Damian, you are a "Living Legend".

Wonderful pic!
But those are east coast native Americans not western. ;)

Wonderful pic!
But those are east coast native Americans not western. ;)
The Eastern Tribes could be just as cruel as those in the West. Torture of captives was common before the Whites arrived & continued afterwards - often encouraged by rival White nations.

For the sake of polical correctness, we should say that nothing compares to the cruelties inflicted by the whites on Native Americans over the last 300 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Eastern Tribes could be just as cruel as those in the West. Torture of captives was common before the Whites arrived & continued afterwards - often encoutahed by rival White nations.

For the sake of polical correctness, we should say that nothing compares to the cruelties inflicted by the whites on Native Americans over the last 300 years.
I knew you would chime in at some point.

I'm only saying ... ;)

And then ...
  • Mi'kmaq (Micmac), New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec,[6] and Maine
  • Quapaw, formerly Arkansas, now Oklahoma
  • Sauk, Michigan,[6] now Iowa, Oklahoma
  • Shawnee, Ohio,[6] West Virginia, Pennsylvania, later Oklahoma

And then ...
  • Mi'kmaq (Micmac), New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec,[6] and Maine
  • Quapaw, formerly Arkansas, now Oklahoma
  • Sauk, Michigan,[6] now Iowa, Oklahoma
  • Shawnee, Ohio,[6] West Virginia, Pennsylvania, later Oklahoma
wwwwhhhhoooouuuwwwwhh what a knowledge.....................(American) Indian blood?:devil:

Back
Top Bottom