Merry Christmas From Damian

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barbaria is back. Sorry everyone. I was in a car accident, and that along with some other misfortunes has kept me away from the site for the last couple of weeks. Damian I love the work you have done with these scenes, and am so proud to be in them! Your work is so great! It's very difficult to say which I like best; all three featuring Siss and me are wonderful manips, and I can well imagine a great story that could be written around them that might build on what has already been contributed here. Maybe Siss and I can brainstorm about the possibilities.

Please keep this going; more manips of this kind would be fun ... e.g., attack on a wagon train, with girls being tied to wagon wheels for torture; or being forced, arms pinned behind backs, to watch scalping of male bodies; spread-eagled and staked scene like the one you did with Siss, but a mass scene with me and other victims too; column of female prisoners being led away naked on foot from burning settlement or wagon train; girls being buried to their neck with ant hills nearby? The imagination runs wild; other ideas out there?
I am doing a lot of these and you have given me some great ideas, although burying a lovely girl up to her neck near an ant hill is not visually very attractive, we miss out on her full exposure. Here is an old one I did of a damsel ON an ant hill!

ants.jpg

I am doing a lot of these and you have given me some great ideas, although burying a lovely girl up to her neck near an ant hill is not visually very attractive, we miss out on her full exposure. Here is an old one I did of a damsel ON an ant hill!

View attachment 99981

The anthill looks rather phallic to me.

Wishing all a great Christmas and cracking New Year, with all that's going on what with Brexit, Trump, Italy, Greece, Turkey and the refugee problem amongst other things, some good cheer is in order. 3 pics from the Roman Cruelty 3 booklet as a gift for the forum members that haven't seen these, all suitably crux.

I have all 25 new pics ready for a 6th booklet and anyone interested and wanting to write for this booklet, inbox me.

Attachments

• romandecadence575.jpg
    romandecadence575.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 521
  • romandecadence581.jpg
    romandecadence581.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 515
  • romandecadence590.jpg
    romandecadence590.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 566
Back
Top Bottom