Messa And The Test

Go to CruxDreams.com
It seems that something is missing on these pics, Tree ...:devil:

View attachment 266556 ...View attachment 266557 :D
Messa reflects on the first time Tree crucified her...

We should call this the amazing traveling thread... Here one day, somewhere else the next, then back here...

Let's hope the fair and just Judge Admi doesn't want to 'see' her in his chambers...

Tree

The deck was stacked against Messa from the beginning, and I am not referring to her attorney. The fair and just Judge Admi happens to own a large forest. The attorney was the notorious R. Rodent.

He too owned large forest tracts that had been virtually shut out of the crucifixion wood market by Messaline’s Premium Crucifixion wood. Judge Admi declared Messa must die on the cross to certify her wood as ‘premium crucifixion wood’ even though the Master Crucifixion Technician manual required only a test of 24 hours, a period I was sure she could survive!

Messa was taken away and her execution was set for noon Friday. I came down to her cell and told her the best I could negotiate was lots to be rolled after she was crucified. If it came out an odd number she would hang on the cross twenty-four hours. If it was an even roll she would hang there until she died. She looked at me and said “So my life hangs on the roll of a die. Well at least I have a fifty-fifty chance of living through this.”

“Well, the best I could get was a role of two dice” I reply.

“But Tree that gives me only a one in three chance!”

Messa 006.jpg

“It’s the best I could do, Messa” I reply. “They have agreed to let you have visitors Thursday night for your supper.”

last supper.jpg

Tree

Two massive studs came for Messa. She assumed they had come to rape her before taking her to her cross. She tried to fight them but she was quickly tethered on a pole and carried from the cell.

siss 003.jpg

As she was carried out of the dungeon she passed Dorothy’s cell. Dorothy watched and called out “Boys, don’t forget to come back when you’re done with her!”

“Don’t worry, bitch, wouldn’t miss nailing that vanilla cunt” one of them said.

“Promise?” she asked…

Tree

Your supposed to have me believe Tree couldn't steal or kidnap find one slave to take poor Messa's place? Not one???:confused: Oh well...at least the good-bye orgy party was something to remember....;):p
Tree has a hammer and spikes but poor negotiating skills. He has never bought a slave and now that announcements are all on-line he doesn't even know how to find one to buy!!!!

Curse the day The Chronicle went to all digital!:doh: Someone have Ulrika bookmark it's classifieds section in Tree's browser...:devil:

I'm not touching that keyboard....or mouse....:eek:- Ulrika
'It was just another night on the other side of life' -I. hunter

Tree will sleep

The naked Sorceress approaches ... Shaply and radiant.

image.jpg

Right Admi?

:p

Much to Messa’s surprise instead of a whipping post the night before her crucifixion she was brought to an intimate dining room when a dozen of her friends had gathered to share a last supper before her ordeal… and perhaps Messa’s last supper of her young life. They came with some peril to themselves.

Each was given a card and after dinner was over Messa would draw from twelve cards and whichever card matched her friends’ they could spend the night with her- with the price being they would have to accompany to her Golgotha where a single die would be rolled. If it came up odd they were free to go but if it came up even they would bracket her nailed to crosses of their own and be subject to the next roll of dice that determined if the crucifixion was for twenty-four hours or till death.

Messa was honored that her friends came. The draw of the card gave the dozen friends around a 16% chance they would be selected to climb the hill with her. The roll of the die lowered each ones’ chance of being crucified to around eight percent and the second roll lowered their individual chances of dying crucified down below six percent. She wasn’t sure she would have played those odds. All she knew for certain she was going to hang naked nailed to cross mid-day tomorrow…

last supper messa.jpg

Tree

Back
Top Bottom