Messa And The Test

Go to CruxDreams.com
Night falls on the Hill of 100 Crosses (France)™ where Tash, Roxie, and Messa hang crucified as they ‘certified’ Messa’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood™.

It is difficult work with no guarantee the second roll of the dice would end their ordeal or sentence them to death! There is no promise they would even live the 24 hours.

The few dim lights that lit the hill that allows us to see what happened there.

“Messa, this cross is ripping my back to shreds!” Roxie cried.

“Do not believe this American ‘Tree’, Roxie! I know he said it is just the lighting but that is not a Premium French Crucifixion Wood™ cross!” Messa replied.

(Ed. note- Messa knows her wood… Tree substituted a singed cross from the Hill of 100 Crosses™. It is legal since it was a Messa cross… He couldn’t help the rebels used an A-10 to incinerate the hill…)

“Messa I don’t think I can make 24 hours” Roxie groaned.
crux 169.jpg

“Of course you can!” Messa admonished. “You have to want to. We will have drinks and laugh about this.”

crux 201.jpg

“Messa, I think the die was loaded. I don’t care how pretty your wood is I think we are dead, just not yet” Tash moaned…

crux 093 c.jpg

Tree

Mmmmmm ! I love my wood , less these damned nails, but if I want to success my test, I do accept them ...:D

Oooooooh ! I didn't know this "Messa" ! How much nice she's !!!!:rolleyes:

ride Messa ride !!! .... ride that French wood, like never before!!!! :p:D

(Ed. Note- Tree does have a villa near the Premium French Crucifixion Wood forest)

I wake up and look around thinking ‘where the fuck am I?’ It is not the Tree house near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri. Ulrika walks in and tells me the French government seized my Seagram’s Seven from THT One and asked what I would like for breakfast instead. Fuck, what a way to start! Ulrika laughed and said “Don’t worry, I paid a ‘stipend’ to gendarmerie.”

I have my usual breakfast of coffee and Seagram’s and asked Ulrika what time it is. She tells me it’s eleven. Damn, I have to get up the hill before the dice are rolled.

I woke to the rising sun to the sound of a shovel digging and a man grunting as he tossed the dirt out of the hole in the ground before me. A muscular Negro was sweating as he dug. At first I think I can smell him but to my horror I realize it is my own body nailed to the cross I smell. My voice doesn’t even sounds like mine as I croak from my dry throat and mouth “What are you doing?”

grave 002.jpg

“What the fuck does it look like, blondie? I’m digging a grave” he says.

“But they haven’t rolled the dice yet!” I cry.

“Lady, I don’t know nothing about that. Master Admi told me to dig your grave so I dig your grave” He says.

“So you are going to dig three graves?”

“Fuck no, bitch; I’m digging a grave for the three of you. You were expecting a casket or something?”

Tash wakes up and asks me what is going on. Do I tell her?

-Messa

Tree

Back
Top Bottom