Messa And The Test

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree had to get up to where Messa, Tash, and Roxie were crucified quickly but Ulrika could see there was as much of a chance of him finding the top of the hill as he could find his ass with his own two hands! Thinking fast, she quickly put the pony tack on Barb, hitched her to the cart, filled Tree’s cooler, and handed him the buggy whip. She said “Just whip her from time to time so she knows you care!”

Tree wondered how often that should be but she never slowed down!
pony 003.jpg

He got to the hill where the three women were hanging from their crosses. Having downed almost a bottle of Seagram’s he was feeling better. Three of the disciples from the Messa’s last supper were FROLLICKING standing watch in view of the crucified women. Thessela turns to Tree as he FALLS gets out of the cart and says “You’re too late- Admi is rolling the dice right now!”

les 052.jpg

Tree walks over to where the women hang crucified just as Judge Admi announces the roll was eight- a three and five but still an even number and the women were condemned to die on the crosses they were nailed to!

Tree drew his gun and barks “Not so fast, Blue Nose!!!”

tree bogart a.jpg

Tree

Tree was mad. You could see it in his SUNGLASSES eyes. He picked up the dice and rolled them a few times and they always came up three and five. Then he rolled one die. It came up three every time. The other die rolled five every time. Tree said “Judge Admi, we have an ethics problem here.”

Admi acted surprised and demand the ‘usual suspects’ be rounded up.

On the hill below the crosses Barb and Siss paused what they doing to protest “Leave them alone; they look divine!”

femjoy 040.jpg

Tash hissed “Do not deny this of me, Tree!”

crux pose 044 c.jpg

Roxie whispered “Let me finish this.”

crux pose 062 a.jpg

He walks over to Messa and said “This was all rigged, Messa. Say the word and I will stop this!”

“I think not… Don’t I look divine?”

crux pose 067 a.jpg

I am truly confused...

jurist prelude.jpg

Tree

FIN

Are we not always ..... DIVINE ... nailed to our crosses, Tree ?

WE ARE THE CRUXFORUMS'GIRLS

We’re on CruxForums, we’re never bad,
Don't take our word boy, ask your old dad,
Bring all your friends,
The fun never ends,
For we’re the CruxForums girls!

When we hang on our crosses we don’t mind the pain,
Please crucify us again and again,
And again, and again,
And again, and again,

When we’re tied up and naked we like to be beat,
On our bums and our boobies and even our feet,
So rip off our kitties,
And aim at our titties,

Well, at least I finished this thread... Sorry to leave you hanging so long!!! The Premium French Crucifixion Wood was recertified. Sorry you aren't around to see it...
View attachment 272397

Tree

Genius, brilliant thread, Tree!

For

They’re on CruxForums, they’re ALWAYS bad,
But that is delightful, it just makes us glad!
Come along friends,
The fun never ends,
For they’re the CruxForums girls!

We do love Cruxforums, our eyes always glued
On these lovely ladies stretched out in the nude
Come along guys!
A feast for your eyes!
For they’re the CruxForums girls!

:)

That is such a cute picture! Is that from an old car ad or a fashion shoot?

Messa you find some the coolest pics!!! :)

That is such a cute picture! Is that from an old car ad or a fashion shoot?

Messa you find some the coolest pics!!! :)
Could be an old ad. The car is a Dodge Dart Swinger. The Swinger name was applied to all 2 door Darts produced between 1970 & 76.
I always thought the name was a sad attempt by a big corporation to seem hip & trendy, but they did sell a lot of them. It was a pretty cool car.
images.jpg page1.jpg

Could be an old ad. The car is a Dodge Dart Swinger. The Swinger name was applied to all 2 door Darts produced between 1970 & 76.
I always thought the name was a sad attempt by a big corporation to seem hip & trendy, but they did sell a lot of them. It was a pretty cool car.
View attachment 272475 View attachment 272476

I know. That's why I asked her. ;)

Back
Top Bottom