Messa And The Test

Go to CruxDreams.com
You know well that Messa likes the beautiful cars .... :)

View attachment 272492 ..... :doh:....View attachment 272493 gif:devil:

To my mind, the most beautiful car ever built was the Ferrari Modulo. It was unveiled to an astonished motoring press at the 1970 Geneva Motor Show (That's right folks - 1970 - 45 years ago, yet even today, this thing looks like it came right out of a sci-fi movie!)

I so much want one of these, but sadly that isn't going to happen as it never went into production and only the one prototype was ever built. That's a real shame.

ferrari-512-s-by-pininfarina_6.jpg Ferrari_Modulo_Side.jpg img04.jpg 193m9hrpyqfzrjpg.jpg Ferrari_Modulo_Lady.jpg 1970_Pininfarina_Ferrari_512S_Modulo_Concept_Interior_02.jpg

Compared to this, my Alfa Romeo 147 hatchback looks old and clunky despite being over 30 years younger :(

To my mind, the most beautiful car ever built was the Ferrari Modulo. It was unveiled to an astonished motoring press at the 1970 Geneva Motor Show (That's right folks - 1970 - 45 years ago, yet even today, this thing looks like it came right out of a sci-fi movie!)

I so much want one of these, but sadly that isn't going to happen as it never went into production and only the one prototype was ever built. That's a real shame.

View attachment 272501 View attachment 272502 View attachment 272503 View attachment 272504 View attachment 272505 View attachment 272506

Compared to this, my Alfa Romeo 147 hatchback looks old and clunky despite being over 30 years younger :(
There, and I was just thinking of getting one for Cruxton Abbey. :(

The 1912 Rolls Royce is past its best, I fear. :(

Attachments

• 1912-Rolls-Royce-40-50hp-Silver-Ghost-Double-Pullman-Limousine-9.jpg
    1912-Rolls-Royce-40-50hp-Silver-Ghost-Double-Pullman-Limousine-9.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
There, and I was just thinking of getting one for Cruxton Abbey. :(

The 1912 Rolls Royce is past its best, I fear. :(
A stiff upper lip, dear fellow. with that roof rack the is plenty of room for the slave and though only 40 HP this gives you time to enjoy your tea... and she's in no rush to get to the abbey's dungeon!!!

T

A stiff upper lip, dear fellow. with that roof rack the is plenty of room for the slave and though only 40 HP this gives you time to enjoy your tea... and she's in no rush to get to the abbey's dungeon!!!

T

If DP was on the roof, that'd be OK, Tree

Trouble is, she's behind me in her Alfa, blaring her horn! :rolleyes:

What a nice car ! I love it !!!:clapping:

View attachment 272641 Really !

You're very welcome to take it for a run, Messa, as soon as Barb brings it back. :)

Barb and RR.jpg

Assuming it doesn't meet the same fate as Tree's Mustang! :doh:

with that roof rack the is plenty of room for the slave
What an excellent place for the slave, Tree.
I always feel putting the slave in the boot (trunk) of the car defeats the object of owning a pretty one (car and slave) yet she cannot ride up front with Master. When will manufactures bring back what used to be called a 'Dicky Seat'?

images

Does anyone know whether chains count as safety belts?

Back
Top Bottom