Messaline And Esmeraldina - Captured And Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
So the battle is on! Hansi is trying to escape with Esmereldina. I am taking out my frustrations on Messalina with a nice light bullwhip while my Kilwa pirates race among the islands to cut him off. Meanwhile I have sent a fast dhow to Zanzibar to enlist the aid of Abdul Raheem in abducting Esmereldina.

Messalina's whip dancing is very distracting though, and who is the Judith she keeps on crying for?

The Zanzibar raiders rush in on the naked girls. Hansi captures Esmeraldina.

View attachment 25070
The sneaky Dutch got there first! I'll have to try for Messaline. She will dance beautifully under my whip as my dhow races through the shallows on its way to intercept Hansi's clumsy galleon.
and he, the dutch is proud and horny very horny, but damage or hurting is forbidden because the girls are merchandises, expensive merchandises, and hansi didn't have enough to buy them (both because they wanted to stay together) and hansi is a real dutch gentlemen pirate who respect the wishes of them. (only because they are cute and enticing and hansi had better plans:D) The fools cheeting Hansi? No way.

and he, the dutch is proud and horny very horny, but damage or hurting is forbidden because the girls are merchandises, expensive merchandises, and hansi didn't have enough to buy them (both because they wanted to stay together) and hansi is a real dutch gentlemen pirate who respect the wishes of them. (only because they are cute and enticing and hansi had better plans:D) The fools cheeting Hansi? No way.
Perhaps we can do a deal! I have gold, and some ivory!

Perhaps we can do a deal! I have gold, and some ivory!
no way I'm a dutch and need a breeding place with cute maidens without bad blood and these are pure very pure, if I have enough of them you may come to buy them with gold and ivory. but frst i need them and hang gold and ivory adornments around their pretty necks. I'm gentleman-Pirat Sir.

I'll give Esmeraldina. the same place of honour but with ropes around her ankles and wrists. her breasts will be reach out on a nicely way. As a salut to all slavehandlers

The artist will be traveling a few days - will resume when I return. You barbarians take care of your damsels while I am out!
first I'm not a barbarian, but a Dutch Slavetrader and second I'll personally take care of the raven. she will be a lambkin when you come back of your traveling. and a not too long because otherwise she will be mine.

I look at Messaline as she stands, chained next to the mast. That tight bottom and those perky breasts call for adornment. She flinches as I stroke her body, not liking the touch. Her eyes are on the whip in my belt. I tie her wrists high up in the rigging, stretching her to the limit. The whip kisses her, again and again. She dances for me.

He rape me! Help! Help!
:)
Those help cries remind me of a joke:
Victim, after beeing raped by sinister guy: "Please don't hurt me, I'll not tell anybody that you raped me twice!"
Him:
"Twice? I raped you only once!"
She:
"Oh well, it will take the cops at least another 20 mins to get here.... "

;)

Oh! Hansi the terror of Indian Ocean! I'm lost!
He rape me! Help! Help!
hansi is the gentlemen's pirate of all the oceans not only the indian my dear and because you are fastened at the Bowsprit as a lovely adornment is there no one who can you raped and you have a fantastic vision on your lovely friend some mile left of you.

Back
Top Bottom