Messaline And Esmeraldina - Captured And Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com

hankstr

Magistrate
A quick note to readers and then we'll get on with the naked girlies. The hankstr is back! Several questions arise. Will he AGAIN get stoned and in a delirious drunken stupor delete images he previously posted? If so, will Melissa become enraged, chase down Hankstr, whip him, and in accordance with site rules tie him naked to the cross? Will she proceed to take advantage of his nakedness, and do very naughty things? It could happen!!! I'm just sayin'!

But you probably clicked on this thread to read about the adventures of our erotic heroines Esmeraldina and Messaline. I know I did! So let's get on with it! Look quick - the artist is getting drunker by the moment....

Oh, no damsels were really injured in this story. Hansi and I would NEVER ALLOW THAT!

Esmeraldina, naked slave girl, unsurpassed beauty, captured, crucified...

esm01a.jpg

Messaline, sex goddess, captured, whipped, crucified....

me01a.jpg

How did it come to be? Were these girls making love in Zanzibar and caught by soldiers? Shall we go back in time?

Nah, I wouldn't. A few more arrows, the legs getting tired, the stretching of the torso and I think she'll be able to shave with it...

A quick note to readers and then we'll get on with the naked girlies. The hankstr is back! Several questions arise. Will he AGAIN get stoned and in a delirious drunken stupor delete images he previously posted? If so, will Melissa become enraged, chase down Hankstr, whip him, and in accordance with site rules tie him naked to the cross? Will she proceed to take advantage of his nakedness, and do very naughty things? It could happen!!! I'm just sayin'!

But you probably clicked on this thread to read about the adventures of our erotic heroines Esmeraldina and Messaline. I know I did! So let's get on with it! Look quick - the artist is getting drunker by the moment....

Oh, no damsels were really injured in this story. Hansi and I would NEVER ALLOW THAT!

Esmeraldina, naked slave girl, unsurpassed beauty, captured, crucified...

View attachment 24907

View attachment 24908

How did it come to be? Were these girls making love in Zanzibar and caught by soldiers? Shall we go back in time?
There are some very interesting slave pens in Zanzibar. They would both look good chained in them. There is also a very handy whipping post, where all slaves were whipped before being auctioned.

View attachment 24908

eeeuuuhhhh hankstr you had the wrong Godess Messi told me, she was a blond. (but not dumb she told me) and I see 2 Raven with one good eye and a blind one. The aughties heve you cheated.:D but who is that one? Eul ? no! she is in the hands of tree. Ducans? No she is on the flight. Megan perhaps? thaught she was blond too.
Tell us Hank.

eeeuuuhhhh hankstr you had the wrong Godess Messi told me, she was a blond. (but not dumb she told me) and I see 2 Raven with one good eye and a blind one. The aughties heve you cheated.:D but who is that one? Eul ? no! she is in the hands of tree. Ducans? No she is on the flight. Megan perhaps? thaught she was blond too.
Tell us Hank.
Blond,brown, color is eazy to be changed,actually; and ,cause she's removed hair,
you cant see her real color......:p

Blond,brown, color is eazy to be changed,actually; and ,cause she's removed hair,
you cant see her real color......:p
that's why you could cheated the poor Hankstr. ()

Admi, calm down, your nose is turning blue... What's that?... No, officer I cannot walk the line, bit I'd be happy to try and snort it...
how do you mean tree? I'm busy and you?

Back
Top Bottom