Messaline 'crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
The Crucifixion of Messaline

Story by DarkPrincess
Illustrations by Hasturan

The two guards dragged the young woman into the room and threw her down onto the floor.

1.jpg
The princess stood over her, regarding her with disdain. "Get up." 2.jpg

She ordered quietly, not needing to raise her voice, as her tone conveyed authority without having to force it. The woman struggled to her feet. Defiantly, she looked her captor in the eye. "Who are you? And Why am I here?" She asked.

3.jpg

"I am the Princess Lonicera, and you are here because I wish it." The reply was both chilling and to the point. The princess walked around her, examining her closely from all sides. "You are indeed a thing of great beauty." She told her.

4.jpg

The woman was unsure how to react. "What?"

"Your beauty brings you to me, young Messaline. And it is your beauty that condemns you, for I cannot have anyone here who is more beautiful than I."

5.jpg

The young woman began to realise the full gravity of her situation. She shook her head. "No, my princess. None is fairer than you."

Her captor smiled. "Well thank you my pretty, but your pleas to the contrary cannot change the facts." She clapped her hands once, indicating to the guards to re-enter the room. Within moments, each guard took hold of one of Messaline's arms.

"Take her down." The princess commanded them. She watched as they led her forcibly from the room. She listened to the sounds of them dragging her down the narrow spiral staircase of her dark tower. After a few moments, she followed. This was going to be a special day and she wasn't about to miss any part of it.
6.jpg

The guards led the woman out into the centre of a courtyard, where they chained her to a knee-high pillar in such a way as that her arms were round the post and she was forced to her knees. She looked around nervously but was unable to see what was going on behind her.

7.jpg

By now, the princess had arrived in the courtyard. She nodded to one of the guards who responded by skilfully ripping Messaline's flimsy shift from her in a single motion, leaving her naked and exposed before them. Princess Lonicera once again took a close look at her new victim, examining her lithe young body in intimate detail.

8.jpg

Once she was satisfied that everything was just as she wanted it to be, she stepped backwards. "Gently..." She told the guards. "Her soft skin will mark beautifully but I don't wish her skin to be broken yet. Put the scourge away and use the soft whip instead. And take your time. I'm going to savour this."

10.jpg
To be continued , but wait the end of the story to comment please ( you can put "like" only ...)

She stood to one side as the guard took up the softer whip and proceeded to inflict punishment on Lonicera's beautiful subject.

The young woman flinched as the first blow landed. It really wasn't as bad as she had been expecting.

10.jpg

Then a second. No, not all that unpleasant. Of course as repeated blows began impacting the same areas, the pain began to increase. Messaline however, remained defiant.

"Is that the best you can do?" She hissed.

"Be quiet!" The princess ordered her.

"And if I refuse?" Her lack of humility enraged her captor.

"Silence the wench!" She told the other guard, who quickly produced a ring gag and placed it on the recalcitrant woman, holding her mouth wide open. The princess stooped close to her. "That's what you get for disobeying me." With that, she kissed her victim deeply, pushing her long tongue into her prisoner's immobilised mouth, then stood back, watching as the woman drooled uncontrollably. She nodded towards the guard to continue the punishment. The gag may have stopped the woman talking but did little to stifle her increasingly loud shrieks as the whip began to leave deep red welts on her beautiful back. The whipping went on for several more minutes until Messaline's back, buttocks and thighs were covered in marks.

11.jpg

"Enough!" She raised her hand to bring an end to the punishment. The young woman's head was resting on the top of the pillar, her eyes filled with tears. The princess went over to her and kissed her on the forehead, wiping away her tears and removing the gag at the same time. She took the time to gently squeeze each of her breasts in turn, smiling to herself as she did so. In the background, the guards were preparing the next stage in Messaline's increasingly fraught day. The woman heard the distinctive sound of a large piece of wood being laid on the ground.

She suddenly realised the full extent of her fate and shook her head frantically, struggling at her bonds in a vain attempt to break free.

"Would you like me to unchain you?" The princess asked her. "Yes, of course you would. Alright then... Guards!"

One of the guards came over and unlocked her chains and helped her to her feet. She was unsteady having been weakened by her ordeal at the whipping post, but help was on hand as the two guards now led her backwards. "Don't worry my darling." The princess told her. "It will soon be over."

12.jpg
The guards laid her down on her back. She cried out as her tender, bruised skin touched the rough wood of the cross. The princess looked down as they held out her arm, positioning it on the patibulum. She tried not to move, as any struggling just intensified the discomfort.

For a few brief moments, her body relaxed until her entire mind and body were seared by a sudden and unimaginable agony as the first of the large nails secured her wrist to the strong beam. She screamed at the top of her voice. Her legs kicked violently as the excruciating pain burned throughout her whole body. After a few minutes, her cries subsided slightly as the massive adrenaline rush began to dull her senses. Her relief didn't last long though, and once again her body was racked with unspeakable agony as her other wrist was nailed down.

13.jpg
Her entire body was quivering uncontrollably now, and she was taking short, rapid breaths to the extent that as her pretty feet were nailed, one on top of the other, she was unable to scream - her mouth opened wide, her face contorted with the pain, but no sound was produced.

14.jpg

As the heavy cross was raised, the pain grew even stronger. Messaline had never known agony anything like this and as the stipe finally fell into its post hole, she felt the full weight of her body pulling against the inflexible nails. Somehow her body found the energy and breath to let out one last scream, before lowering her head and sobbing quietly as she waited for the end.

15.jpg

The princess walked up to her and raised her arms up to caress her shapely legs before bending forward to kiss her beautiful feet, savouring the slightly metallic taste of her lifeblood on her lips. She placed a bright red rose between her victim's toes and stood back to watch as her life ebbed away slowly.

16.jpg ... 17.jpg ... 18.jpg ... 19.jpg

To be continued ...

She felt a warm kiss on her cheek and a woman's voice.

"Wake up darling." It said very softly.

20.jpg

She rolled over in bed to see her beautiful wife lying next to her. She smiled. "Morning baby" She whispered. "I've just had the strangest dream..."

21.jpg

THE END ...

A lovely summation of Hasturan's amazing images and your wonderful narrative. Oh, I wish for this dream so, so badly!

Even if I wake up with my boyfriend next to me and not a female lover. I'd be so horny! Especially if I was the girl on the cross. My bf would be sure to get his favorite early morning treat: me, all over him, stroking his morning wood and horny as hell!

Every morning, they always start the day the same way!

View attachment 393478
A lovely summation of Hasturan's amazing images and your wonderful narrative. Oh, I wish for this dream so, so badly!

Even if I wake up with my boyfriend next to me and not a female lover. I'd be so horny! Especially if I was the girl on the cross. My bf would be sure to get his favorite early morning treat: me, all over him, stroking his morning wood and horny as hell!

Should have added this pic I found:

tumblr_m201xc4Rll1qivoe8o1_1280.jpg Wakey, wakey soldier boy! Time for maneuvers!:p (My bf is ex military.)

Just had that dream again. I need sex -- NOW!:D

Thanks very much, Eul and dont forget, all, it's not My story : we can thanks DarkPrincess who wrote it and Hasturan who was well wanting to illustrate it from my request !

THREE CHEERS FOR THEM !!!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Love it and love the the magical ending, the dream thing can be one of the dullest clichés if done badly but here it works very well. Superbly paced throughout :) Well done all :)

Indeed, but here the whole story is a dream come true. :)

Superb, Messa, Hasturan, and DP :clapping:

Wonderful story by Darkprincess, and great illustrations from Hasturan. Thanks for posting it Messaline.
I agree with you, three cheers for the three of you!
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

So, you can comment ........ if you wish ...:D;)
Oh wow it was so long ago that I wrote this - it's great to see it posted here and with such beautiful pictures too - they add so much to the story I think.

I haven't read this in a long time, thanks for posting it Messa xxx
flower1flower1flower1

Back
Top Bottom