Messaline 'crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Beautiful drawings and nice lesbian history.
Do you call her your "wife" ?
Yes I do, though we're not officially married just yet (very soon) but we've been together for over 20 years and living together as a couple for more than 15 so she (Cyndi, not Messaline) is indeed my wife in every important way :)

Yes I do, though we're not officially married just yet (very soon) but we've been together for over 20 years and living together as a couple for more than 15 so she (Cyndi, not Messaline) is indeed my wife in every important way :)

Love, and genuine commitment. That's what counts. The paper is only a public sign of it, not a guarantee!

Only a remark : in the drawing, flogging is very soft !
In the Roman flogging previous to crucifixion, the skin was entirely teared off and the stroke number not limited.
Sometimes the condemned died during this torture.
The Briton queen Boadicea was flogged so, cf below

Attachments

• 387_1000 (2).jpg
    387_1000 (2).jpg
    272 KB · Views: 309
I've read somewhee that they were limited to 39, obviously to avoid the comdemned'death ...;)

The limit of 39 strokes is according to Jewish law which mandated that the allocation of lashes for a crime must come in threes with an upper limit of 40...39 being the largest number under 40 and divisible by 3. The Romans were under no such restrictions but could just as easily have decided on no whipping for a crucifixee as any other amount.

The limit of 39 strokes is according to Jewish law which mandated that the allocation of lashes for a crime must come in threes with an upper limit of 40...39 being the largest number under 40 and divisible by 3. The Romans were under no such restrictions but could just as easily have decided on no whipping for a crucifixee as any other amount.

Yes! I have always thought that it wasn't a law ... just a bible thing!

I mean really !!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's almost kill this person so we can nail them to a cross and have them die in hours?????????????

:confused:

Process in publicity, flagellation, calvary and crucifixion, all one day Romans outpouring of power and suppression.
Next day the same...

When Mess has been crucified, she is forgotten for ever and many nasty girls will follow.

When Mess has been crucified, she is forgotten for ever and many nasty girls will follow.

Do you really think that I could be forgotten ?! I already have been crucified by so many artists ........ and by myself too !!!:oops:

... and I'm always here !!!:)

Attachments

• plans messa's panic jpeg.jpg
    plans messa's panic jpeg.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 461
  • messa cruxed4.jpg
    messa cruxed4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 473
  • In the Fields of Anjou 2a.jpg
    In the Fields of Anjou 2a.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 484
  • MessalineDef.jpg
    MessalineDef.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 496
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 482
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    578.1 KB · Views: 480
  • Messaline crucified on the mountain 006 (2).jpg
    Messaline crucified on the mountain 006 (2).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 450
  • messa_daze_100 (2).jpg
    messa_daze_100 (2).jpg
    24 KB · Views: 455
  • 6 Britanny'calvary.JPG
    6 Britanny'calvary.JPG
    256.7 KB · Views: 462
  • Anjou 9.JPG
    Anjou 9.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 489
Is that supposed to be accessible for mere mortals like me? Because, right now, I only see a large jpg image.
The download button helpfully gives me the jpg, too :)
The download button should download the PDF. If you click on the image you should be able to save that as normal. Any problem let us know.

Is that supposed to be accessible for mere mortals like me? Because, right now, I only see a large jpg image.
The download button helpfully gives me the jpg, too :)
Confirmed - clicking the download button just opens the JPG file

Back
Top Bottom