Messaline... Slave???

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Greeting readers… You are about to enter a world that looks like real life but is a different dimension. Appearances would have you believe you are in the here and now but you are about to enter The Crux Forums Zone!!!

tzone1.jpg

Late in the 2010’s decade female slavery is not only legal but encouraged. In fact, community colleges offer night and weekend classes to young women to teach them why they should volunteer to be slaves.

opp 121.jpg

There are even demonstrations of what the women may expect once slaves. Monica thinks it highly unfair she is usually picked for such demonstrations.

opp 120.jpg

Note the students looking at her nice ass as she walks to the front of the classroom. Monica tells the professor it isn’t right she is picked for most of the demonstrations. The professor replies “We are not here to teach fairness. We are here to show you what you can expect and will submit to if you enter the slave market. Now assume the position.

“Class, Monica has declared what she believes should be done to her as a free woman. I was going to cane her bum ten times but I leave it to you if I should double the strokes. Remember this caveat; I will select one of you to experience 20 strokes after she is done!”

He is pleased the students unanimously vote Monica receives twenty lashes.

opp 123.jpg

He knows he will have many volunteers from this class and a nice bonus at the end of the semester. Even Monica would volunteer…

interview 009.jpg

But what could this possibly have a damn thing do with Messa???

Well as mentioned this is parallel universe and Tree is writing the story; that alone should cause alarm but it is worse than that! You see in addition to volunteer slaves there is the quarterly lottery that all women have to register for. This is to insure all women no matter of social or economic status are equally exposed to slavery servitude. It is claimed to completely random but the odds of being drafted rise exponentially by the woman’s looks and financial status and this does not bode well for the beautiful and quite financially secure lumber baroness Messaline!

messa 032.jpg

“Wait a minute son! Are saying this lottery is rigged? Does that mean the whole thing about Barb causing the Crash of 2013 was up” Tree’s dad asks.

tree dad.jpg

“I only suggested Barb crashed the sight and would never rig a lottery unless it was a ‘Powerball’®” Tree replies. Now may I continue? …thank you!

Usually women selected in the lottery are picked up and kept out of sight until the auction program comes out.

perp walk 27 d.jpg

That was not the case with Messaline! They raided her Manhattan penthouse condominium early in the morning when she had only put on her bustier and they wouldn’t even let her put on even her matching lace thong panties or shoes! She was paraded through the busy lobby and out to the car waiting to take her away while being nude from the waist down. As the IMF agent was about to put her in the car the paparazzi called to her to let them get picture of Messaline. She grabs Messaline’s shoulder and snarls “Turn around and show them your slave cunt!”

perp arrest 3 A.jpg

This would not be the last humiliation that day for Messaline. At the end of her ride instead of the car pulling into the underground to bring Messaline to the IMF Slave Induction and Orientation Center for The Eastern United States the car stops across the broad boulevard from the center. Before she was removed from the car the bustier is removed and she was pull out of the back seat wearing only the cuffs binding her wrists behind her back. Messa was forced to do the ‘perp walk’ crossing the street into the horde of media that had obviously been tipped off that Messa was to be brought to the center. She was stopped on the sidewalk and was forced to take crude and stupid questions.

A reporter shouts “How does it feel to wake up a beautiful lumber baroness and a couple hours later being a slave for five years?”

“Your appreciation for the perfection of my body is exceeded only by your obvious stupidity for even asking such a question” she replied. More of the same followed when she said “This is illegal! I am a citizen of France and am not subject to the American’s IMF lottery!”

The prosecutor explains that the EU IMF agreed to let Messa be enslaved for 25% of the profits. Messa whispers “Oh, shit…”
perp walk Sanderlin3_540x360 001.jpg

What the hell is going on here?

Tree

opp 121.jpg The school uniforms ... ummmm ... leave something to be desired :rolleyes:

tree dad.jpg
“Wait a minute son! Are saying this lottery is rigged? Does that mean the whole thing about Barb causing the Crash of 2013 was up” Tree’s dad asks.

images.jpg Don't listen to that dirty old man :confused:

That explains gym class!

57955F65-9906-43BE-83A0-8A4E16251C4E.jpeg 904051F2-4889-4FD2-A77A-E5297F6C43D0.jpeg 052326EA-1941-416C-9072-68B41318EAA8.jpeg

;)

That was not the case with Messaline! They raided her Manhattan penthouse condominium early in the morning when she had only put on her bustier and they wouldn’t even let her put on even her matching lace thong panties or shoes!

Hum, Judith and I were just starting a nice sceance !!! What a pity !!!:(

Those american people have decidely no good manners !:mad:

Attachments

• tumblr_n4k7cx93ek1ra163eo1_400.gif
    tumblr_n4k7cx93ek1ra163eo1_400.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 126
Back
Top Bottom