Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I only was wondering ...

I cant avoid ... to wonder, at least ...
I can only warn you Messa you are walking on soft ground..

tree hunter.jpg

...damn!!! She killed the rodent!!! Revenge is mine, sayith the prophet Tree, and you shall be executed on a cross of unseasoned, fresh cut, NW Arkansas cedar with sap still oozing from it's pores!!!

...and don't bother to beg for mercy... I have none...

T

I can only warn you Messa you are walking on soft ground..

View attachment 463447

...damn!!! She killed the rodent!!! Revenge is mine, sayith the prophet Tree, and you shall be executed on a cross of unseasoned, fresh cut, NW Arkansas cedar with sap still oozing from it's pores!!!

...and don't bother to beg for mercy... I have none...

T
thats a german helmet!!!

Dirtyfeetslave was saying :
"I think being nailed to the cross with you would be amazing and a huge turn on. I can hear us squealing together already ";)

It's done, dirtyfeetslave ! You're nailed to your cross between two other slaves and, in front of you, a girl is only tied to her cross : then, her agony will be longer !:eek:
You can contemplate her nudity ( It's the rule, a girl do be nude for a crucifixion !!) and particularly this little blond tuft, hidding her intimity ...:confused:
Mmmmmmm ! This girl is Messaline, of course ! She deserves obviously eternal crucifixions !:rolleyes:

47 My deep fantasy.jpg

Sorry Messaline - as you know, we've had a bit of a diversion,
it's been hard to concentrate on enjoying the best of the Forums,
but your threads are always high on my list of places to visit -
they're always 5 star.png :D

Hum, people are not commenting, today .... and generally, less and less ....:(
I'm terribly busy what with beheading Dorothy and hanging her sister Emma and I promised to nail you to cross and had worked up some sort of premise to do so!!!

For me, the best thing to do to forget these bad hours is to create , trying to stay on a good level of course ...
I hope that I could success ...;)

And there was that :mad::mad::mad: distraction I won't name again...

I look every time you post...

T

"I think being nailed to the cross with you would be amazing and a huge turn on. I can hear us squealing together already ";)

It's done, dirtyfeetslave ! You're nailed to your cross between two other slaves and, in front of you, a girl is only tied to her cross : then, her agony will be longer !:eek:
You can contemplate her nudity ( It's the rule, a girl do be nude for a crucifixion !!) and particularly this little blond tuft, hidding her intimity ...:confused:
Mmmmmmm ! This girl is Messaline, of course ! She deserves obviously eternal crucifixions !:rolleyes:

Well let us face it Messa is a more picturesque sign post to eternity than most.

Sorry Jolly :p

For me, the best thing to do to forget these bad hours is to create , trying to stay on a good level of course ...
I hope that I could success ...;)
Yep!

I'm back, with all the usual daft comments!

But I do love your manips, Messa! :)

Back
Top Bottom