Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barbarians were coming and invading the town ...While it is looted and burned, Princess Messaline, horribly raped and nailed to her cross, is viewing her sister Sissus who is taken away to slavery !

Could the Gods have mercy of her ...

52 My deep fantasy.jpg

Barbarians were coming and invading the town ...While it is looted and burned, Princess Messaline, horribly raped and nailed to her cross, is viewing her sister Sissus who is taken away to slavery !

The Barbarians giving back, what she learned from SPQR.

The guy on the horse looks like a 'Tree ancestor'. Who had the more merciful fate; Princess Messaline or her sister Sissus???

First the Romans and then the bloody barbarians. Messa and friends just have no luck :eek::eek::mad:, (or perhaps their luck is very good indeed :devil:).

One sister crucified and the other led to slavery, there will be no mercy here, maybe the one on the cross is the lucky one. She is shamed and abused only once, her ordeal will end soon. The other may face years of degrading treatment.

This could also be a couple of captured lovers. For trying to defend her partner one has been crucified for her boldness. She sees her lover led away, as each painful smoke filled breath marks another moment that she comes closer to her end. Once her love has disappeared from her sight, she will welcome death.

Firstly. that is a wonderful picture, Messaline!

:goodjob:

One sister crucified and the other led to slavery, there will be no mercy here, maybe the one on the cross is the lucky one. She is shamed and abused only once, her ordeal will end soon. The other may face years of degrading treatment.

This could also be a couple of captured lovers. For trying to defend her partner one has been crucified for her boldness. She sees her lover led away, as each painful smoke filled breath marks another moment that she comes closer to her end. Once her love has disappeared from her sight, she will welcome death.

I suspect that Sissus is also likely to end on a cross, I just wonder if her Marche au Supplice is not just a bit longer! :eek:

Laid down to the rack, while an horrible iron'cone is spoiling her intimity:eek:,
Messa is thinking that is a real great pity that her vagina can be used for the pain
rather than to let LOVE entering ... :(

53 My deep fantasy.jpg

Laid down to the rack, while an horrible iron'cone is spoiling her intimity:eek:,
Messa is thinking that is a real great pity that her vagina can be used for the pain
rather than to let LOVE entering ... :(

Does Judith stand hidden, watching? Or is she there, to the right, twisting the rod to force the iron cone deeper?

54 My deep fantasy.JPG
When she was coming to Messaline'domain, Alice didn't think that it could be ...

... for this !

... and soon, she joined Messaline already in her deep dream, nailed to a cross and for the pleasure of Judith !

Only her, with her sword, could decide of the end ...

YOU , who is viewing the scene, imagine the end ...

55 My deep fantasy.JPG

When she was coming to Messaline'domain, Alice didn't think that it could be ...

... for this !

... and soon, she joined Messaline already in her deep dream, nailed to a cross and for the pleasure of Judith !

Only her, with her sword, could decide of the end ...

YOU , who is viewing the scene, imagine the end ...
Yes, Messaline, they were well worth all the hard work! :)

Beautiful! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back
Top Bottom