Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
When she was coming to Messaline'domain, Alice didn't think that it could be ...

... for this !

... and soon, she joined Messaline already in her deep dream, nailed to a cross and for the pleasure of Judith !

Only her, with her sword, could decide of the end ...

YOU , who is viewing the scene, imagine the end ...
I fear Judith might spare Alice and you the divine suffering you so richly deserve and will plunge her sword into your chests. A pity...

New deep fantasy ...
"Should I be able to accept this sacrifice to the Judith' Roman God Vulcain ? I hope that my own tribute'Gods could help me ! Never mind, I'm her slave and all will be made like she has decided ..."

... and Judith says : "Finish this sacrifice in exorcizing her vagina by the red iron !"

PS: Vulcain is the Roman God of fire, forge and volcanoes ...

Since my own fantasies include being BURNED at the cross...this one pushes all of MY buttons!

When I made two comments above several days ago as a pretty inexperienced newbie, I don't think I had any idea quite long this thread was, and that they would appear so far away from the posting I was commenting on, which was Oct 15, 2014 on page 1 of this currently 22 page thread.

When I made two comments above several days ago as a pretty inexperienced newbie, I don't think I had any idea quite long this thread was, and that they would appear so far away from the posting I was commenting on, which was Oct 15, 2014 on page 1 of this currently 22 page thread.

Fair enough, at least it gives you your first CF anecdote :D

And it could continue for a long time ago! My imagination and my "fantasies" are without limits ...;):rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom