Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, I agree:D
I'm using of tools that I didn't check before , particullary a kind of brush which permit to do better the junction between the different parts of the human body , between shadows and lights ...
I learn all the days ...:), but I like to learn ...

Yes, I agree:D
I'm using of tools that I didn't check before , particullary a kind of brush which permit to do better the junction between the different parts of the human body , between shadows and lights ...
I learn all the days ...:), but I like to learn ...
me too

Well I have always enjoyed Mad Max and the particular image not only fits the gritty dystopia of that story but also has a shocking and raw feel to it that would make it a powerful expression of the horror of crux all by itself.

I thought the movie would be a low budget, blow 'em up forgettable car chase flick. The poster wasn't promising. But it turned out to be a classic, and Joanne Samuel would have looked great naked on a cross.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 229
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 255
"You're welcome here to share your fantasy " They said ...

... and it was done ...

Messa, these pictures are so beautiful, I could't resist putting them together to make a story.

Messa 62 a and b  My deep fantasy.jpg

I hope you don't mind me sharing your fantasy like this?

A Samain'drama !

The sorceress says : " I've quickly viewed that this Paskell was not a sorceress ! So, I decided to eliminate her ..."

Judith replies : " Oh, yes, it's what I think too !" ...

63 My deep fantasy.jpg

To Debbie, with all my wishes ... Thanks to Ramon Martinez;)...

"Are you not Debbie, my sister in pain ?" Messaline said ...

"Yes, I ... am ... Aaaargggg!" Tried to answer Debbie ...

64 My deep fantasy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom