Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Vikings were arrived ...They looted, they violated, they kept all the women like slaves...

Only the Queen and her servant'girl are staying in the village ... crucified !

The Viking'chief tells them :
"It's a pity to see you here, Barbaria and Paskell !

You're so beautiful and your vaginas were so much warm to my dick ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !"

...And he's starting away ...

11 My deep fantasy.jpg

Vikings were arrived ...They looted, they violated, they kept all the women like slaves...

Only the Queen and her servant'girl are staying in the village ... crucified !

The Viking'chief tells them :
"It's a pity to see you here, Barbaria and Paskell !

You're so beautiful and your vaginas were so much warm to my dick ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !"

...And he's starting away ...

Crucify me and my Paskell if you must vile Viking! We both would rather die on the cross than be carried away to some godforsaken northern land as slaves.

But...when you speak so loosely of vaginas to warm your dick ... know that you do so at your own risk

... I Barbaria am royalty, and Paskell my property ... you may violate any and all the women in the village, but be forewarned that by the power of Odin ... the god of royalty, death, healing and sorcery ... you will regret the day you try to have your way with us!!!!

(hopefully that will make him think twice;)).

Crucify me and my Paskell if you must vile Viking! We both would rather die on the cross than be carried away to some godforsaken northern land as slaves.

But...when you speak so loosely of vaginas to warm your dick ... know that you do so at your own risk

... I Barbaria am royalty, and Paskell my property ... you may violate any and all the women in the village, but be forewarned that by the power of Odin ... the god of royalty, death, healing and sorcery ... you will regret the day you try to have your way with us!!!!

(hopefully that will make him think twice;)).

Alas, he already did, Barb ...:eek:

View attachment 223407 No sense of humor, right Messa? ;)

Héééééé ! A croco'whip ? The most !!!:rolleyes::D

Well I am sure the offer is appreciated but I think Messa already has a few handbags

View attachment 223434

Rodent word association is rather random :p

Ooooooh ! Poor animal .....:(
Are there some squirrel'leather whip ?:D

Back
Top Bottom