Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Héééééé ! A croco'whip ? The most !!!:rolleyes::D
A croco "whip" messa? That would be a brutal flogging. Like a sjambok. Even if it were just the croc swinging his tail and not skinned and in Pp's hands. Though the croc would 'bite' from both ends.

Ooooooh ! Poor animal .....:(
Are there some squirrel'leather whip ?:D
But a squirrel leather whip? Pp could try skinning one and tanning the hide. The strands would be short, soft, the fur still in place. Perhaps ideal for gentle stimulation of messa's most sensitive places.
Pp has his rabbiter's knife. That will do for a squirrel. Now where is that rodent? Damn, he has gone. Sorry messa.

I see that I've broken the jokes'ambiance : perhaps my question was too frank but, sometimes, I'm tired to play this kind of game ... :confused: ... I'm not Barb ... :D (dont be offended, Barb, but you've always the right reply ...;))

Then, it seems that everybody are agreeding RR , and I thank him for his frankness ....:D
"Just because I said it, does not make me right :p"...:devil:

So, a new deep fantasy ...

The Queen Judith ...
Queen Judith says : "Oha , Messaline, how you are beautiful !"

Messaline answers :
"It's for you, my Queen ! I want to suffer for you !"

12The Queen Judith.jpg

I see that I've broken the jokes'ambiance : perhaps my question was too frank but, sometimes, I'm tired to play this kind of game ... :confused: ... I'm not Barb ... :D (dont be offended, Barb, but you've always the right reply ...;))

Then, it seems that everybody are agreeding RR , and I thank him for his frankness ....:D
"Just because I said it, does not make me right :p"...:devil:

So, a new deep fantasy ...

The Queen Judith ...

Messaline answers :

Beautiful, Messa, just beautiful!

And no, you didn't spoil any jokes, it ran out of steam by itself.

And we don't want you to be Barb, we want you to be Messaline, we love you exactly as you are!

:bdsm-heart:

And we don't want you to be Barb, we want you to be Messaline, we love you exactly as you are!

:bdsm-heart:
God, Yes! One Barb is plenty, thank you! :p

Messaline answers :

Such a lovely fantasy. Such a deep theme, to offer yourself in suffering for another. To suffer as a sign of love, of devotion? To suffer so as to pay a debt or price? To suffer as a gift?
The queen appreciates the gift freely given, a beautiful young woman in her prime, stretched on a cross. How profound is this gift, how far does it go? Is this a gift unto death? A woman given completely, a life offered up, a woman suffering as a proof of love, as a passion to be shared.
And in this suffering, this sacrifice, her character, her love, her beauty shine forth as never before.

Sometimes, my deep fantasies are not limited to myself ...
I can have dreams about my sisters , even bad dreams , but it's FANTASY !:D

I hope ...
A first one ...

Messaline is crying : "What have I done with you, my lovely Barb ?!!"

1 Barb'crucifixions.jpg :eek:

Back
Top Bottom