Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Amazons'quarrel ...
Sarah asks for : "Why have you crucified Messaline, Queen Judith ?"

Judith answers : " Because I was well viewing that she was too much pleasing to you, Sarah !"

Sarah replies : " But she was aroused by this fact and I cant agree that you sentence such a beauty to the death !"

Judith concludes : " Messaline is my property and if you continue, my spear will soon quickly do you shut up !!! "

15 My Deep Fantasy.jpg

Judith answers : " Because I was well viewing that she was too much pleasing to you, Sarah !"
It isn't only Sarah who found messaline pleasing as she teased so many more when Judith was not watching .......now Pp feels both both sad and aroused as she hangs there. He hopes she is recovered soon to more experiences of her own and fantasies and those of others.

Amazons'quarrel ...
Sarah asks for : "Why have you crucified Messaline, Queen Judith ?"

Sarah replies : " But she was aroused by this fact and I cant agree that you sentence such a beauty to the death !"

Judith concludes : " Messaline is my property and if you continue, my spear will soon quickly do you shut up !!! "

...cat fight...

t
:devil:

When Messaline was coming to Cruxton Abbey , Sir Wragg ordered : "Crucify her !"

... and Messaline was ....

... and Sir Wragg was satisfied ...

Love this manip and post Messa!!! ... one of your best in my humble opinion!!!....wonder which generation of Wraggs he was?:rolleyes:

When Messaline was coming to Cruxton Abbey , Sir Wragg ordered : "Crucify her !"

... and Messaline was ....

... and Sir Wragg was satisfied ...

Ooh Look! While my attention has been in Taranasia Messa's been visiting Cruxton Abbey! :)

I didn't think she'd come back after that session in the dungeon a few months ago, you know, l'affaire de la poire d'angoisse! :eek:

But I'm SO glad she did! Doesn't she make a fine embellishment for Cruxton Abbey! :)

at Eilean Donan - aka Dunraggie :devil:

Aye, Dunraggie! ;)

Eilean_Donan_Castle.jpg

But not Duncruxin! ;)

...I didn't think she'd come back after that session in the dungeon a few months ago, you know, l'affaire de la poire d'angoisse! :eek:

In my remembrance, I had rather appreciated .....01.gif

...But I'm SO glad she did! Doesn't she make a fine embellishment for Cruxton Abbey! :)

Oh, Messa embellishes all the places where she goes ...03a.gif

Back
Top Bottom