Model Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow, that's expensive!
Here we get wireless contracts with unlimited data, domestic phone calls and domestic SMS/MMS starting from about $85...
I pay 110 for mine, in order to have a bandwidth of 7Mbps (wireless, countrywide...)
But at home I use vDSL..
we have now glassfiber monthly euro 60 with unlimited data, phonecalls in the whole country, 150Mbps wireless network and TV with 40 (countrie) stations free soccer stations for € 15 month also yes that's expensive for you tree. I thought Willowfall too isn't?

Wow, that's expensive!
Here we get wireless contracts with unlimited data, domestic phone calls and domestic SMS/MMS starting from about $85...
I pay 110 for mine, in order to have a bandwidth of 7Mbps (wireless, countrywide...)
But at home I use vDSL..
That's Just for the data, but it's worth it to chat with friends and victims...

tree

Technical Questions, please guys, if you want to continue​

I have been on this shoot for over two hours now and I'm waiting for the dumb photographer to come back. I think he's gone to get a different kind of flash, or something.

Actually, I've been quite enjoying the shoot and I've had chance to try out lots of different poses for the camera, I'm only nineteen so I'm not very experienced, but posing naked in front of a camera, knowing that my bare young body will soon be on show to thousands of men has got me quite excited.

The lighting is quite hot in here and I am all alone in the room, thinking about all the poses that the photographer had made me do - He's quite demanding and gives out his orders like a military commander : head back ! push out your tits ! spread your legs !

I have been getting quite aroused, listening to his manly voice telling me exactly what he wants me to do. Here are some of the shots we have done so far, I just found them on his laptop, do you like them ?

View attachment 47743 View attachment 47744 View attachment 47745 View attachment 47748

What do you think ? I quite like them, I hope I won't get into trouble when Steve gets back. I'm getting quite hot my mind is racing with sexy thoughts, fantasies I'd like to try out.

The strange thing is, that as I've been sitting on the bed waiting I noticed a strange crucifix on the wall, what's really weird is that Jesus on the cross is completely naked, just like me !

I started to Imagine that I was just like Jesus too, imagining what it would be like to actually be crucified - To be taken out in front of hundreds of people and be stripped naked and then have your arms outstretched across a wooden beam, while two Roman soldiers hammer nails into your hands and then put one foot on top of the other and nail them to the cross too!

Afterwards they would push you up in front of all the people in the town who would be pointing and laughing - I bet it would be very painful, I wonder if I would scream or cry, or if it would be just too painful for that?

I'm actually getting quite turned on thinking about it, in fact the more I think about it, the more tuned on I get - I'm actually feeling really horny right now , I can feel my nipples hardening and my tight little pussy is starting to get wet.

Oh my God ! I 've never felt like this before - I keep fantasising about what it would be like to be chained up in the olden days or crucified , how I would struggle and fight and how I would be unable to escape the nails holding my naked body to the cross.

I would be struggling for hours, my body pulled tight, exposing all the bones in my ribcage, just like the crucifix before me ...... I can feel my muscles contracting now, I think something is going to happen to me .....

I hope you like these pics of me posing with and without my loincloth...

Attachments

• 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 220
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg