Most Erotic Body Part Of A Crucified Woman

What's the most erotic body part of a crucified woman?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

ralmcg

Governor
In a previous thread I posted about the most erotic body part of a crucified woman. Although I think the hips and chest are erotic because of the movements they make, hips swaying and chest showing signs of the heavy breathing involved, I have to choose the buttocks. Even if an onlooker has to go behind the cross to see it, a shapely one is a sight to behold.

To those who voted "other" I, along with others, would appreciate it if you tell us what body part you think is the most erotic.

To those who voted "other" I, along with others, would appreciate it if you tell us what body part you think is the most erotic.

Do you mean to come over sounding quite so pushy? I do not wish to malign and will address your query soon but I cannot help but feel that sometimes your wording comes across as more provocative than you intend.

As to why I have voted other along with the others it really is quite simple to me; every single woman's body is fresh new wonderland and each repeated visit is its own fabulous journey of discovery.

Some women, sometimes the same woman at different times will have different features that are exceptional and there are far more different features to choose from than the small selection above.

For example the face, endless intrigue in its own right. like the ocean top it only gives the slimmest clue to what rages and churns lie below but anyone who had experienced the range of experience provided by the ocean will talk with longing and/or fear of its power over the soul.

Also I recognise that this thread is physically focused but the raw physicality of a crucifixion scene is an expression of the body as an instrument of the will of the mind and spirit in the face of utmost adversity.

To try and focus on just a single body part is therefore impossible for me but that is just me and I am fortunate that other people are different from I and bring a range of fresh ideas and inspirations that I would never experience if left only to my own devices.

Sorry if I wrote in a way that makes me pushy. Communicating by writing isn't my strong suit.

You're right. There are times when the same woman will have a different most erotic body part at different times. Perhaps I should have let people vote for more than one item. If I do another poll maybe I will.

My definition of "other".​
A Woman's Beauty
The beauty of a woman
Is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure that she carries,
Or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows,
And the beauty of a woman
With passing years only grows!

- – - written by Teresa Mahieu

Impossible to choose I think. Certainly as far as a crucifixion is concerned it 's the whole thing, the vulnerability, the exposure and contortions on the cross all come together to create the erotic image. Outside of the crux arena I guess I'm a breast man.:)

Impossible to choose I think. Certainly as far as a crucifixion is concerned it 's the whole thing, the vulnerability, the exposure and contortions on the cross all come together to create the erotic image. Outside of the crux arena I guess I'm a breast man.:)
I chose buttocks as the single most erotic body part of a crucified woman but I do agree with you that the whole body makes an erotic image.

I chose chest because the anatomy has its own value: on the cross the first cause of death was suffocation due to the inability to move the chest cage. The chest movements less large are a sign of agony, the belly swells and deflates is a sign of paralysis of the chest. The heart continues to beat and sends blood to the lungs, but the lungs can no longer return it to the heart. is a "pulmonary edema" This is the death by crucifixion!

Well all parts of a woman's body are beautiful, but I voted for legs. I just love the way her legs look, especially in the classic style crux, with one foot nailed over the other, just lends a shapely look to the legs. Very erotic.

Her head.
Her expression is everything. There's a picture on Deviantart in Makar's gallery called F*** Off. It shows only the model's face and arms, possibly breasts, but the expression on her face is one of my favorites. Her face is her identity, it expresses her experience better than any of the others. The rest of her is meat.
Her head is the only extremity of her body that's free. Also, her hair is on it.
Her voice comes from it. Whimpers, groans, pleas, screams etc.
If I were to crux a woman, I would be focused on her head because that would tell me what she was feeling, watching her expression, how she moved it, what sounds she made, what she said.
Without a head, a body is useless.

From a femsub point of view -​
1 eyes​
(yes, Little Siss, that says it beautifully)​
2 lips​
3 hair​
4 legs​
5 breasts​
But also, and perhaps more than any specific part,​
the movements of her body, head and limbs.​

From a femsub point of view -​
1 eyes​