Most Erotic Body Part Of A Crucified Woman

What's the most erotic body part of a crucified woman?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I stand by my belief that the ass is the most erotic body part of a crucified woman, especially when it is the backside that is viewed by the crowd instead of the front. That doesn't mean that the other body parts, as part of the whole, can't be erotic. Here's a picture of a group of women. Would their asses make for good viewing?
beautiful butts.jpg

Thank you thommorr for liking my recent post. Here is a photo taken by Bill Dobbins of bodybuilder Debbie Muggli's backside. She has an amazing ass, one you don't see everyday.
Amazing0001.jpg

ralmcg, I just love your new avatar! Any chance you could PM me with a larger version of it?

ralmcg, I just love your new avatar! Any chance you could PM me with a larger version of it?

I'll tell you, and everybody else, where to look for the picture. It's at post number 172, which is on page 9 of the post "Ideal Woman" over at "Announcements and Fantasy Unlimited". I should tell you that the size of the picture is only a little larger, if not the same size, as the avatar.

The original location of the picture is found at the bottom of the page at http://www.bustyteenslut.com/gallery/13kjt/ebony-teen-spreads-wide-open.html

Last edited:
So much ass...

Here's a sadistic non-answer to the original question.

The hottest, most beautiful, more erotic part of the body on a tortured woman is whatever part I put in the most pain. When I nail, the wrists are the hottest. When I get the crown of thorns the hairs of forehead are the hottest. When I get the pincers, the breasts are the hottest. When I get the whip, the thighs are the hottest. When she screams and sobs, her mouth is the hottest. When she struggles to bring herself up, her arms are the hottest.

I better stop that before that gets to poetic...

it would be a good sport for champion bullwhippers
to compete for who could put stripes on the longest line of bare bums :D

Thank you thommorr for liking my recent post. Here is a photo taken by Bill Dobbins of bodybuilder Debbie Muggli's backside. She has an amazing ass, one you don't see everyday.
View attachment 103916
Do you think this woman's butt is so fine that if the woman was crucified she should be seen with her front side touching the wood, with her backside exposed for all the crowd to see? I think that her ass is something to behold and not hidden.

Do you think this woman's butt is so fine that if the woman was crucified she should be seen with her front side touching the wood, with her backside exposed for all the crowd to see? I think that her ass is something to behold and not hidden.
Well, we could crucify her backwards... but then we don't see her tits.

Or...

We could crucify her with a devious pointed stick to prevent her from leaning on the cross.

We could crucify her on a cross without a back, and view her from behind.

We could crucify her on a cross that leans forward so she's always swinging out.

problems....................................................:devil::devil:

Well, we could crucify her backwards... but then we don't see her tits.

Or...

We could crucify her with a devious pointed stick to prevent her from leaning on the cross.

We could crucify her on a cross without a back, and view her from behind.

We could crucify her on a cross that leans forward so she's always swinging out.
Anything to display her amazing ass to the crowd, along with her sweaty body. And no I don't want her crucified or executed in any way.

>cruxforums
>not crucified

Huh?
I meant don't crucify or otherwise execute her in real life. It would be interesting in story and/or image to see the executioners point to her for special display, complete with payment for the right to touch her muscular butt. For that matter would paying for the right to touch the crucified victim's body be part of the crucifixion? It wouldn't be a surprise for the Romans especially to raise money this way.

Last edited:
In the fictional crucifixion, whenever a dildo with a small hole at the top is penetrated by the crucified victim's ass, semen, either of an animal or a human, is pumped into the person, making it seem like he or she is having anal sex. Sometimes, though, a burning liquid is pumped into the victim, causing great pain inside and makes the victim to cry and howl mightily.

Back
Top Bottom