Most Erotic Body Part Of A Crucified Woman

What's the most erotic body part of a crucified woman?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I meant don't crucify or otherwise execute her in real life. It would be interesting in story and/or image to see the executioners point to her for special display, complete with payment for the right to touch her muscular butt. For that matter would paying for the right to touch the crucified victim's body be part of the crucifixion? It wouldn't be a surprise for the Romans especially to raise money this way.
I think Martial mentions dirty old men who bribed to the guards so they could squat in the tunnel leading into the arena of the Colosseum,
and finger and grope the girls as they were lined up waiting to go out and "perform" (or be performed on!) on the sand.

I took up the idea in my story 'Eulalia Christa' (in the Archive), a rich old man buys the ticket to manhandle me in the kind of way you're thinking of.

I think Martial mentions dirty old men who bribed to the guards so they could squat in the tunnel leading into the arena of the Colosseum,
and finger and grope the girls as they were lined up waiting to go out and "perform" (or be performed on!) on the sand.

I took up the idea in my story 'Eulalia Christa' (in the Archive), a rich old man buys the ticket to manhandle me in the kind of way you're thinking of.
Two questions:
How much & where do I sign up?:D

Two questions:
How much & where do I sign up?:D
simple in our courtroom or in tree's estate.............. and the price is quite reasonable.........with a fair judge and a respectable executioner:devil:

A variation on this story is that Caesar heard of this practice and ordered that the perverts should not be driven back, but allowed to follow the condemned into the arena.
Before they realised - they found the doors shut behind them.
Caesar and the crowd roared with mirth as the DoM's ran to and fro, pleading to be allowed out of the killing zone as they were Roman citizens.
Caesar then ordered the lions to be released - just desserts!:)

A variation on this story is that Caesar heard of this practice and ordered that the perverts should not be driven back, but allowed to follow the condemned into the arena.
Before they realised - they found the doors shut behind them.
Caesar and the crowd roared with mirth as the DoM's ran to and fro, pleading to be allowed out of the killing zone as they were Roman citizens.
Caesar then ordered the lions to be released - just desserts!:)
Now to worry, though; most sadists are masochists as well! But perhaps they would prefer another roman execution to being fed to the lions.

How about the diaphragm as the most beautiful part of the female body as she is stretched on the cross? It heaves, desperately trying to get the air it needs, pushing the ribs and breasts out, then back in. Truthfully, the whole body is beautiful from the soles of the feet, to the crown of the head, but in many ways the diaphragm best shows the pain of crucifixion as it it brought out of its natural shape. It is like a dancer's best asset, the flat stomach, and the cross is a dance. I chose my profile picture because the heavy shadows highlighted the stretched stomach of a near-androgynous girl in a gorgeous way. Thankfully, the artist, Jerkbot, posted it under a Creative Commons license, so I know I have permission. :p

Also many of the most erotic parts of a body on the cross aren't de jure sexual - the straining neck, the stretched arms, the swaying hips, the petite pierced wrists holding the body, suspended in agony, the calcaneus shoved against the back of the leg as the feet are nailed, or the knees, forced to bend. They are all simply small additions to a composition made up of details.

It is funny, in this warped mind of mine, two planks of wood and nails bring out what is most aesthetically pleasing in a woman (and maybe also a man...).

well put Medd, and I do like your Jerkbot avatar,
even in thumbnail size, it shows just enough for my mind to complete the vivid picture!​

How about the diaphragm as the most beautiful part of the female body as she is stretched on the cross? It heaves, desperately trying to get the air it needs, pushing the ribs and breasts out, then back in. Truthfully, the whole body is beautiful from the soles of the feet, to the crown of the head, but in many ways the diaphragm best shows the pain of crucifixion as it it brought out of its natural shape. It is like a dancer's best asset, the flat stomach, and the cross is a dance. I chose my profile picture because the heavy shadows highlighted the stretched stomach of a near-androgynous girl in a gorgeous way. Thankfully, the artist, Jerkbot, posted it under a Creative Commons license, so I know I have permission. :p

Also many of the most erotic parts of a body on the cross aren't de jure sexual - the straining neck, the stretched arms, the swaying hips, the petite pierced wrists holding the body, suspended in agony, the calcaneus shoved against the back of the leg as the feet are nailed, or the knees, forced to bend. They are all simply small additions to a composition made up of details.

It is funny, in this warped mind of mine, two planks of wood and nails bring out what is most aesthetically pleasing in a woman (and maybe also a man...).

THIS. Appreciation of this is a good reason to get into yoga:

Lots of diaphragmatic action going on there. Also, health benefits. haha

Definitely wank material right there. There are very few aspects of yoga I don't like...

Yeah I was going to say something similar, like "Forget the crosses for a second, I'm going over to the yoga zone..."

well spotted Tree - I think it may be standard sub's tattoo,
but it could be the same woman​

not the same as the two I compared and my wheezer felt different in her mouth...

t

...ow, Ulrika, quit hitting me!!!
y're grat Ulrika.a pity y're not a redhead:p

not the same as the two I compared and my wheezer felt different in her mouth...

t

...ow, Ulrika, quit hitting me!!!
no, not the same girl or the same tattoo -
but my point is that subs seem to be sporting a similar design,
a 'chain-like' band around right upper arm,
I'm beginning to suspect it's a discreet tribal recognition sign.

I can't find any evidence for this on the net,
but spotted this nice design

sub heart.jpg

no, not the same girl or the same tattoo -
but my point is that subs seem to be sporting a similar design,
a 'chain-like' band around right upper arm,
I'm beginning to suspect it's a discreet tribal recognition sign.

I can't find any evidence for this on the net,
but spotted this nice design

View attachment 109721
come on all slaves of this world join in our nice community

Back
Top Bottom