Most Erotic Body Part Of A Crucified Woman

What's the most erotic body part of a crucified woman?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm glad to find another fan of pubic hair on women. Shaved is fine for the obvious reason of exposing her genitals, but a nicely trimmed triangular bush -- or even one a bit overgrown -- is so much a mark of femininity. Delicate pubic curls, soaked with sweat (most likely) or wafted by a passing breeze -- my, oh my. Soooo erotic! Especially seeing those curls when she demurely tries to close her thighs!!!!! Well, at least for me. Ech to our own, I guess!:)

Not all of us shave it all off, shevak...take heart...;)

How the woman is crucified adds to her visual appeal on the cross. When her legs are positioned in such a way that she has some ability to close her thighs from time to time as she hangs is more appealing than when she is crucified in a position that prohibits her from trying to conceal her privates from view, as on an "X" cross when her legs are being forced apart. A "T" cross is far preferable, in my view for a visually-stunning crucifixion. Such a position allows her more movement for squirming and twisting, thereby causing her breasts to move more and her hips to gyrate. The slender female arm all stretched out is very sensual, so she must hang from her wrists. Her hair must not be too long to cover no more than the tops of her breasts leaving her nipples exposed. And, a personal like for me is pubic hair. Leave it.

How about the diaphragm as the most beautiful part of the female body as she is stretched on the cross? It heaves, desperately trying to get the air it needs, pushing the ribs and breasts out, then back in. Truthfully, the whole body is beautiful from the soles of the feet, to the crown of the head, but in many ways the diaphragm best shows the pain of crucifixion as it it brought out of its natural shape. It is like a dancer's best asset, the flat stomach, and the cross is a dance. I chose my profile picture because the heavy shadows highlighted the stretched stomach of a near-androgynous girl in a gorgeous way. Thankfully, the artist, Jerkbot, posted it under a Creative Commons license, so I know I have permission.
Also many of the most erotic parts of a body on the cross aren't de jure sexual - the straining neck, the stretched arms, the swaying hips, the petite pierced wrists holding the body, suspended in agony, the calcaneus shoved against the back of the leg as the feet are nailed, or the knees, forced to bend. They are all simply small additions to a composition made up of details.
It is funny, in this warped mind of mine, two planks of wood and nails bring out what is most aesthetically pleasing in a woman (and maybe also a man...).

Absolutely splendid reactions what is most aesthetically pleasing in a woman, I could not better say. Compliments!

For me one remark as completion: Her hanging head!
When tired it hangs completely foreover with hair over her face so that we miss her sign of suffer.
The head bowed to the left or right is more for Middle Age-painters.

Thus I choose for a half bowed head with hair sidewards. Eyes half closed may possible.

Attachments

• Half Hanged Head.jpg
    Half Hanged Head.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom