My Full Crucifixion Guidelines

Go to CruxDreams.com
also, stapled at the back
obviously it wasn't part of the original signed document

Attachments

• Illustration.jpg
    Illustration.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 133
I, Sherry Wang, hereby voluntarily give myself over to receive punishment by crucifixion. Although I have committed no crime, I chose to be:
[ ] tied to the cross for ___ hours.
[x] nailed to the cross until death.
I have selected the following type of cross:
[ ] t-shaped 1-piece cross
[x] T-shaped 2-piece cross
[ ] Inverted t-shaped cross
[ ] X-shaped cross
[ ] Tree Cross

The location of my crucifixion will on public display at the Falsabraga de Media Naranja, Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila. This event will be made known prior to its occurrence. I also consent to be held for three days prior to this happening and subjected to all pre-crucifixion humiliation.

[x] By checking this box, I agree to be completely naked during my crucifixion, otherwise I will be granted a loincloth.

The charge card above my head will say the following:
Sherry Wang - 王雪莉
Stupid Whore - Bobong Puta - 臭婊子

I understand that this form is legally binding and I have to go through with whatever I agree with only the following adjustments being allowed:
  • Increasing the time in which I am tied to the cross
  • Opting to be nailed until death if not already agreed
  • To have the loincloth removed
By signing I agree to all that is outlined above:

Print Name: Sherry Wang Signature: View attachment 1395825Date: 11/22/2023
You did not expect me not to react on this, did you?

Public Sherry s.jpg

This is a collection of my ideas from various forum posts here on this board, discussing my outline for implementing crucifixion punishment in my fantasy. I would love to hear any thoughts on what is contained here, and potentially add to this.

Sentencing​

The condemned may be sentenced to be crucified in one of two ways: either as a limited-time punishment or as a form of execution. There are some differences between these two cases. The sentence also specifies whether the condemned will be given a loincloth, or will be crucified naked. Location is chosen to maximize the audience.
These two punishments serve different purposes. The point of punishment crucifixions is to humiliate and torture, but not cause any permanent damage. To those ends, the condemned is simply sentenced to be tied to the cross for a certain number of hours, with the determination being made on the age, sex, health, and general level of fitness of the condemned, as well as any previous criminal record, with sentencing recommendations calling for subsequent offenders to be crucified for a longer period of time than their previous sentence (usually by 2 hours). Too many repeat offenses may carry lead to a death sentence.
Executions, on the other hand, are to be a long torturous death, and thus are reserved for harsher crimes. The condemned is nailed to the cross rather than tied, and these sentences are generally (but not always) done naked. Once the first nail has been driven, there is no going back.

Before the Cross​

The lead-up to crucifixion is different depending on the nature of the sentence. For those not condemned to die, the crucifixion is considered punishment in and of itself, and pre-crucifixion torture may be non-existent or limited to a light whipping (that doesn’t tear the skin). Death on the other hand spares nothing and allows guards wide discretion in terms of what to do. Generally, this is seen in the form of heavy whipping, that is allowed to break the skin.
The march to the location also varies between types, with the biggest difference being that death sentences involve a lengthy procession with the crossbeam tied to the back of the condemned, something that is not usually the case in punishment crucifixions, which also tend to have shorter walks. The condemned marches out in just a loincloth either way, however.

At the Foot of the Cross​

Once the destination has been reached, the crucifixion process begins. The condemned is secured to the cross in the manner specified by their sentence. The condemned is stripped naked if necessary at this time, and can be done at any point in the process, ranging from before being secured to the cross, to up to 15 minutes after the cross has been raised. A card is also placed above the head of the condemned, displaying their name and the details of their crime. Once the cross has been fully raised, the sentence of the condemned has begun and the time for punishment crucifixions is started.

While on the Cross​

Once on the cross, the condemned can not come down until the end of their sentence (or never in the case of a death sentence). There is one exception to this rule that we will get to later, however. Attendants have some fairly wide discretion as to how to treat those on the cross, with limits only being placed on punishment crucifixions to prevent permanent damage. Some common examples include the following, but it is far from a comprehensive list:
  • The condemned may be sexually touched and forced to orgasm
  • The condemned may be whipped
  • The condemned may have leads attached to their body and then be electrocuted
  • The condemned may have clothespins attached to his body
  • The condemned may be crucified on a cross that contains a dildo, which may provide temporary relief if they choose to be penetrated by it
In some cases, particularly mouthy crucifiees may see their sentence lengthened (max 2 additional hours) or see a loincloth removed. In rare cases, a sentence may be upgraded to a death sentence, at which point the condemned is taken down in preparation for nailing before the cross is re-raised to allow them to hang until death.

After the Cross​

After the sentence of the condemned is up, they are taken down from the cross. They are generally laid down on the ground and left there until they are able to get up on their own. At which point they are then led back for post-processing and release. If they are on the ground for more than an hour, however, they are forcibly awakened and led back. Those sentenced to death, are left on the cross after they die for a week before being taken down and buried in an unmarked grave.

Death in Temporary Crucifixions​

Death may occur in longer temporary crucifixions. These deaths are seen as the just deserts of a condmened who could not last for the required time, and are not given intervention, but are simply left to die. The bodies in these cases are treated like the bodies of those with explicit death sentences.

Voluntary Crucifixions​

In addition to being a criminal punishment, someone may request to be crucified. These requests are all-encompassing and allow the requester full discretion in terms of the circumstances of their crucifixion, including the location of the crucifixion, position on the cross, the option of a loincloth, any pre-crucifixion torture (temporary crucifixion only), and most importantly, the type of sentence. Requests are made by going down to the courthouse and filling out a form, upon the signing of which, the requester is taken into custody and prepared for crucifixion. Once the form is signed, there is no backing out. The volunteer can have the charge card either list them as a volunteer or say whatever they claim to be the reason they deserve the cross. This cannot be changed once finalized.
Some adjustments are permitted to be made after the fact, but they only go in one direction. Sentences can be lengthened, but not shortened. Loinclothes can be removed, but not added. Furthermore, a death sentence can be requested later, but cannot be backed out of once agreed to. These adjustments can be made, even after the condemned is on the cross. These are also extended to all those with crucifixion sentences, not just volunteers.
Voluntary crucifixions are recorded separately from criminal crucifixions are are not factored into sentencing for future crucifixions.

Substitutions​

People are also allowed to volunteer themselves to take the place of someone who is condemned. In these cases, the individuals inherit the sentence from the one they are replacing and both have it placed in their records. There are no restrictions in terms of the type of crucifixion that can be substituted for, including death sentences. These similarly, cannot be backed out of once agreed to, and sentence adjustments can be made as specified above. To original condemned is forced to attend the crucifixion of their substitute, and are tied to a pole with their hands behind their back with or without a loincloth depending on their original sentence.
For those with temporary crucifixions, a substitution may be made while the condemned is already on the cross, with the substitute being crucified for the remainder of the time with an additional 2-hour penalty being added.

Crucifixion Attendant​

Crucifixions are generally overseen by guards who manage crucifixions as a full-time job. However, there are rules in place to allow people to volunteer to oversee a crucifixion. These attendants have to follow the rules as outlined above, but otherwise have the same powers as those who manage crucifixions full-time. The only difference is that volunteers are forced to wear a loincloth while performing their official duties. These duties are performed for the duration of the sentence for temporary crucifixions, and for 8 hours for death sentences.
They are also subject to a 1-hour crucifixion in that loincloth, with adjustment requests being allowed, after the completion of their duties. Failure to abide by the rules results in that sentence being upgraded to a death sentence in the nude. The attendant is given three warnings, with the third leading to immediate nailing. These crucifixions are marked on the charge card as being for attendants and are similarly recorded separately from criminal crucifixions.

Survival Crucifixions​

This is a special type of crucifixion that involves crucifying a group of criminals, and leaving them there until one or more of them die, allowing the rest to be taken down. This type of crucifixion is done with ropes as to avoid/minimize permanent damage to the survivors, but nails can be involved in certain configurations as specified below.

This can be done in several configurations:
  1. Pierwszy polega na posiadaniu grupy dwóch lub więcej przestępców i ustaleniu warunków do uwolnienia się do śmierci określonej liczby opłat krzyżowych. Najprostszą iteracją byłoby mieć dwa na krzyżu, a następnie wypuszczenie jednego po śmierci drugiej, jednak można to rozszerzyć na dowolną liczbę (np. łącznie 10 ukrzyżowanych, z wnioskiem po śmierci 4).
  2. Drugi polega na wyznaczeniu określonej osoby (osoby) do śmierci. Można to albo powiedzieć bezpośrednio (przybierając te osoby), albo nie stwierdzić (w którym wszyscy nadal będą związani linami). Każdy, kto umiera przed wyznaczonymi osobami, jest uważany za szkody zastępcze i nie jest zbawiony, ale ma umrzeć na krzyżu tak samo. Można również wprowadzić wadę, aby umożliwić przynajmniej życie, aby przeżyć, aby mógł być ocalały, ale nie jest to wymagane.
Only True death in agony nailed cross

This is a collection of my ideas from various forum posts here on this board, discussing my outline for implementing crucifixion punishment in my fantasy. I would love to hear any thoughts on what is contained here, and potentially add to this.

Sentencing​

The condemned may be sentenced to be crucified in one of two ways: either as a limited-time punishment or as a form of execution. There are some differences between these two cases. The sentence also specifies whether the condemned will be given a loincloth, or will be crucified naked. Location is chosen to maximize the audience.
These two punishments serve different purposes. The point of punishment crucifixions is to humiliate and torture, but not cause any permanent damage. To those ends, the condemned is simply sentenced to be tied to the cross for a certain number of hours, with the determination being made on the age, sex, health, and general level of fitness of the condemned, as well as any previous criminal record, with sentencing recommendations calling for subsequent offenders to be crucified for a longer period of time than their previous sentence (usually by 2 hours). Too many repeat offenses may carry lead to a death sentence.
Executions, on the other hand, are to be a long torturous death, and thus are reserved for harsher crimes. The condemned is nailed to the cross rather than tied, and these sentences are generally (but not always) done naked. Once the first nail has been driven, there is no going back.

Before the Cross​

The lead-up to crucifixion is different depending on the nature of the sentence. For those not condemned to die, the crucifixion is considered punishment in and of itself, and pre-crucifixion torture may be non-existent or limited to a light whipping (that doesn’t tear the skin). Death on the other hand spares nothing and allows guards wide discretion in terms of what to do. Generally, this is seen in the form of heavy whipping, that is allowed to break the skin.
The march to the location also varies between types, with the biggest difference being that death sentences involve a lengthy procession with the crossbeam tied to the back of the condemned, something that is not usually the case in punishment crucifixions, which also tend to have shorter walks. The condemned marches out in just a loincloth either way, however.

At the Foot of the Cross​

Once the destination has been reached, the crucifixion process begins. The condemned is secured to the cross in the manner specified by their sentence. The condemned is stripped naked if necessary at this time, and can be done at any point in the process, ranging from before being secured to the cross, to up to 15 minutes after the cross has been raised. A card is also placed above the head of the condemned, displaying their name and the details of their crime. Once the cross has been fully raised, the sentence of the condemned has begun and the time for punishment crucifixions is started.

While on the Cross​

Once on the cross, the condemned can not come down until the end of their sentence (or never in the case of a death sentence). There is one exception to this rule that we will get to later, however. Attendants have some fairly wide discretion as to how to treat those on the cross, with limits only being placed on punishment crucifixions to prevent permanent damage. Some common examples include the following, but it is far from a comprehensive list:
  • The condemned may be sexually touched and forced to orgasm
  • The condemned may be whipped
  • The condemned may have leads attached to their body and then be electrocuted
  • The condemned may have clothespins attached to his body
  • The condemned may be crucified on a cross that contains a dildo, which may provide temporary relief if they choose to be penetrated by it
In some cases, particularly mouthy crucifiees may see their sentence lengthened (max 2 additional hours) or see a loincloth removed. In rare cases, a sentence may be upgraded to a death sentence, at which point the condemned is taken down in preparation for nailing before the cross is re-raised to allow them to hang until death.

After the Cross​

After the sentence of the condemned is up, they are taken down from the cross. They are generally laid down on the ground and left there until they are able to get up on their own. At which point they are then led back for post-processing and release. If they are on the ground for more than an hour, however, they are forcibly awakened and led back. Those sentenced to death, are left on the cross after they die for a week before being taken down and buried in an unmarked grave.

Death in Temporary Crucifixions​

Death may occur in longer temporary crucifixions. These deaths are seen as the just deserts of a condmened who could not last for the required time, and are not given intervention, but are simply left to die. The bodies in these cases are treated like the bodies of those with explicit death sentences.

Voluntary Crucifixions​

In addition to being a criminal punishment, someone may request to be crucified. These requests are all-encompassing and allow the requester full discretion in terms of the circumstances of their crucifixion, including the location of the crucifixion, position on the cross, the option of a loincloth, any pre-crucifixion torture (temporary crucifixion only), and most importantly, the type of sentence. Requests are made by going down to the courthouse and filling out a form, upon the signing of which, the requester is taken into custody and prepared for crucifixion. Once the form is signed, there is no backing out. The volunteer can have the charge card either list them as a volunteer or say whatever they claim to be the reason they deserve the cross. This cannot be changed once finalized.
Some adjustments are permitted to be made after the fact, but they only go in one direction. Sentences can be lengthened, but not shortened. Loinclothes can be removed, but not added. Furthermore, a death sentence can be requested later, but cannot be backed out of once agreed to. These adjustments can be made, even after the condemned is on the cross. These are also extended to all those with crucifixion sentences, not just volunteers.
Voluntary crucifixions are recorded separately from criminal crucifixions are are not factored into sentencing for future crucifixions.

Substitutions​

People are also allowed to volunteer themselves to take the place of someone who is condemned. In these cases, the individuals inherit the sentence from the one they are replacing and both have it placed in their records. There are no restrictions in terms of the type of crucifixion that can be substituted for, including death sentences. These similarly, cannot be backed out of once agreed to, and sentence adjustments can be made as specified above. To original condemned is forced to attend the crucifixion of their substitute, and are tied to a pole with their hands behind their back with or without a loincloth depending on their original sentence.
For those with temporary crucifixions, a substitution may be made while the condemned is already on the cross, with the substitute being crucified for the remainder of the time with an additional 2-hour penalty being added.

Crucifixion Attendant​

Crucifixions are generally overseen by guards who manage crucifixions as a full-time job. However, there are rules in place to allow people to volunteer to oversee a crucifixion. These attendants have to follow the rules as outlined above, but otherwise have the same powers as those who manage crucifixions full-time. The only difference is that volunteers are forced to wear a loincloth while performing their official duties. These duties are performed for the duration of the sentence for temporary crucifixions, and for 8 hours for death sentences.
They are also subject to a 1-hour crucifixion in that loincloth, with adjustment requests being allowed, after the completion of their duties. Failure to abide by the rules results in that sentence being upgraded to a death sentence in the nude. The attendant is given three warnings, with the third leading to immediate nailing. These crucifixions are marked on the charge card as being for attendants and are similarly recorded separately from criminal crucifixions.

Survival Crucifixions​

This is a special type of crucifixion that involves crucifying a group of criminals, and leaving them there until one or more of them die, allowing the rest to be taken down. This type of crucifixion is done with ropes as to avoid/minimize permanent damage to the survivors, but nails can be involved in certain configurations as specified below.

This can be done in several configurations:
  1. The first involves having a group of two or more criminals, and setting the conditions for being let down to be after a certain number of crucifees have died. The most simple iteration would be having two on the cross, and then letting one down once the other dies, however, this can be extended to any number (ex. total of 10 crucified, with a conclusion after 4 have died).
  2. The second involves designating a certain individual(s) to die. This can either be directly stated (by nailing those individuals) or not stated (in which all would still be bound with ropes). Any who die before the designated individuals are considered collateral damage and are not saved, but are to die on the cross just the same. A failsafe may also be put in place to allow at least one to live so there should be a survivor, but that is not required.
Only True death in agony nailed cross. Sacrifice.

My name is CrucifixionMeReal and I have committed the crime of RAPE, for which I must be duly punished. I will be nailed to the cross until I am dead. This is the punishment most befitting of my crimes. My suffering will be long and arduous, and will be publicly displayed for all of you to see. I have been stripped naked as part of this sentence for criminals such as myself deserve no dignity. Gaze upon the cock and balls of a rapist criminal, see how I am deprived of everything. Feel free to come touch any part of me as you see during this time.

My name is CrucifixionMeReal and I have committed the crime of RAPE, for which I must be duly punished. I will be nailed to the cross until I am dead. This is the punishment most befitting of my crimes. My suffering will be long and arduous, and will be publicly displayed for all of you to see. I have been stripped naked as part of this sentence for criminals such as myself deserve no dignity. Gaze upon the cock and balls of a rapist criminal, see how I am deprived of everything. Feel free to come touch any part of me as you see during this time.
For what you did, we will make sure you last for days up there. You must suffer.

Back
Top Bottom