My Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great start N8Dreams - welcome to the Forum!​
Please go on posting pics like these -​
but we do prefer thumbnails,​
because some members don't have good broadband and full-size pics take them ages to load and/ or cost them 'excess usage' charges​
and they also push up the total usage of the site (and cost to our dear site-owner!)​
Thumbnails can easily be enlarged by just clicking on them.​

but we do prefer thumbnails, because some members don't have good broadband and full-size pics take them ages to load
She wants to say:
Use the "uplaod a file" buttom below the text entry window instead of the "insert/edit image" at the upper edge. ;)

Not meaning to do a frivolous post but this is the first time I've had all the posts showing in the "CruxForums" threads.

Take that, Admi...

THT

:D already member by the start guy and 5000 lurkers that means over 1500 active ones:D

View attachment 23012View attachment 23013View attachment 23014 Tell me if you like my pictures. Comments are wellcome.

Welcome aboard N8Dreams! A comment on your pictures:

N.1: A bit too bloody for my taste but very well done. I like the three crucified males in erection in the background (perhaps for seeing a naked female on the cross! ;)), The're so alike as to be almost humorous...

N.2: I agree with Messaline, I like her defiant look too. I didn't notice her long nails. They seems almost claws! A very dangerous witch?

N.3: I prefer ropes but the figure on the cross is powerfully erotic. Why a mutilated woman beside her? Did she survive the torture chamber perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom