My Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
N8Dreams,
I am new here and this is my first reply to a thread.I must say that your artwork that you post is stunningly beautiful .

View attachment 23012View attachment 23013View attachment 23014 Tell me if you like my pictures. Comments are wellcome.
To me, the first picture with the 3 crucified men in the back, shows a realistic scene.
I don´t believe the romans separated their victims in groups of men and women. I wouldn´t.
The doomed were probably handed over to the crucifiction teams, and have been crucified as they came. They nailed them, tied them with ropes, or both.
The creativity of the centurio in charge must have made the difference.
Imagine beeing nailed to the wood as a thief, and 2 or 3 meters in front of you,
your female partner is getting stripped, nailed to a crossbar, and then is slowly raised up along the stipes, at your right side.
Her eyes may have rested on you when she arrived at the scene, dropping her crossbar. But you can now monitor everything.
So can the three slaves, a woman and two men, crucified to your left.
Then her feet are forced to the upright, and under the commanding voice of the centurio, a long nail is driven through flesh and bones into the stipes.
All that while the spectators are insulting us and the slaves. That thought makes me shiver. Thanks for the inspiration.

N8Dreams,
I am new here and this is my first reply to a thread.I must say that your artwork that you post is stunningly beautiful .
Thats a very nice reply. Usually I am running my art on EAZ
http://eroticartzone.com/
I have to be honest: crucifixion is not my only toy. I believe in art. In beautiful art. In erotic art. And on EAZ
http://eroticartzone.com/
you can get more.
Good! Your women are naturally big-boobed, curvacous, and lusty ! Love 'em!
You got "The Point"

i like the one with the legs bent and resting on the crossbar. A different way to support the victims legs.

Again. I do not paint pictures of mutilation. I have painted pictures of disabled people. Banning my pictures means to discriminate handicapped people. Even imperfect people have some pride and beauty. Did you ever get in account it could be kind of a self-portrait?

Pictures like this are not offending, they are beautiful and have a message. Even rednecked Renderosity published THIS picture.

I feel tired and frustrated.:(
The picture of the woman as an amputee is great. Even without her left leg she is still sexy, especially with her short blue denim shorts on. For the picture go to page 3, post numbered 47.

Back
Top Bottom