My Story

Go to CruxDreams.com

Celticvirgin

Tribune
WARNING.....THIS THREAD IS FAKE....NONE OF IT IS TRUE.
Melissa

I have been thinking of writing this a few days now. It's Sunday morning early and I'm in my hospital bed.
Some of you know my cancer has spread some and I am back here. I have received many lovely messages from friends here and I hold you all close in my kinky Irish heart.
The truth is it has spread into my spine.
I got a huge shock when I found out but I have had time here to adjust my thinking and have come to peace with what must be done. I started chemo again last Thursday and sure we'll have another go at beating this fucking pain in the hole, literally, disease.
I want to be an advocate for honesty in how society deals with cancer sufferers. Hence I am letting ye know. I am still Tash and as someone I love here said to me not to let cancer define me.
This took some writing and I'm glad I did. Ye all know I love ye so much.
Have a lovely Sunday friends.
Tash xxx
flower2

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been thinking of writing this a few days now. It's Sunday morning early and I'm in my hospital bed.
Some of you know my cancer has spread some and I am back here. I have received many lovely messages from friends here and I hold you all close in my kinky Irish heart.
I got a huge shock when I found out but I have had time here to adjust my thinking and have come to peace with what must be done. I started chemo again last Thursday and sure we'll have another go at beating this fucking pain in the hole, literally, disease.
I want to be an advocate for honesty in how society deals with cancer sufferers. Hence I am letting ye know. I am still Tash and as someone I love here said to me not to let cancer define me.
Tash xxx
flower2
I am here for you Tash, i always will be

Tash xxx
flower2
Maybe you will get some of those new PDK-1 inhibitors to rev up your immune system--they are pretty effective, but I'm not sure they're approved for everything. At least you won't be impoverished paying for care as you would in the United States. You have a good attitude, it seems. Remission is always demoralizing, but it also means that treatment worked before. Cancers mutate, unfortunately, but your immune system can too. "May the wind be always at your back, fair weather at your heels."

We all support you, Tash.
Some of my closest relations have had to fight this kind of disease, thru various forms and symptoms. I wish you to keep courage and all the best for your treatments. Go on fighting and live all the best you can.
You're not alone.

You are in our prayers and our hearts,and always remember we love you.flower1flower1flower1

flower2

Dear Tash,

don't forget to ask your doctors - if they haven't proposed it already - about so called Bisphosphonates. Here in Germany (I assume in UK as well) exists a lot of good experiences with this medication when cancer has spread to the bones.

Personally I wish you all the best and lots of good luck. Deeply feeling with you
g

Cross over shame
Like the wise dove
Who cares not for fame
Just for shy love

Oh oh, my sweet instant Christian
You are such a sly clown
Too many questions
No replies now

And rejoice for the king
Ain't lost his throne oh no
He's still here