nailing scenes?

Go to CruxDreams.com
but he refers to Mevia as a gladiatrix, not a venatrix.
Perhaps he should have. :devil:
I think anyone involved in a fight in the arena - whether with another human or with an animal - would be called a gladiator.
Venator existed as a term, no doubt about that, I think it's attested in literature, as well as epigraphically. Anyway, it's not like I'm arguing against using 'gladiatrix' in stories and descriptions, it's all good. :)

This one is a great series by Mermaidhunter, I see the threads have already been linked to. I love that she is a woman in her 30s without a model-like figure, just real and enthusiastic!

Here's another nailing pic, more waif like this time, I'll post others as I find them in my collection.
View attachment 565445

others
View attachment 565446View attachment 565449View attachment 565451View attachment 565452View attachment 565453View attachment 565455
nailed
View attachment 565447View attachment 565448View attachment 565450

I know I have at least one very good girl on girl nailing scene, but I can't find it at the moment!
Wheres number 7 from ?

Well done Possum. Especially the scenery is very exciting. This sessorium is a true place of horror. Your victim is nailed to the cross amongst skeletons and skulls. Also an interesting aspect, that you nail the feet through the heels. Very effective:devil:.

The way she is marched to the execution site is so intense. The spectators very close. One can imagine how horrified she is, facing the other crucified and then is held to the cross before the nailing.

Thanks JoaPinto.

In the absence ( :( ) of Repertor I'll repost the images of Jasmine's nailing here:

Awesome, the way she is led to the cross.
Passing the other crucified.
Everything so close, the dying are on eye level with the executioners and the spectators.

Attachments

• Jas018.jpg
    Jas018.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 1,029
Last edited by a moderator:
Motivated by this thread,
I really started thinking about the nailing of a victim.
How would I handle it? Do I have to take a closer look at the wood of the cross, too?
There is so many different ways to crucify a victim,
it's not that easy to focus. Just picture all the variations, how to possibly attach the condemned.

Previously I have considered a very "classical" way of nailing in this thread, and will follow that idea.
Of course, crucifying that way is at the first glance not that spectacular. Many pictures have been painted,
movies and photos have been shot, showing Jesus on the cross attached with 3 nails.

It came to my mind, that the wood used for the stipes, patibulum and
sedile probably would play a role, too, when a person is nailed the way I have described it previously.

If I'd be responsible for a reasonable nailing,
I'd make the patibulum and the sedile out of light wood like pine or spruce.
The stipes though, could be made out of oak or beech.

- Softer wood can open for the nails much easier, therefore it's less stressful to nail the victim to the wood.
- A patibulum will not be as heavy, when it's made out of pine or spruce.
- It's really helping the victim on the march to the sessorium, and will later also reduce the
weight of the assembled cross.
- I lower the chance that the victim will collapse on the march, or die prior to the actual execution.
- Even when the condemned is raised with the patibulum, the victim can help the executioners much better
to attach the patibulum to the stipes.
- Under normal circumstances will the stipes stay in the ground and is exposed to the weather.
I don't see a problem to use a more resistant and heavier wood like oak or beech, to make the stipes out of it.
- For entertaining, horrifying and excitement reasons can the cross be assembled on the ground.
Is the condemned now raised with the cross, the crucifiction team will still benefit from the light patibulum.

It sure doesn't play any role, who is nailing the delinquent to the cross. I don't think it was restricted by sex.
Women could have handled every stage in a crucifiction and probably were asigned to execution teams, just like men.
But naturally everybody has it's own ideas about it.
Never knowing what will happen, keeps it shocking for the condemned.
The nailing was probably a little bit like a signature :firedevil:.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Motivated by this thread,
I really started thinking about the nailing of a victim.
How would I handle it? Do I have to take a closer look at the wood of the cross, too?
There is so many different ways to crucify a victim,
it's not that easy to focus. Just picture all the variations, how to possibly attach the condemned.

Previously I have considered a very "classical" way of nailing in this thread, and will follow that idea.
Of course, crucifying that way is at the first glance not that spectacular. Many pictures have been painted,
movies and photos have been shot, showing Jesus on the cross attached with 3 nails.

It came to my mind, that the wood used for the stipes, patibulum and
sedile probably would play a role, too, when a person is nailed the way I have described it previously.

If I'd be responsible for a reasonable nailing,
I'd make the patibulum and the sedile out of light wood like pine or spruce.
The stipes though, could be made out of oak or beech.

- Softer wood can open for the nails much easier, therefore it's less stressful to nail the victim to the wood.
- A patibulum will not be as heavy, when it's made out of pine or spruce.
- It's really helping the victim on the march to the sessorium, and will later also reduce the
weight of the assembled cross.
- I lower the chance that the victim will collapse on the march, or die prior to the actual execution.
- Even when the condemned is raised with the patibulum, the victim can help the executioners much better
to attach the patibulum to the stipes.
- Under normal circumstances will the stipes stay in the ground and is exposed to the weather.
I don't see a problem to use a more resistant and heavier wood like oak or beech, to make the stipes out of it.
- For entertaining, horrifying and excitement reasons can the cross be assembled on the ground.
Is the condemned now raised with the cross, the crucifiction team will still benefit from the light patibulum.

It sure doesn't play any role, who is nailing the delinquent to the cross. I don't think it was restricted by sex.
Women could have handled every stage in a crucifiction and probably were asigned to execution teams, just like men.
But naturally everybody has it's own ideas about it.
Never knowing what will happen, keeps it shocking for the condemned.
The nailing was probably a little bit like a signature :firedevil:.

If these changes will keep a "victim" like me alive longer on my cross, then I'm all for it. the men and women of the crowd the soldiers on duty deserve a good show after all and I would rather not disapoint them.

I seen a very nice crux story with 3d drawings a while back that showed a beautiful young woman (in her 20s) being nailed to the cross the executioner used SIX nails!!!!! One nail in each palm of her hand one nail in each wrist and one nail in each.of her feet. He nailed her feet the best way (at least to me.. the executioner bent her legs back a little bit so the dirty soles of her feet- from walking barefoot to her execution site- were perfectly in view then he nailed each ankle to the sides of the stipes for a grand total of 6 nails. The picture series paid exquisite attention to detail. It was a truly beautiful 3d art series.

Really wish I could track that photo series down. It was quite a while back that I seen it online.

Hope more of the people on here who do 3d crux stories drawings on here can do same thing. It was a truly beautiful series. 3d fantasy story

If these changes will keep a "victim" like me alive longer on my cross, then I'm all for it. the men and women of the crowd the soldiers on duty deserve a good show after all and I would rather not disapoint them.

That's what it's all about Marie.
If you have been flogged thoughtful, and the the procession to the execution site is not too strenuous for you, then the executioners have done a good one.
You should be fully aware of what is happening around you,
at least from that moment on, when you arrive at the execution site with the crossbeam.

That's what it's all about Marie.
If you have been flogged thoughtful, and the the procession to the execution site is not too strenuous for you, then the executioners have done a good one.
You should be fully aware of what is happening around you,
at least from that moment on, when you arrive at the execution site with the crossbeam.

Thats good. But my crux style of choice would be an X shape cross. and I would be fixed with rope and nails both, like this girl:

AYA ON THE CROSS(Changes) (3).jpg

(Image by ruoliuming)

There seem to be 2 nailing threads at the moment.

Here's a couple for this one -

Mermaid Hunter nailing Danielle, and Marcus nailing Maggie

ViolationofDanielle030.jpgMAGGIE11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom