nailing scenes?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Site policy is to post thumbnails because there are financial implications for supporting full size pictures on the site server.
Since this is a free site, the costs need to be kept to a minimum.
Thumbnails can be opened to full size only by members, so this provides a restriction for site visitors.
Full size images are permitted when they are hosted on an external server (e.g. DeviantArt, Boundheat etc.)
You will find lots of information about posting images in Technical questions
I hope this answers your question. Thanks for asking. :)
Ok sorry i didnt know. Thanks

Found this set on deviantart. Poor girl gets scared out of her witts when she sees they want to use railroad spikes on her! Poor girl! There so big they cant fully nail them all the way down! And notice the one girl does the nailing on the girl while the other girl has her hand by the girl being nailed breast as if to say there there.
Truly beautiful work. Credit goes to dingbat
lcrux15_by_dingbatt20-d9tn0ur.jpglcrux16_by_dingbatt20-d9tn0ww.jpglcrux22_by_dingbatt20-d9tn1hg.jpg

Nailing the wrists (how I would look at it):

I have never thought about the nailing that much. To me it's just one of the many steps that it takes
to crucify a person. No matter who is doing the nailing, may it be a woman or a man, has to be very determined.
Very sure that sexual preferences couldn't play a role. Wether you had to kill a hairy guy or a slender girl couldn't play any role.
Your victim is lead to the cross and you may have to tear the clothes off of her/his bleeding body,
while these eyes are resting on you and what you are doing.
Now the naked person is forced in place on the cross.
You take the hammer and a nail and search for the right spot in the wrist of the victim.
When you are sure that you will not harm major arteries and you can feel the point where the nail has
to go through you place the tip right into that spot.
At this time the victim may be shivering and sweating full of fear, maybe screaming for mercy, depending of
what she/he was condemned for (masses of crucified must have been innocent).
But you can't think about it. You are pushing the tip slightly into the flesh, checking the condemned and your
team to be sure that you can hit the first time.
Yes you are kneeling in front of the wrist the right way, everything fits. You put the heavy hammer on top of
the huge nail, your left fist holding it in it's place. The wrist is dirty, bloody and sweaty already and you can recognize that the tip went through the skin already. If it's your first time you are maybe shocked that you can feel the shivering body, making contact with your left fist.
The victim gasping for air and you can smell the blood and the sweat.
You hold the nail tighter, raise the hammer and hit the huge nail head moderately hard with total concentration, to make it slip throug the wrist slightly into the crossbeam.
The sreams are not of any interest in that moment. It's time to tighten the muscles in your body and to give the nail a good blow.
Your has prepared the crossbeam with little holes that will lead the nail into the wood, but still it's stressfull.
Blow by blow you are driving the first nail into the wood. Sweat runs down your spine before the first nail is holding your victims wrist tight to the wood.
Getting up, stepping over the victims upper body, kneeling down, you know you have to repeat what you did before, even though your arm is
hurting by now.
Wow, this is such a great description of nailing the victim to the cross. You can nail me to the cross next.

The very first page, first pic: Where is it from?

Bump.

I think it's Inquisition Live, looks like their work.

While I'm here - from 2016
One.jpgmelissa_s_fate_03___nailed_by_gallows_girl_amy-dae2yng.png.jpgMarcie_Wrist_Nailing_1.pngmarcieStory3.jpgMarcieFIELDnailed02.jpgmadiosi 2016 - 289-nailed.jpg

I'm new to this site. I think this is a very good site. Everyone is so helpful here love seeing everyone's story's and art pics. That said I wonder if anyone has done those 3d woman Crux pics and more importantly if they did the 3d crux nailing scenes where the woman is being nailed to the cross. I see alot of the nice woman crucified pics here showing them up on the cross after there raised. But having trouble finding the actual nailing down scenes. I think that's the best part. I believe it's even more beautiful and expressive if another woman is doing the nailing. But either way having trouble finding the nailing to the cross pics on here.
Here you have a video of real crucified woman :

Back
Top Bottom