Nailus Martyrs 2015 Christmas Catalog

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
As mentioned in "Roxie and the lottery" the new Nailus Martyrs Christmas catalog is out and our own Roxie is on the cover...
roxie 022 b.jpg
...we will see leading up to Christmas the various unique gifts that are featured. Some are very exclusive!!!

Last edited:
As mentioned in "Roxie and the lottery" the new Nailus Martyrs Christmas catalog is out and our own Roxie is on the cover...
View attachment 302465
...we will see leading up to Christmas the various unique gifts that are featured. Some are very exclusive!!!

Who is this year's centerfold? :p

Who is this year's centerfold? :p
Let us not rush ahead!!! Some fond memories first...

From 2012 Messaline was featured as the cover girl wearing NM shoes and wrist irons that can only be wore by a woman has experienced be nailed to a cross...
c4.jpg
...and I know Barb will enjoy Messa's picture inside that catalog bound to a four-post bed!!!
cm3b.jpg
Tree

From 2012 Messaline was featured as the cover girl wearing NM shoes and wrist irons that can only be wore by a woman has experienced be nailed to a cross...

Messa was a little tired to be the only star of Nailus Martyrs : you well did Tree in enroling a new one ...
But Messa will certainly present her Xmas'greetings in a wonderful Calvary'pic .... :rolleyes:
In waiting, she takes some rest in a private place ....
Snapshot_034.jpg :bdsm-heart:

Messa was a little tired to be the only star of Nailus Martyrs : you well did Tree in enroling a new one ...
But Messa will certainly present her Xmas'greetings in a wonderful Calvary'pic .... :rolleyes:
In waiting, she takes some rest in a private place ....
View attachment 302490 :bdsm-heart:
Messa, you cannot take this burden alone... as we shall see...

Tree

I have to renew my passport...

View attachment 302522 And I was only recently hired too! Where in the small print did it say this could happen to me?
In the days before the internet department stores printed catalogs that included order forms- usually two or three were included (no more were needed- they sent out four catalogs a year and who would spend more than two postage stamps a quarter???). On the back of the forms in very light grey FINE PRINT was the 'terms and conditions'...

Damn, Barb...

Tree

We are looking forward to our catalog arriving!...hope there are good discounts for Forum members.

Oh, look- in the 'Crucifixion Accessories' Barb models the new "Aged barbed wire 'crown of thorns'" with new line of loin cloths . That is so clever- Barb modeling barbed wire!!!

View attachment 302571

T

And this time I made sure I read the small print...just modeling....nothing else it said.

And this time I made sure I read the small print...just modeling....nothing else it said.
Umm... Barb... The 'modeling' part of the contract is absolutely correct, bit it is the addendum that details what 'modeling' encompasses you should have read more closely!!!

Oh shit, help someone -Barb

tree house 3.jpg

Barb franticly ties to dial the phone with her cute little nose...

Back
Top Bottom