Nailus Martyrs 2015 Christmas Catalog

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another Nailus Martyrs vacation package is the incredulous inexpensive Mediterranean trip that includes first class airfare and a cruise on a sailing ship with stops along the Barbary Coast for only $1000 US! Barb glances and the fine print that stated a $100 deposit was required to be considered but only 20 women would be accepted and only $50 dollars would be refunded if she was not accepted.

She wonders why they wanted pictures of the applicants either nude or in a bikini but figured they wanted sexy women. She talks it over with Siss who is very skeptical but finally talks her into it when she says she will cover the deposit and all Siss would be out was $900 if they were chosen. She said ‘Come on, Siss, you can’t get a first class ticket one-way to the Mediterranean, much less a cruise on a sailing ship and let’s face it winters here suck!”

Siss reluctantly agrees and sends Barb a quite sexy picture of her in a tiny black bikini. Barb assures her she will be careful and purchase the deposits on her credit card in case it is a sham. While Barb liked the picture of Siss she instead sends in a picture from a weekend they spent in the Pocono Mountains.

View attachment 303483

To Barb’s delight they are among the twenty selected! Siss still has doubts but Barb convinces her that she will put it on her credit card so she could stop payment if it is not what is promised!

On a cold blustery day in January they board the British Airways 747 to fly off to their cruise. Siss is suspicious as to why the tickets are one way but Barb assures her that it was done that way so they wouldn’t know what the last stop is going to be. Both Siss and Barb are amazed by their accommodations as the upper deck of the first class had been, instead of THT One 747 having a dungeon and torture chamber in the rear of the cargo deck, had been converted to four private suites of with Barb and Siss have one! Siss rapidly warms up to the trip and as comfortable as the quarters are Barb and Siss get little sleep during the 12+ hour flight.

View attachment 303484

The cruise is even better. It was snowing from the blue state all the way Washington, D.C. and blanketing all of New England including the Keystone State of Pennsylvania. The sailing ship drops anchor so the twenty guests can watch the sun set to the west. Most of the women are naked and those that are not were topless.

The captain announces that tomorrow would their first ‘port of call’ and for the ladies to enjoy the warm Mediterranean night as the crew would wake them for breakfast before the first port.

Very early the next morning cabin by cabin the porters drag the women from their cabins and lock their necks into iron collars linked with chain to the woman ahead of them. The ship sails into the port of Tangier where the women are taken to shore. Siss asks if this was in the travel itinerary. Barb looks around and says “They said we would get an authentic tour of the historic Moroccan slave markets and this looks like Tangier. Hey, it is a Nailus Martyrs tour; roll with it Siss!”

View attachment 303485

The coffle is led through the ancient streets of Tangier before the bazaars and tourist taking pictures with their phones. They are brought to a palace where they would soon have their fate affirmed. The other 18 women are brought one by one into a separate room. They know what they have signed up for.

Siss in the meantime grills Barb asking “Did you read the fine print, Barb?”

“I skimmed the ‘terms and conditions’ and didn’t find a reference to any ‘small print’!”

“Barb, the ‘terms and conditions’ is the ‘fine print’” Siss hisses.

“Really?”

“Oh, damn, Barb! Tell me you are joking” Siss implores. Barb was not.

They are the last two to be brought into the grand chamber. The first ‘thing’ they see is a horribly ugly creature. As they lower their eyes they see a totally delectable creature restrained by an iron collar. The big, ugly thing exclaims “Ah, the Americans that were promised!”

View attachment 303482

“Hey, we are supposed to tour a Moroccan slave market” Barb protests.

“Heh, heh, heh… This must be Barbara. The catalog said you would ‘see’ a Moroccan slave market and you will… from your perch on the auction block! But I am being rude. I am Hoek, the renowned Dutch slave trader, but my friends call me ‘Jabba’ though I don’t know why.”

“Perhaps I can guess” Barb replies.

“SILENCE, WENCH” Jabba bellows. He squints and says “You must be Barbara. Americans bring good money at the market but you… brown hair… I would not get full premium price for. As for you I presume you are the one known as ‘Siss’.”

“No, I am the one known as ‘idiot’ because I let Barb book this trip!”

“Heh, heh, heh… that is funny but I prefer ‘Siss’. A blond American brings top dollar at the market but being a master trader I know how to get even more for the two of you!”

Later that afternoon Barb and Siss brought onto the auction block as the last lot of the day. Though they cannot understand it they are introduced as the ‘American Salt and Pepper’.

View attachment 303486

The bidding is furious. Barb glances at Siss and can see she is angry. She huffs “If you can do better you book our next vacation!!!”

Tree

“I skimmed the ‘terms and conditions’ and didn’t find a reference to any ‘small print’!”

“Really?”

Ooopsie ? :confused:

“Really?”

Ooopsie ? :confused:
This is why holidays get so stressful!!!

The ingenuity of Google's 'did you mean?' has revealed this:

Gautama Buddha, who entered into a deep state of meditation while sitting in the hot afternoon sun. As the hours wore on, his bare head became more and more heated, but in his deep meditative state, he did not realize that he was in danger of sunstroke. Luckily for him, a group of 108 passing snails saw his predicament, and in a gesture of selfless martyrdom, they crawled out into the blazing sun, climbed slowly to the top of his head and cooled his fevered brow. By giving up their lives, the Snail Martyrs obtained better rebirths and earned the respect of Buddhists everywhere this tale is heard. :D

In the 2015 Christmas catalog there is a trip that would include a very exciting reenactment of witch trials with those found guilty would be burned at the stake or hanged. The trip was limited to three hundred women and their guests. Some read the fine print making an informed decision to take the chance they would not be selected (or perhaps hoping they would be!) and others did not read the fine print and were unaware they had a 1% chance of being either burned at the stake or be hanged!

No, Barb and Siss did not book this trip. A pretty British tart named Dorothy Brown did see the ad but couldn’t afford the expensive trip if she purchased it through Nailus Martyrs. Instead she found on the web where this Dutch festival was to be held and figured she could arrange her trip to it without all the Nailus Martyrs bells and whistles but at a third of the cost.

Though she didn’t realize it when she booked her trip Dorothy would get to see the festival with the risk of partaking in the ‘reenactments’. And the festival was all she had hoped it would be! Sure enough two of the NM tour girls would confess to being witches.

The first one thought it was almost theatrical though the lashes of the cane were quite real.

witch trial 009.jpg

She had never experienced such cruelty since she had to eat in the student union cafeteria when she was at university!!!

The other needed more ‘questioning’ but soon likewise confessed!

witch tor 001.jpg

The next day, the condemned witches climbed steps onto a wagon wearing sheer white shifts that barely hid their bodies. Nooses were placed around their necks. The redhead turned to the woman next to her and said “This is kind of exciting.”

The one with the dark hair replied “I don’t think they are joking.”

hexen01.jpg

The priest asked if anyone would stand forward and pardon them. The townsfolk were joined in a chorus of ‘Hang the witches’ by the almost 600 of the NM vacationers. The priest says “Please pray their deaths save their souls from the eternal ravaging of Lucifer!”

“Let them rot in hell! Rot in hell, you bitches” someone yells. He was quickly joined by others shouting “Rot in hell.”

And they were indeed hanged!

That was midday. Before the evening light fade away Dorothy took a walk past the hanged women.

hexen08.jpg

She found the sight somewhat arousing. Tomorrow would even be more exciting. The third woman of the NM tour had also been accused of being a witch. At her trial she readily confessed to be a tempting vixen. The monk leading her prosecution asked “Do you realize I can have you burned at the stake, young woman?”

She was the one that read the fine print and replied “Of course I do! Do you realize if I am a witch mere mortals such as you cannot burn me? If I an innocent you will kill me with your flames and have sinned more than I ever could hope to. My death will create quite a paradox for you.”

“The devil himself handles her tongue” a monk cried. “She tried to confuse us.”

“I beg to differ! I have presented myself without council” she replies.

This is a good thing as Tree was assigned to defend her –Ulrika

“If you wish to convict me I have used nothing but the body your god gave me to control men. I know how to use it though. Give me a day with each of you and you will swear ‘original sin’ was a conspiracy designed by the god you worship” the woman declares. “Go ahead and burn me at the stake…
witch caught 002.jpg

Part 2 soon…

Tree

The witch court could not believe this American woman named Rachel was practically daring them to burn her at the stake. They would rule to accommodate her desire and they condemned her to be burned at the stake. The next morning Rachel would be dressed in a period dress and paraded through the Old Dutch town to the stake she would die bound to as flames will consume her. She taunts the spectators as much as the jeer her.

She is bound to the stake and watches as wood is stacked around her. She really seems to be enjoying what is happening to her as if this was like any other festival where a spectator is selected for a mock trial but are let go. Rachel will be burned at the stake! In period dress a beautiful woman approaches Rachel as she stands bound to the stake. She is Rachel’s lover Mariah that has accompanied Rachel on her Nailus Martyrs vacation. A board with furring strips nailed across its face is laid on the wood pile so Mariah could walk up to Rachel.

Mariah stops than foot from Rachel. Softly she says “I hope this is what you want because there is no backing down now.”

pb 1.jpg

“You know it is. Please do it” Rachel purrs.

Mariah reaches up and tears open Rachel’s dress exposing her ample bosom. In the cool air Rachel nipples became most tumescent! Mariah turns to the crowd and yells “Burn this Witch now!” as she strides down the ramp.

And so it happens. The kindling is lit and slowly the fire grows. At first Rachel watches white smoke drift up through the barely seasoned wood stacked up to her ankles. It would take more than a quarter hour before she would even begin to feel the heat of the slow-growing fire that would consume her body. She is glad the period dress was long. She has not changed her mind (not that it would matter) but she had expected the ordeal to be done by now. Her belly churned as she finally saw flames licking though the wood she stands on. A pocket of flames flares up in front of her. She shuffles her feet as much the chains wrapped about her ankles allow. She closed her eyes and thinks ‘it won’t be long now’ and didn’t even try to stop her bladder and bowels from purging. It is better now than when the dress burns off!

e g 2.jpg

Rachel shifts her feet trying to save her bare soles from the fire. Her movement shifts the wood under her fanning the fire that seems to explode into flames. In seconds her dress burns from her body and she howls in pain!

bats 3.jpg

But strange things happen and very quickly. The wood pile collapses leaving Rachel a bit singed and naked bound to the stake. The English tart Dorothy watches in awe and wonders how they did that when she is rushed by Dutch police definitely not wearing festival costumes, is handcuffed, and hustled away!

cuffs 78.jpg

I do hope there is some explanation as to what the hell just happened!!!

Tree

Rachel is freed from the stake. Most people are not sure what they had just seen. Surely she should be baked to a crisp must she suffers no physical injuries. She is turned over to Mariah who takes her back to the suite at the opulent Hotel Hoek they had booked through Nailus Martyrs Vacations. There Mariah bathed Rachel in tub of warm water and ‘Polly Perkins Crucifixion Herbs™’ (available only at the Crux Forums and Nailus Martyrs).

After the bath the women discussed the day…

“You didn’t tell me I would feel the fire”

“I did not tell you that you would not. You survived it, no?”

“It was the worse pain I ever felt. I cannot believe I am alive much less not scared by the flames.”

“Rachel, I told you that you would become a witch by the ‘baptism of fire’. Were you expecting to be dunked in a river or worse yet a priest pour holy water on your head? Of course, you felt everything as if you were being burned to death! But now your body is purged of the pain of being a woman in a human world” Mariah explains.

“You mean I won’t have any more periods” Rachel asks hopefully.

Mariah rolls her eyes and says “Kneel down, Rachel, and thank me!”

les 002.jpg

Rachel certainly did. Afterwards she asks “Will I never feel pain again?”

Mariah tells her if she is ever to be burned at the stake the heavens will open on a cloudless day and douse the flames and rats and locusts will devour the food-stock while a rodent with a bushy tail will free her from her bonds. But then she cautions Rachel “If you abuse your powers a man from the family of Oak will find you and you will hang crucified from a cross with silver spikes torturing your wrists and feet for all eternity!”

But what happened to Dorothy???

Dorothy is held in a Dutch ‘holding room’ waiting for her expedited trial where she will be found guilty and burned at the stake!!!

rack 004.jpg

But on what charges???

Tree

Tree is most confused. Rachel has just been burned at the staked yet her body is not burned. Surely this would indicate there is something supernatural going on there yet she is released and Dorothy Brown, an innocent spectator, is arrested and subjected to ‘enhanced interrogation’ by the officers of court of the fair and just Judge Admi.

Tree visits the judge to try to get to the bottom of this. The judge takes time from his schedule to meet with Tree. He graciously explains to Tree that at the height of witch-burning the police heard Dorothy declare she is a ‘horned witch’. Tree scratches his head and asks what the hell is a ‘horned witch’. Judge Admi explains that a horned witch is the most dangerous type of witch and the only type under Dutch law that can burned at the stake to this day.

“I didn’t see any horns on Dorothy” Tree notes.

“That’s what makes her so dangerous” the judge explains.

tree and admi Gil.jpg

“I see… I think…” Tree replies.

So Dorothy is subjected to a rigorous interrogation starting with a complete inspection of her body for obvious signs of being a horned witch.

witch caught 005.jpg

The officers spent much time and effort at their own peril by stimulated Dorothy to an orgasm to find if hidden fang would attempt to rip off the cock of a man while she milks his seed. Though when she has an orgasm her pussy strongly contracts, there are no fangs. Most women would have been angry and humiliated by such an intrusive inspection but Dorothy suggests they double check! They do but no marks are found and the court officers think she is a most clever witch indeed!

A more thorough inspection would be needed…

rack 008.jpg

…But after eight attempts to find Dorothy’s horned witch’s pussy fangs he is exhausted and gasps “That is all I can do.”

“NOOOOO” Dorothy howls!

The prosecuting rodent walks in accompanied by the court stenographer Ulrika and waves the court officers back. He glares down at the bound Dorothy with her pussy dripping cum in the stone floor of the ‘interrogation center’ below her spread legs. The prosecutor says “Dorothy Brown, I have enough to convict you of being a ‘horned witch’ without your confession but I would prefer to have your confession. So I make you this offer- confess and you will be allowed a conjugal visit with your friends from Detroit before you are burned at the stake tomorrow but if you don’t confess you have had you already had your last fuck before you are burned!”

“You are a bastard, Rodent, but I will confess!!!”

Tree

I think that clears the ‘charges’ thing except Tree still doesn’t understand what a ‘horned witch’ is. I suppose we will learn soon…

I Took those Dutch Policemen one after the other and wore them out completely
they over slept and were late for work next day and one was caught leaning on a
street lamp fast asleep while too black men robbed the shop opposite . those black
guys satisfied my needs before leaving, but then things turned nasty and i was
accused of being an accomplice and sentenced to be burnt at the stake even though
i offered to live in one of those glass cages in Amsterdam for a week and all the
money i made went to the police charity, so i shagged for the police chief but he
fell asleep on top of me, so it`s still the stake for me

I Took those Dutch Policemen one after the other and wore them out completely
they over slept and were late for work next day and one was caught leaning on a
street lamp fast asleep while too black men robbed the shop opposite . those black
guys satisfied my needs before leaving, but then things turned nasty and i was
accused of being an accomplice and sentenced to be burnt at the stake even though
i offered to live in one of those glass cages in Amsterdam for a week and all the
money i made went to the police charity, so i shagged for the police chief but he
fell asleep on top of me, so it`s still the stake for me
Hang on Dorothy, you still need to be tried and convicted before you can be burned at the stake...

...this shouldn't take long...:devil::devil::devil:

Oh i just looked i did`nt know it was called
Christmas Catalogue . Can You Ask
Father Christmas if he will fuck me when
he delivers the kids presents,i will stay up and
wait for him and give him a mince pie and
christmas cake and a thrill he will never
ever forget.

Oh i just looked i did`nt know it was called
Christmas Catalogue . Can You Ask
Father Christmas if he will fuck me when
he delivers the kids presents,i will stay up and
wait for him and give him a mince pie and
christmas cake and a thrill he will never
ever forget.
:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:
Naughty Dorothy. Santa will deliver the complete box set of DVDs of every football game that has ever been played....

Back
Top Bottom